Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tattoo Shop

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 10:58 pm

"Nice tattoo dude! My turnnnn" I sit in the chair and the lady starts. I don't feel any pain and she was done quickly. I paid her and looked at my tattoo. I fingered the the blood on the blade. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 2:18 pm

"Thanks" I said to the lady. "Your's is awesome!" I say to Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 3:06 pm

"Yours is too! Yours is like epic."
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 3:23 pm

"Thanks." I say smiling. "Lets head back to Camp."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 3:26 pm

"Okay. Think we'll get there for the fireworks?"
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 3:30 pm

"Yep" I head towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 4:26 pm

I leave.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:38 pm

Michelle walks in with Noah. The smell of ink filled the air. Michelle glanced over at that sweaty guy from last time. I waved shyly at him and looked at Noah. "What should I get?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:53 pm

Noah walked into the tattoo parlor, holding Michelles' hand. He too smelt the familiar smell of ink and let out a quiet sigh. He glanced over and Michelle and smiled at her, "Hmmm I don't know, maybe something cute, like you." he replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:58 pm

Michelle giggled and looked around at the walls plastered by designs. "I dunno..what looks cool?" Roses, no. Dragons, no. There were a few people in the shop, and some 50 year old getting a statue that said: Fluffy- 1958-2011
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:25 pm

"You could always get custom tattoos....say a flower with my name in it?" Noah suggest to Michelle with a smile, the idea came up randomally in his head and he also thought about getting a flower with her name in it too. This made him smile alittle bit more, he squezzed Michelles' hand in a comforting way and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:53 pm

Michelle nodded at the idea. "I'm likin it." I walked up to the counter. "One tattoo please. A flower with the name Noah on it, please." I rolled up my sleeve. "Right there." I pointed to my arm, right above my elbow. I pounded a 10 dollar bill on the counter, not caring if it was enough.

Man: "Alrighty." He checks the bill to make sure it's real, and leads Michelle to a seat.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:10 pm

Noah smiled as Michelle sat down and got ready to get her tattoo. He blew her a kiss and winked at her, whilst leaning against a wall. He stood there, waiting for his turn to get a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:15 am

As the man did the tattoo, Michelle winced once or twice, but sat there, and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:52 pm

Noah grinned back at Michelle and blew her another kiss, winking at her whilst doing so. He chuckled alittle and continued leaning against the wall of the parlor, waiting for Michelles' inking to get done.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:56 pm

Man: "Alright, you're done. Don't touch it. NEXT!"

I get out of the chair and looked at the tattoo. I walk over to Noah, and brush my hair back. "You're up next." I grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:04 pm

Noah gave her a real kiss on the lips before moving over to the tattooing chair. He sat down and said to the man, "Same thing as her, except have the name Michelle on it, plus make it a black rose instead of a red one."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:07 pm

Man: "Whatever you say..." he began inking.

I smiled at Noah and blew him a kiss like he did to me.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:14 pm

Noah smiled back and pretended to catch it and place it to his lips, he did this with another wink and he chuckled once more. He blew her a kiss back and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 9:19 pm

Michelle chuckled and watched Noah get his tattoo done.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:31 pm

Noah smiled at Michelle and wait patiently for his tattoo to get done. After awhile he turned his attention to his arm where the tattoo was being placed onto, he watched the man work on it, injecting the ink into his skin carefully.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:34 pm

Man: "You're all done!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:56 am

Noah smiled as soon as the guy said that. He stood up and rubbed his arm to get the stinging sensation out of it causually. He finnaly looked at it and saw the black rose, with a banner running across it, the name 'Michelle' written in cursive. He smiled at it and looked at Michelle, he glanced at her tattoo, the red rose with his name written in cursive on it. He looked Michelle in the eyes and smiled once more, "It's beautiful...just like you Michelle." Noahs' face flashed a slight tint of red as he said this, he smiled at the sense of the burning feeling on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 10:59 am

Michelle giggled. After thinking of something cute to say, she finally thought up: "Sorry..you're so hot I can't compare you to anything." Yeah. That was a good one. Michelle looked right into her boyfriend's eyes, and rapped her arms around his neck. She slowly leaned in and began making out with Noah. She closed her eyes to enjoy the moment. Ah, life. What an amazing thing.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 2:36 pm

Noah smiled at her cute reply and looked her in the eyes aswell. He wrapped his arms, in response to Michelle, around her waist and leaned in too. He gave her a kiss and proceeded to kiss her even more. He closed his eyes and smiled at this wonderful moment, it was great and heart-racing. In between kisses he whispered, "You're amazing Michelle..." to her, smiling after saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Shop   Tattoo Shop - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattoo Shop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next