Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming to or Leaving Camp

Go down 
+26
Dragonfire
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Shade
Dexter
Gir
Damascus
Carrie Beary
Little Miss Laugh
Hammah
Rave Girl
Dena
Stormageddeon
Bob
Hannah
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
steelviper77
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dovah
ML
Liz
Ani
Silly Lily
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 2:23 am

I seemed to have forgotten to buckle my seat belt, and when I noticed, I didn't really care. I trusted Lee's driving skills enough that I was confident we wouldn't wreck. My stomach was in knots from anticipation and fear, and I prayed to the gods I wouldn't get carsick.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime8/25/2012, 7:45 pm

Achilles walked up the hill with his head bowed over the staff he carried. It was time to leave and he was tired of the camp anyhow.

Thanlest left the camp in his fury for being forgotten about.

Chazz left the camp. After losing Siken, things weren't the same.

Kendraen left the camp

Thomas left the camp

Catalina left camp

Jesse left camp

Austin walked up the hill with no remorse. His time had passed and now he felt it was about time to move on. Maybe he could start a place like CHB but with it only being a safehouse. There wouldn't be a whole training area and safety shield. No, this would be in the real world, where you had to train if you wanted to live. Austin left the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime9/21/2012, 10:50 pm

I come up to the hill looking around for the delivery man. Instead I find a box so I pick it up and come back to my cabin
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 8:26 pm

Deborah walks up to the borders. It was time for her to go back and visit with her father. She looks back on the camp, knowing that she may or may not return. "Bye!" She says, and walks out towards her father's waiting car.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 7:40 pm

Alexis and Faith left Camp
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 11:02 am

Macy and Hunter left camp.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:47 pm

Azazel landed on the top of the hill, looking around for Cay. He assumed that she probably wasn't here yet cause she was looking around the courtyard. He shrugged and then glanced at Psycho's astral form giving him the kill her or I will look, but he just waved that part away.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 1:58 pm

Cay was walking up the hill when he landed. She was dressed in a skirt and tanktop covered by a unbuttoned collar shirt. Her hair was down, but there were two braids on either side that pulled to the back to keep her hair out of her face. Cay wasn't wearing much makeup, but she had out a thin line of eyeliner and mascara on. A light tinted red gloss covered her lips. She was wearing plain grey thin leather boots.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:08 pm

Azazel stood up when he saw Cay and smiled at how beautiful she looked. Meanwhile he was just wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt with a grey, button down that was only buttoned at two places near the middle of the shirt. He walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug, "Hello, beautiful." He told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:12 pm

Cay blushes brightly and smiled, hugging him back. "You look pretty handsome as well." She kisses him gently then pulls away fixing the collar of his shirt and smoothing it out. "I would imagine you would be handsome in anything you wear, although."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:25 pm

Azazel smiled and kissed her back just before she pulled away and fixed his collar. "Thank you." He told her with a smirk and then wrapped an arm around her and started walking down the hill with her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:29 pm

"So where are we going?" She asks happily. She leans into him slightly as they walk. She was happy with him, even though he had his issues. She had theories about why each of his personalities exist but she wasn't going to share them with him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:48 pm

"I was thinking Coney Island unless you want to go somewhere else." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 2:49 pm

"No that's fine, I've never been there." Cay smiles warmly at him letting him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 3:06 pm

"Kay." Azazel said and hailed a taxi, telling the driver to take them where they were going.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 11:54 pm

Cay and Azazel walk back up into camp and towards the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 12:51 pm

Cyril left camp for good. Not even looking back, he knew that it just wasn't his kinda place to be.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 5:26 pm

Vince left camp.

Connor left camp

Ryan left camp

Rafael left camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to or Leaving Camp   Coming to or Leaving Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming to or Leaving Camp
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29