Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!!   My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 8:01 pm

Character Name:Rory Hennessy
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc)required):Short light brown hair, red eyes, 3'4, really pale, and skinny.
God and mortal parent:Set and unknown
Powers**:can make weird things fall from the sky 6 times a day makes him pretty tired and sand storms 7 feet wide and 6 feet tall 7 times a day makes him very tired
Flaws***:Shy, dosn't like people, has fear of needles, is a bit goofy, and has a how you say very colorful vocabulary
Pets:none
Weapon****:none
Talents/Skills:none
RP Example*:I'd been walking for days now. I was so tired. I decided to take a rest once I was in the middle of some forest. I sat down by a tree then heard some growling. I stood up quikly. Then apeared something that looked like a hell hound like from one of the pictures in a book I'd had read to me. Fear struck through me and I just ran as fast as I could trieing to get away. I ran and ran until I ran into some guy.
Biography*:Rory was sent to an adoptian place after he was born. When he was 3 he was adopted by a newly married couple who had a daughter that was 13 years old. He took the last name of his adopted father. Rory quikly took a likeing to his new sister. He'd seen his sister a couple of times in the adoptian place when he was still there but she toold him she was tooken away from her mother alot.
He never really liked his adopted parents though. A couple months after his 4th birthday his sister went in his room after their parents went to bed and told him the adoptian agency is plannning to take him away. He became very angry after he heard this news. He told his sister he didn't wanna go back there and didn't want to stay there either. He packed to leave that night with his sister's help.
He begged and begged her to come with him. But she told Rory she would go with him as soon as she was able to, but she couldn't go with him now. He was very sad by that. He told her good bye then quikly left. He walked for days and days not knowing where he was going to go because he was not going to go back.
He soon ran into a guy. Rory apologized to the person as much as he could. He then realized there was something different about the boy and imedetly thought of him as a threat and went to run away. But the boy told him that he could help him. Rory went with the guy and the guy told Rory he was a sayter. Rory didn't wanna belive him he said it's all just myths. But the sayter told him all about the stuff and was saying it's not myths it's real.
They soon ended up at Camp Half-Blood. Rory still didn't want to believe it was true. A few days after he arrived he was clamed by Set the egyptian god of chaos.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!!   My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 8:09 pm

APPROVED Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My sweet little 4 year old that's a son of Set!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1