Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child of The Big Three

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Child of The Big Three Empty
PostSubject: Child of The Big Three   Child of The Big Three Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 8:07 pm

First of all, the characters in this story do not exist! Second, the point of view is from a boy.

I walked in the training arena, and saw Solawrya, a daughter of Zeus, silently sobbing in the corner, hugging her knees tight. Around her, was the remains of what used to be a training dummy. All that was left was a jagged wooden stub in the ground. Her sword lay in the dust near her feet. I walked over and sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?"

She looked up, her eyes red from crying so much. Then she looked away, a mixture of anger, desperation, and stubborness showed slightly on her face. In the dim lighting, and her dyed dark blue and purple hair, she looked like the emotional side of evil. Finally, looking down, she spoke.

"The world has enough powerful demigods," she started. "I'm just an extra. The fates didn't even bother to give me a personality. They just took my mom's features and slapped me together. I'm just a smart, copycat. All I've ever done is copy people, follow them around, and put all my effort into trying to be just like others. You know who I'm copying now? Thalia and Robin Hood. You aren't friends with me, your friends with Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series,"

"That's not true," I said, trying to comfort her. Though what she said did make me wonder.

She scowled. "Yes it is. I'm barely a real person. As I said before, I'm just an extra. The extra scoop of sugar in lemonade. I just make everything go sour. I'm gonna end up one of the people that die and make everyone else angry. I'm just gonna be more fuel for the people that actually win some random upcoming war, the source of the rage that others feel. You know what happens to fuel Derek? It burns and dies,"

She grabbed the wooden stub and heaved it out of the ground. She angrily snapped it in two and forcfully threw the peices at the the other wall. They exploded into piles of splinters.

She smiled a little, which made her seem more evil. "That's why I'm gonna run away from camp. If anyone asks, I'm at a special boarding school in Japan,"

I was shocked. She was going to run away? What about her mom, her friends, her siblings, her step-dad?

She got up, picked up her sword, and slung on a backpack. "You'll see. I trust you. I've known you since kindergarden. I'll go to some fancy boarding school, get cancer, survive, and at my first dance, BOOM! Accidental bombing,"

She bent over and kissed me on the cheek, her lips warm but her wet cheeks cold. She walked boldy out the arena. I sat there for a couple minutes, just sitting there like an idiot. Then I ran out to catch her.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Child of The Big Three   Child of The Big Three Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 11:02 pm

What a Face Very good! Make more!!! Also, I have to mention I loved the Katniss Everdeen reference, being the obsessed Hunger Games fan that I am. Tee-hee. Write more!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Child of The Big Three   Child of The Big Three Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 12:49 am

Thanks for the feedback! On the last story I wrote the only comment was "Cool." which wasn't very helpfull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Child of The Big Three   Child of The Big Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child of The Big Three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: General Board :: Writing-
Jump to: