Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Dance

Go down 
+5
Liz
Shade
Silly Lily
Bob
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:14 pm

Jonah shakes his head in dissaproval at the man who tried to attack the young boy's anubite before turning to face Judas again. The skeleton rising from the ground, and it is not one of his so he raises an eyebrow at it then looking over at his younger half-brother and smirks to himself. "Congradulations young Judas, you have successfuly summoned your first skeleton." He says placing a hand on the dead being allowing it to come to life to him and only him as he talks to it for about a minute,though it goes unotcied by everyone else for all they would see is him placing his hand on it. Then letting go and chuckiling and who the young son of hades summoned. Seems it was a book writer, a very famous book writer at that; one known as William Shakespear. Wondering how he got such a skeleton on his first summon confuses Jonah, but then again his very fist was Julias Ceaser so it must be comman for sons of Hades to summon well known people as their skeletons yet not know it unless like Jonah they can talk to and see who the skeleton used to be before they died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:45 pm

Judas glanced at the skeleton and then at Jonah in disbelief. He knew who Hades was, and what he had power over, but he never expected Judas, himself to summon an undead being. He examined the skeleton he had acidentally summoned and admired it with a hinge of happiness, "Hmm....well I'm surprised I could do that..." Judas had murmered to himself. He stared at the skeleton, pondering on if he should have it stay here for a few more minutes. He glanced at the anubite, still uneasy about it, and decided to have the bag of bones stay.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:54 pm

((yup XD)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:59 pm

((Whoops I didn't even see that post Bob))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 9:51 pm

Matthew just stared at them all like they had five heads. Super powerful demigods... he felt like he didn't belong around them. Things were constantly rubbed in his face, and though he had so much at his fingertips, he often found he had hardly nothing. He was sent to one of the best private schools in his home state, yet he was dyslexic and the worst in his class. His family was rich, his mother was alive, yet they hardly ever remained in one place and he seldom saw his mother. It should have been better once they came to camp, seeing as they were all in the same boat, but it wasn't at all.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 11:20 pm

Caffeine walked in, cautiously, with Neon. She hated being back in camp, but, "Anything for candy." She whispered to herself. She shook her head. It wasn't like her dad could even get in camp, much less recognise her, after all the wardrobe transformations she'd gone through. From pink, to black, to rainbow everything, she changed everyday. She smiled at Neon. "So. Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 11:35 pm

Riddick quickly grows bored of everything going on. He rises from his chair removes his mask then leaves.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:22 am

Neon walked into the mess hall and scanned the entire area, a few people, and pretty sweet decorations. He thought about the entrance of this camp, it was the hill he was at when he ditched the goat boy. This was Camp Half-Blood he relized, the place he was wanting to avoid for awhile. He turned to Caffiene and relized that she was...a...what did the satyr call Neon...ah yes a demi-god, she was a demi-god, like he was. He decided to try to ignore this to his best. He looked at Caffiene,"So what kind of camp is this...?" he asked, knowing a vague idea what it was for anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 5:13 pm

(so much writers block)

Joey grunted and left.

The anubite was now taking it's toll on Henry. So he knew it was time to dismiss him for now. The anubite collapsed in a pile of black sand, and henry took another sip of gatorade.

"He was cool while he lasted," Henry said looking at the pile of black sand.

He then turned his attention back to the group and smiled. He noticed more people had arrived for the dance which was good.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:28 pm

Both Vaughn and Alia leave.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:33 pm

Judas wondered how he was supposed to dismiss the skeleton. He stood there pondering when the skeleton suddenly froze up and collapsed into a pile of bones that fell to the ground with a loud clatter. He studied the remains, he was sure he didn't do this, so he guessed that there was some sort of time limit on how long the skeleton could live. As he came to this conclusion the bones of the skeleton were sucked into the crack in the marble floor, like dust to a vaccum cleaner, and the crack sealed itself up. 'Good as new...' Judas thought with a smirk, he glanced around and saw people leaving, he left a few seconds later, after saying his goodbyes to the people he was talking with.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:36 pm

Matthew sighed. Well, that was sort of a waste of his time. He hadn't done much that was productive, and he'd been force to witness some... interesting event. He supposed the whole event had been a bit entertaining; however.
((Everyone needs to make their character leave, the topic will soon be closed. At that point it will be presumed that your characters left on their own... xD)
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 8:37 pm

((to lazey to write big exit post so i just wait till it is closed xD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:10 pm

"Erm..." Caffeine swallowed. "A roleplay camp." She lied through her teeth "You know, we do live action things here, with swords and stuff. You know what I'm saying?" She smiled. "I'm a nerd." She said, laughing a little. Even though she was lying, she knew it was true. Hell, she wouldn't be a Killjoy if it weren't for her "nerdyness".
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:17 pm

Neon laughed, it was a good lie and it made him smile, "Oh don't worry I'm a major nerd too. It sounds nice, maybe I'll stick around here for alittle while..." Neon thought about wether to stay at this camp like the goat advised him to or just rough it out in the big apple. Neon deciced to stay here at camp for awhile, after all Caffiene was here with him. "So, Caffiene shall we have some fun and dance?" he said with a posh-like voice, he looked at her while saying this and he smiled, he held out a hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:20 pm

Henry leaves noticing everyone else leaving.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:27 pm

Caffeine smiled and took his hand. "Yes, we shall." She said in a failed posh voice, it just sounded British. She felt all the callusses in his hand for a second, then just stood there. "Um, I never actually learned to dance." I said quietly and laughed. Her mom hated that fact, she blamed her dad, but it was pretty funny when she tried to dance, she either just acted out the lyrics or fell over her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:31 pm

Neon smiled and replied to Caffiene, "Don't worry my dad made me take all these ballroom dance lessons when I was seven or so, it stuck to my noggin pretty well." He heard a slow dance song come on and he turned to Caffiene, "So just follow my lead and I'll go slowly step-by-step." he said with another smile. Neon placed his free hand on her waist and waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:48 pm

Caffeine smiled and put her hand on his bicep, remembering the little her friend had taught her. "Okay, gotcha." She grinned at him. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:49 pm

I wander in, and stand around awkwardly noticing that almost everyone was already gone from the dance. "I wish I had come earlier! Why do I have to be so busy all the time?!" I muttered under my breath, cursing silently in Ancient Greek.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:51 pm

((Should we time skip and have Neon and Caffiene leave now?))
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 9:55 pm

((if you want.))
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 10:00 pm

((Alright, time skip it is.))

((After an hour of dancing and the dance coming to a close.))

Neon gazed at Caffiene, smiling, for awhile before letting go of her. He stood there, and then said to her, "Well....that was...fun...really, really fun."

Lance looked around the mess hall and saw more and more people slowly leaving. He was bored as a plank of wood, so he finished off his goblet of hawaiian punch and left as soon as it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 10:08 pm

Caffeine smiled at him, her eyes shining. "Yeah, it was. Thanks, again, you're real nice."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/1/2011, 10:11 pm

"So, do you want to go anywhere private and just hang out now?" Neon asked, he kind of wanted to tell her that he was a demi-god like her, plus he wanted to get to know her more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Dance   The Halloween Dance - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Dance
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next