Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Magic Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/16/2011, 4:01 pm

Doctor Magic Man  Shade_by_Ruskul

Character Name: Castiel Marko

Description: He stands at 5'5. With a weight of 160lbs. His hair is dark brown but ususally covered by his hooded cloak. His eyes are a light hazel color and he has a black line underneath each of them and under his lower lip. His body structure is slightly muscular with tattoos on the sides and front of his torso and along each arm. He wears dark jeans and black boots. He choices not to wear a shirt and his cloak is made to look like it sewn from stars.

God and mortal parent: Hecate and Gabriel Marko

Powers**: Castiel has the ability of magic. His spells are used to cause any of the six things to happen, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Shadows, or Call his Ghostly companion. Fire spells are used to create a circle of fire or fireballs to be shot at the target that will reach up to 1200 degrees Farenhite. Fire spells are useable for up to 3 times a day before he needs to reacharge them. Water spells are used to send out aqua whips at a target that can reach speeds up to 20 mph. Usable 3 times a day before recharge. Earth spells are mainly used to create a wall of rock around him(Rock wall is hard is tall enoug to cover Castiel's body, and hard enough to stop Arrows and daggers anything above that and it merely slows it down). Useable 3 times a day before recharge. Air spells are mainly used to create a small tornado to send at his oppnent. Wind Speeds are between 50-95 mph(fast enough to stop a dagger midflight or knock someone on there butt).Useable 3 times a day before recharge. Shadow spells are used most often so he has the most control over them. These spells either allow him to teleport(much like shadow travel) the distance between Manhatten to the Big House up to 6 times a day or send out 1-5 shadow whips from his staff up to 10 times a day before recharge(All fight related spells equal 25 times a day collectively, This # of times is Castiel's limit of endurance to which he can control the strength of his magic with the added help of his staff). The Ghost calling spell can be used whenever without draining Castiel because it least often used and hardly ever needed.
Flaws: Castiel doesn't have full control over his abilities therefore they sometimes run wild. Castiel is to distant from most(well all) people so this makes him hard to get along with. Castiel almost always has a hundred thoughts running through his head at one time, the only time this isn't happening is during a fight or when he is trying to focus on his spells.
Pets: The Ghost of His dead Friend Tanner who follows him around unless asked by Castiel to leave

Weapon: Staff that helps him control his magic, CB dagger.

Talents/Skills: Magic

RP Example*: Castiel enters the forest and looks to make sure that no one is around. He then takes out his staff and picks out a target to practice on. Castiel then breathes deeply and sends out a whip of water followed by a tornado straight at the tree he picked out. He then quickly summons a wall of Earth as if he were being shot at by arrows. Then stands and sends a fireball at the tree. He watches as the tree burns away and then sends out an aqua whip at the embers to put them out and as he does this he hears people staring to walk up. As soon as the embers are extinguished he dissapers through a wall of shadows.

Biography*:
Castiel was born in the shadow of Death Valley. He never met his mother and was raise by his father Gabriel until his father was killed by a mentally unstable man. Castiel then spent his life in a foster home and was never adopted. The foster payed for Castiel to go to school where he made friends with a satyr and two broters, Tristan and Travis Hurst. At the age of 7 Castiel was kidnapped and then beaten, strangled till his voice got cracky and hoarse, and cut multiple times by the man who killed his father. The man then took his body to the doorsteps of the foster hom then left him there for the people there to find. After this incident Castiel became more distant from people and got into reading books about Necromancy, Ghosts, Spells, And Wizardry/Witchcraft. After Castiel turned thirteen hegot permission from the foster care owners to get tattoes that covered the cuts he got from the man.

His life then returned to a relatively normal one. He started talking to his friends again and even made friends with a 'social outcast'. Tristan and Travis weren't very happy about this and stopped being friends wth Castiel after this. Then when Castiel turned 16 Tristan and Travis offered to take Castiel, The Satyr, and The 'Social Outcast',Tanner Thomson, camping. Tey agreed not knowing that Travis and Tristan were planning to kill Tanner. The same night they were supposed to be sleeping Tristan and Tanner yanked the three out of their tent and tied up Castiel and the Satyr to a tree.

They then beat Tanner repeatedly stomed his head into the dirt leaveing his face inmprinted there. They then took the scythe and slaughtered Tanner. Castiel screamed and tried to stop them through the entire torturing but couldn't get free from the rope. Then when Castiel saw th light leave Tanner's eyes, he began to cry and his anger went through the roof. He then by accident killed Tristan and Travis with his hidden demigod abilities. He then untied the satyr who told him who he was and who his mother was. The satyr wanted to get Castiel to CHB but Castiel wouldn't leave till he gave Tanner a proper barriel and left a not next to Tristan and Travis's bodies stating where Tanner was buried. Castiel and the satyr then left Death Valley and traveled to CHB. Once there Castiel was offically claimed by Hecate and moved to her cabin. During the first year at CHB Castiel remained distant from everyone. Then Tanner's ghost began calling to Castiel and eventually began showing up more often. Castiel has been at CHB and Tanner has been with him ever since.

Notes:
This is his theme song(And the song his History is modeled after)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrtWYWpfLk4&feature=related

Last edited by Silver Sharpie on 10/16/2011, 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/16/2011, 4:51 pm

I know this is a WIP, but you asked me to look at it.
Okay:
1.) How big is this wall of rock that he can make? How hard is it to get around/destroy.. is it sturdy?
2.) 50 MPH for the "aqua whips" seems like a bit much... different from winds, because water can physically impact someone more directly, if my wording makes any sense :$
3.) 15 times a day for the multitude of his powers.. no. That's more than once an hour, and he has about 3 powerful abilities that he could use... 45 times a day?! That's too much. I'd say you should make him be able to use his abilities altogether 15 times a day at the most.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/16/2011, 4:59 pm

Alright. I'll take care of that.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 1:11 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 8:06 pm

WAIT. Ghost calling.. the ghosts can't affect others in any way, correct? Also, how much do these magic spells drain him? Because he seems EXTREMELY powerful....
Unapproved for the moment I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 8:08 pm

I CAN'T APPROVE ANYTHING DX
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 8:14 pm

xD I'm sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 8:48 pm

I seem to find that 1200 degrees Fahrenheit is too much for his fire powers.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Liz
Liz

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 9:00 pm

You see, I don't see why fire has to have a specific TEMPERATURE. Fire is fire... shouldn't it really be the size of the fire that matters?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 10:22 pm

Jeez can't catch a break....ok

Fire temperature....would 500 be ok

Yes the ghost affects nothing

Spells all together +The added help of the staff to control it would draim him to where he passes out.....Without his staff his spell limit is reduced to 15 and he lose the feeling in his body and he will enter a comma-like sleep for 24 hours

Their is that better
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 10:35 pm

Can't catch a break.. I'm sorry, you're character's just extremely powerful. xP
Wait.. staff.. where did he get this staff from? ahaha I'm sorry! Although the powers do seem relatively toned down now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/17/2011, 10:56 pm

I jjust figured people would assume that he got it sometime during hir first year at the camp.....

is that ok or no because otherwise it's going to be more complicated
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime10/18/2011, 7:28 pm

Approved because I think it's fine and if it gets un-approved that'll make me feel bad because everything I approve now gets un-approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doctor Magic Man  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Magic Man    Doctor Magic Man  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Magic Man
Page 1 of 1