Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The  Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:24 pm

"How does it feel to ride the waves" I say wishing i had the skill.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:41 pm

"It's well.." she paused to look at the sea. "An feeling you cant really describe, filled with adrenalin because you know if you make one mistake you can die. But there is also the faint feeling of astonishment." Her black lifted slightly in a breeze and seamed to wave at the boy. Her green eyes were brilliant against the grey blue sea.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:43 pm

I walked up to Owen and looked at the girl. "Niice!!"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:17 pm

"Hi, Name's Jack." She says introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:30 pm

"I'm Annika, just had my heartbroken by some jerk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:34 pm

"Do you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:38 pm

Vaughn soon zoned back in, almost choking on her sandwhich. Luckily she swallowed it first. She looked around, dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:40 pm

I patted her on the back,"You okay?" I say sincerely
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:48 pm

Vaughn looks at Owen. "Oh yeah. Im good" She said. "Just a little tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:50 pm

"How is your cold coming"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:54 pm

"I think its just getting started..." Vaughn mutters quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 10:57 pm

"I think once the medicine kicks in you should be good,wanna have a sand castle building contest,it wont tire you?" I say anxious to build something.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:15 pm

I listen in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:19 pm

"wait i forgot the bucket and pail aw, what should we do then?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:24 pm

Jack snorts and picks up her surf board heading towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 5:17 pm

I blinked and glanced around. "Anyone wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 9:01 pm

I start to fall asleep and i do.

Last edited by Owen Ramirez on 12/1/2011, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:25 am

Alpha Wolf wrote:
((All right then.XD))

"No psycho pretty much covers it Cain."Korenen says jokingly. He then starts to laugh after seeing what Cain did to Rorscahch. it was weired Korenen hadn't laughed like that in so long it actually felt good especially with the fact that three of his brothers were here. He felt better, more open knowing there were people here who would have his back.

"Haha. You think your real funny don't you Cain. If I was a vigilante I would be nothing like that over grown dumb a** running around in tights and a cape all the time. But I've been good anyway. The camp's much better the Doctor nutjob's house of insanity." Rorscahch said in a deep almost hoarse voice as his masks continued to shift from image to image. He then turned to Korenen who was laughing and said to him,"What you laughing at last I heard you went mute. Guess that was a lie."

"No I went mute. but right now i'm happy to have three of the most powerful of us around to make mefeel safe. Even if you and Cain are pretty much crazy."Korenen said in a smile.

"Well well well look who thinks I'm one of the most powerfull and all I have are some swords and tons of daggers. Unless you call violent insanity the same as powerful then yeah I'm the strongest of any Regenald. Well minus Cain and rumor of course." Rorscach said in a pretty happy tone, seeing that Korenen had a sense of humor.

Cain grins evily and laughs,"Your right, you'd be more like wolverine." He says having the shadow whip off Rorscach's back and into his own hands forming three longish claws just like wolveren's own. He then lets the shadows fall to the ground watching them become one with their natural surroundings again before looking up at his 'brothers'. "Hmm I'm one of the most powerful ehh? Well I already knew that but thank you for realizing it dear 'brother'."
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 9:48 am

Leon leaves having no understanding of what these people are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 4:52 pm

"Well if I thought you weren't one of the most powerful then i would of had to have myself checked into an goofy asylum for fear I'd gone crazier then the both of you."Korenen said with a smile. He then started chuckling at his attempt at a joke. He was actually starting to lighten up and get in a good mood. It was weired but it was like the craziest of the Regenald bunch were the ones that he felt best talking with. And no one was better then Rorscach and Cain, and Rumor to an extent.

Rorscach watched as the shadows returned to their natural state of being then chuckled a little at what he heard Korenen say. He then coughed a little to clear his throat then said,"Well an I'd rather have an goofy asylum where you know what to expect then Dr. Crazy, Nutjobs's house of unknown torture."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:30 pm

Cain nods his head at everything that is said yet when Rorschach calls the good doctor 'dr. Crazy Nutjob' he twitches and a shadow whip shoots out at his 'brother' going to snake around his throat. "Do not call him that, the man may have been strange but he was the closest thing I've ever had to a father." He mutters eyes flaring, fangs baring as all the shadows start to slowly come to life that is until he feels a hand on his shoulder. His eyes dart to he owner of the hand ready to rip their throat to pieces with a single bite, that is until he sees who the hands belongs to. The owner of the steadying hand is none other than Jonah Hex.

Silently having been watching all that transpired Jonah places his hand on Cain's shoulder looking at him in dissaproval. "Calm yourself young Cain, we all know you have strong feelings for 'The Good Doctor' yet that does not mean you can simply kill off those whom speak about him in mere jest." He says before releasing his hand from the 'boy' and pulling his hat down to protect his eyes from the glare of the son.

Cain listens to what Jonah has to say then drops all of the shadows to where they belong, head down in shame as he speaks. "Brother, forgive me; I mean not what I have done I was angered and thought not of my actions....again." He mummers readying himself for any blow he is soon to recive from Rorschach.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 7:51 pm

"Just as much my fault. He was closets thing me and you both had as a father. I just got sick of the constant work and he was a bit off the deep end." Rorscach says after cough from the shadow whip that had just choked him. He was so quick to judge the Doc because he was tired, tired of his escape, tired of the fighting, and tired of the idea that his childhood could of been different if he had been adopted by anyone other then the Doc.

Korenen watched what all occured in the silent muteness that was now the center of his well being. He was tense cause he hated how often Cain and Rorscach clashed with one another. Hequickly calmed down when Jonah jumped in though. For as long as Korenen could remeber Jonah was the peace keeper between Cain and Rorschach, and when he escaped the two clashed more and more until Cain escaped as well. Now seeing them here, like this, it's almost like the only thing that has changed is the location they are at.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:15 pm

Cain looks up upon hearing the words spoken by Rorschach and nods his head in agreement though not yet speaking a word. A strange thought comes into the head of the 'young' son of Kuk as he looks upon the mask of his 'dear brother' a though he isn't sure he's ever thought before. That thought simply is when was the last time he has seen him without the mask and what does he look like without it on, for he can not remember the true face of Rorschach. After soon dissmissing the thought from his psychotic mind his eyes rest now on a girl (Michelle) around his own age and the bat sh** crazy 'boy' knows now what he wishes to do. But alas there isn't one or two more girls about his age that are attractive at the beach he can mess around with as well, the gods seem to love destroying his plans today. So instead he lays down on the soft sand and looks up at the clouds, mind wandering as his 'brothers' talk.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:26 pm

"Well this has been a great day hasn't it."Korenen says in an almost sarcastic tone. He then jabs his tonfa blades into the sand and sits down. He quickly darts his eyes around to the numbers on the heads of everyone but Jonah. Jonah was the enigma to Korenen's powers. He had no number yet he lived and breathed as a normal healthy human would. It drove Korenen crazy to an extent but he was good at keeping it wrapped up and shoved down deep into the back of his mind. Korenen then looked up at the sky wondering if he ever met a god would he see a number above their heads, and if so then how much time would be counting down.

Rorschach looked around wondering what to do. He knew his mask was constantly shifting from one inkblot to another. He knew this so well that he had to remind himself of this or he would wonder why he wore his mask. He then thought back to the past and a flood of memories came to him. Cain, and Jonah the best 'brothers' he could of asked for. Rumor and her crazy threats. Trey's antics. Dominic's prank with the storm clouds. All of these memories and so many more came into his head like a tsunami washing over the Carribean Islands.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 8:31 pm

I left to go find somewhere else to sob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next