Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
+16
Yukikaze
Rachel
Shade
Dovah
Dexter
Gir
Ani
Carrie Beary
Kasi
Liz
Rave Girl
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Evimero
Dragonfire
Silly Lily
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 8:22 pm

"Ah you have no idea how to close to my past you are with just a simple word. But my name is one I have long forgotten and shall not remeber. Therefore I go by V."V said to the boy after watching him pop a pill into his body system. He then looked down towards the bottle and saw that they were some sort of counteractent drug, like Tylenol for a Headach. "And who might you be sir."

Gambit continued his endless stare at the silent boy. He then noticed the boy's eyes chag color with each blink, blue, red, yellow, green, etc. "Hmm interesting child we have here."He said to himself in an almost inaduible voice. He slowly put away his cards and then as if by blinking shot a celestial bronze spike at the boy propelling the weapon faster by using his control of the wind current around him. He then pulled out his celestial bronze bladed cards and began shuffling them as if they were his regular deck. He made sure though to refrain from touching the cards for free he would cut himself.

"Well. Archer my name is one that I choose hold secret because of my way. But I will tell you that I'm an assassin from the country of Syria and came to this country from the country of Italy. I was seperated from my friend and rival and now I live here in search of him. And unless I'm mistaken I believe I'm the son of your greek war god. Ares i think his name was."Altair said to the Archer. He refused to speak his name or of who Ezio was, or of the Brotherhood. But he did know that a question must be answered when you can answere it without revaleing things that you would prefer to keep hidden. The masked man below knew this as well from what Altair heard of the conversation below.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:02 am

Lotus looked at the weapon coming and simply leaned to the side, allowing it to pass right by his head. Without even acknowledging he had been attacked, he sat down and reached for the two way radio at his side while keeping the crossbow pointed in the dude's general direction. "Archer, there is a possible threat, subject is currently 10 meters from my location. Be ready to engage if danger level gets too high, danger level currently stands at 4." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a large rod of Celestial Bronze as well as a large lump of mortal iron, placing the lump in his lap and holding the rod against his shoulder and the ground. Blink, black, stare ... blink, green, stare ... blink, blue, stare ...

James looked at the dude and shrugged right before he got a call to his headset. "roger that Fulcrum, I have eyes on the target." He said as he pulled a cesium vial tipped arrow out of the set on his leg and set it to the bow, pulling back and aiming directly at the person who attacked Lotus. "Archer in position, standing by at this time."

Etrius looked over to where Lotus was making a call and was pulling out the materials for a shift, a clear sign that things were going to go down for the freakshow. He pulled out another bottle with the booster drug and popped a pill into his mouth before returning it to his pocket. "I'm afraid for all practical purposes right now, I am called Analoug. And don't 'sir' me V, I don't like titles. The only person I address by a title is the boss, and even then, it's just boss."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 12:17 am

Altair listened to the Archer as he talked with one of his friends below. He then turned to the direction of where the man he was talking to had givin his attetnion and aim. He then armed himself with two of his throwing knives and released his extention blade on the underside of his left arm. "Hmm the gambler. Interesting that a gambler would be the one to start the trouble of a fight."Altair said to the Archer as he readied for a fight.

Gambit chuckled and looked up towards the trees searching for the hidden third member of this merry band of people that he has attacked. "Where is your third traveling companion. Obviously you wouldn't need that radio if you didn't have an exttra member of your little three musketeers team."He said in his predominent Cajun accent to the boy sitting on the ground.

"Sorry Analogue. I am but a new face so to speak in your life and with that comes the problems of not knowing what your preferences are to what you wish to be called. But I am curious, what kind of name is Analogue. Obviously it isn't your real name but for a son of Ares, a name like Analogue seems a bit off mark if you understand what I'm saying."V said to the boy. He then listened to what the poker player behind him had said. V was confident enough to ignore the spike that the gambler threw towards him but after hearing wht he had said his own thoughts of an extra member to this squad was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:35 am

Etrius smiled at V. "Oh, it might be because I'm more brains then brawn." He tapped on his head, and cocked his head to the side. "I know what you mean but if all of the Ares kids were boneheaded meathouses, we'd be extinct by sundown." Suddenly his eyes began dilating rapidly and his hands began shaking rapidly.

Lotus looked over to Etrius and ran over, catching the second in command as he began to fall. "Sorry dude, it's a sideffect. Gawd, he shouldn't have taken that accelerant, this always happens." He pulled out his radio and braked into it while running off toward the Rendezvous point. "Archer! Analogue is down, I repeat, Analogue is down, meet me at the extraction point."

James looked at the scene below before the radio came through. "Sorry dude, the second is suffering from the accelerant. I gotta go." And he quietly sneaked out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:47 am

V leaves.

Gambit leaves.

Altair leaves.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 11:48 pm

I walked into the forest, looking around. I had a machete out, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 11:52 pm

Tom materalized in the forest and looked around. He instantly regretted coming here at this moment because he saw a guy with his machete out. "Please dont be another of the crazies."He muttered.

Alex appeared next to his brother and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 11:54 pm

I turned and saw two people apparently appear out of the shadows. A nice trick. I instantly moved into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 11:56 pm

"Alex back up."Tom said as he drew his mini-crossbow. He was ready for a fight but he really wished that he had come to the forest at a different time.

"Oh Hey."Alex said to the guy Tom was aiming his one of his 'pistol replacer' at. Gods Tom could be so mean sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/9/2012, 11:59 pm

I raised an eyebrow, watching the kid. "Identify yourself." I said, my language slurring a little; I had a deep Egyptian accent.

OOC: I have no idea what that sounds like XD
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 12:03 am

((Me Either))

"Tomn Blackburn. Son of Thanatos. Now your turn."Tom said his grip tenseing up a bit at the sound of this guys voice. Tom wasn't particularrily fond of Egyptian's with a tendency to want to pick a fight.

"Alexander Blackburn. Son of Thanatos. But I prefer Alex."He said in his naive voice. What he didn't realize was that this guy might not be one for making friends and would sooner cut up then give you a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 12:18 am

"Suephrom, Son of Morpheus. "I replied, turning to parade rest, resting my machete on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 12:21 am

"Morpheus? So you were born in Egypt then."Tom asked surprised that he was a greek demigod and not an egyptian demigod.

Alex just stood there silent and let his brother talk.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 12:27 am

I nodded. "Approximately two thousand and twelve years ago."I said evenly. One might think I was trying to potray myself as Jesus. No, but I bet his father used him like I had been used all my life. My father had only kept me tranquil until he'd some use for me, I was sure.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 8:45 am

"You got daddy issues to."Tom said thinking about Thanatos and how he did nothing to protect either of his or his brother's mom. Alex goes by the Blackburn name but that's only because the only family he has ever known was their Son of Hephaestus step-father John, and Tom.

Alex sat down on a nearby boulder figureing that he wouldn't understand a word of what his brother or Suephrom was saying.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 7:18 pm

"I guess you could say your father making you sleep until your aid was required could be considered 'daddy issues'."I said evenly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 7:28 pm

"Yeah I guess it does count doesn't it."Tom said slowly lowering his weapon and putting it away.

Alex started getting sleepy just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 7:56 pm

Trust. I needed trust around here, but it wouldn't be mutual. Whatever trust I received would never be reciprocated. I didn't know what to say, but I didn't put my machete away.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 8:36 pm

Tom stared at the teen. It was hard to believe that he was born when Jesus was aroun but then again there were strange around this camp. In fact if Tom actually thought about it he could probably summon the skeleton of someone this guy once knew as a human before he became an 'archeological find'.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 8:45 pm

"Thanatos is Death, yes?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 8:50 pm

"Unfortunately yes."Tom said thinking back to his faher and then the pain that being deaths son brought.

Alex actually falls asleep from boredom.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 9:24 pm

I eyed him carefully. "Don't try to look at the related dead for me, or you'll soon be joining them. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 9:31 pm

"I wasn't planning it. But you would have to get past my arrows first."Tom says refering to the two crossbows he had holstered in his leg strapps and the larger one that hangs on his back. He then turns and noticed that Alex had fallen asleep. Good he didn't his brother getting caught in any possible conflict.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 10:50 pm

"I'd only have to touch you."I said, though that wasn't completely true. I remembered this kid, though. His dream would eventually be tampered with.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 10:52 pm

'Morpheus. The Dream god right."Tom said thinking of his father and how his threat could carry weight especially if he thought to attack Alex. He'd be hunted and killed if Alex was harmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next