Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

New new character Empty
PostSubject: New new character   New new character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 7:08 am

Character Name: Alastair Avell
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): medium length, natural, stark white hair with tips darkening to jet black. Warm brown eyes that seem very inviting. 5'10" skinny.
God and mortal parent: Hestia and Henry Stoic
Powers**: can make a small fire in his palm, only useful for warming a three foot radius.
Flaws***: Shy, will not make the first move unless prompted. Afraid of anyone he doesn't know. Hates being around a crowd, even if they are his friends.
Pets: N/A
Weapon****: 3.5' CB blade
Talents/Skills: Archery and sword-play
RP Example*: I was just a normal kid. I always was a normal kid. I wished i could say these words without lying. But that wouldn't change what I was. I had to deal with it, even if that meant dealing with different situations. I didn't get a proper education, but I could teach myself whatever I didn't know. My mom taught me all i know about mythology, which is to say a lot. I make a fire in my palm and sit down. I've always been alone. I've never met someone who didn't know I was an orphan. I'd always wished I hadn't been given away...But then I wouldn't be me. I am who I am because I couldn't escape fate...But I can mess with fate as much as I want now, and I most certainly will. I stood up, put out the flame, and walked over the hill and into camp.
Biography*: Alastair had been given to an orphanage by his dad Henry. He was adopted by Sandra Avell, and named by her. He had never had a real name, and had always been called Al by the caretaker. Alastair had always wanted the best for his mom, so he tried to give her what she wanted. She never knew that Alastair was a demigod, but he knew very well the truth. He didn't want to freak out his mother...but he ended up doing so anyways.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

New new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New new character   New new character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:48 pm

How many times a day can he use his powers?
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

New new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New new character   New new character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:53 pm

35 times a day seeing as its such a small power and it doesnt take much energy. but its not like he'll ever use it that much in a single day. He can hold it up to two hours
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

New new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New new character   New new character Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 7:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: New new character   New new character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New new character
Page 1 of 1