Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kesannah IS BACK;D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Kesannah IS BACK;D Empty
PostSubject: Kesannah IS BACK;D   Kesannah IS BACK;D Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:40 am

Character Name: Kesannah Anders

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): long black hair, red eyes, like 4'6", real skinny, really really pale

God and mortal parent: Set and Chione Anders

Powers**: can drop vehicles from the sky, depending on the largeness depends on how dizzy she gets

Flaws***: since she died her powers have weakened as in she has to concentrate a whole lot more than she had to before, she's not outgoing at all, she's pretty much just crazy (cough, sister of Kesi)

Pets: none, she'd eat it

Weapon****: a CB sworddd

Talents/Skills: she's pretty athletic, and that's about it...o;

RP Example*: I walked into my cabin, looked to make sure that Kesi wasn't there, and breathed a sigh of relief. I could never go anywhere Kesi was because of last time. I don't even know why she hated me as much as she does. I didn't do anything to her. I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it. I picked up Teddy, my teddy bear, and hugged him. "I'm glad someone loves me. Other than Kessa. She's nice." I smiled to myself then layed down and fell quickly asleep.

Biography*: Kesannah is the youngest out of the Anders triplets, Kesi, Kessa, and Krystine. Kesannah was born after the triplets left for camp, so the three of them never knew about her. When she was living with her mom, her dad never visited, obviously. On her 9th birthday, her mom told her who she was and took her to camp. There, Kesi found her, hated her, killed her, and she's now back from some magical thing that happened It's crazy, we know.

Notes: None, except for that she died and came back(;
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Kesannah IS BACK;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kesannah IS BACK;D   Kesannah IS BACK;D Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:50 am

Approved now hopefully Kesi won't kill her
Back to top Go down

Kesannah IS BACK;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: