Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The  Beach - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:18 pm

'Was it you who froze the water?"Eli asked.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:19 pm

I frown at that for a second. "Yeah, that was me. So?" My shoulder still itched. I decide to ignore it for now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:20 pm

"I wasjust making sure. I'm naturally jumpy when I think I'm being attacked."Eli said
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:22 pm

"Right..." I mutter to myself, and nod wearily. I scratch at my shoulder again. That burn is bugging me.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:24 pm

Alexander walked onto the beach, wearing a black v-neck shirt, grey jeans that were torn at his knees, combat boots, and a black strip of cloth with white demonic skulls wrapped around his forehead. He smelt the salty air of the water and sighed, it was quite relaxing. He liked that fact that it was decently warm even though it was the middle of winter, 2012 was going off with a good start for Alex. He walked along the side of the beach, near the point where the water's reach would end, and looked out at the water. It was quite the sight to see, pure natural beauty. Alex soon found a sturdy sandmound to sit down on, and he did just that.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:25 pm

Tired of walking, I poofed up down onto the beach and giggled. About 6 feet away from total strangers. "Haha, they look fun!" I giggled in Aarrons ear.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:29 pm

I notice the increase in people, frown slightly, but let it pass. The calm of the beach was... calming. 'That was redundant...' I think.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:33 pm

Eli noticed one of the other people enter the beach and sit on a sand mound. Slowly Eli rose his hand and willed the sand to change right under the boy. Slowly but surely the calm sand formed into a rocking chair. The only difference was that it was made of sand and that it wouldn't rock.

"Yeah they do."Aarron whispered with his own chuckle. Aarron then noticed one of the random people use his powers to turn the sand into a rocking chair. "The sandman seems like he will be a bit of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:40 pm

I whistle the tune 'Let it snow let it snow let it snow' and literally make it snow across the beach.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:43 pm

Alex slowly noticed that the sand he was sitting on was shifting. It wasn't the wind or water, the tide had gone back and this was a windless day. He stood up, alittle spooked, and saw that the sand seemed to be transforming into something. A minute or so later, he saw that it had transformed into some kind of stationary rocking chair. He touched it with the tip of his fingers to see if it would crumble, and when it showed no sign of destruction, he slowly took a seat in the chair. When he was completely seated in the chair he slouched down and let out a sigh of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 7:51 pm

I yawn and take a drink from my canteen, as well as eat some of the granola bar I have in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 8:40 pm

I giggled. "Watch this" I whispered to Aarron. I winked in his direction and that's when everything went wrong. Everyone on the beach, except me and Aarron of course, was dressed in pink or purple ballet outfits including tutus and slippers. Then the sand from the ground lifted creating a smalll sandstorm. Then ripped up brown teddy bears started to fall from the sky. My head then started to ache crating a headache. Now that won't do now will it?
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 8:47 pm

I growl at everything that's been going wrong. I sigh and concentrate on freezing the moisture in the sand storm. The dresses would have to be taken care of later. The teddy bears... nothing I could do about it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 8:56 pm

Alex suddenly found himself wearing a purplish pink ballet outfit....tutu....slippers. Oh gods it was disgusting and horrible. He didn't freak out when the sandstorm started, he sheiled his eyes from the oncoming sand though. Then he felt a thump on his head and a teddy bear head rolled into his hands. He tossed it to the ground and frowned....it was quite the turn of events. He looked at the ballerina uniform he was now wearing....gods it was disgusting.....he should probably change. He took off the little stuck up skirt thing that went around the waist, so he wasn't wearing a skirt at the least.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:03 pm

Aarron smirked at all the chaos Kesi was causingand felt the need to get involved. So he focused and started trying to make everyone aside from Kesi feel the effects of rabbies. He also summoned a rabbied dragon to deal with that frost dragon he saw walking in here. He staarted laughing up till he was hit to the ground a progectile of some kind. Wait the heck.....Was that sand...wha?

Eli frowned at the dress he was now wearing but was glad that he still had his gord. He didn't much care about the bear or the sand but when the rabbies feeling came upon him he was ready to fight. He scanded the area and saw the two people that were causing all this. Eli made a whip of sand and sent flying into the boy. Knocking him back on his back.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:03 pm

I feel the feeling in my gut release, and look at the sandstorm to see it frozen. I smile, satisfied. I walk over to it and push it over. With a groan of protest, it hits the beach and shatters. I turn around to see the dragon. I scowl and growl, "Not my dragon." and pull out my twin hunting knives.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:12 pm

I made a pouty face and crossed my arms. "THAT WAS MEAN!" I then stopped my foot like a little kid. I made the sand and teddy bears stop. But I then started to giggle again as unfinished coked rib bones fell from the sky. Adding to that, I also made small hail fall and since I didn't have the energy to have large fridges fall. I had pink and red mini fridges fall from the sky as well. It was a bitten ribs, hail and small fridges including the boys wearing tutus chaos.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:17 pm

Alex saw mini fridges, hail, and rib bones fall from the sky. He quickly dodge the oncoming enslaught and tried to look for the source of this chaos. It was some girl and a guy, the girl seemed to be summoning all the chaos. Alex drew one his katars out and placed it on his right hand. He slowly made his way to the battle, where two other boys were fighting the pair aswell, and got himself ready. His left hand soon started glowing a light blue and a loud crack shoot through the air. A ball of electricity was now on his left hand and was crackling loudly in the chaos. He aimed his left hand at the girl and the ball turned into a beam of lightning that shot out at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:19 pm

Eli's control over sand causes pretty much the entire beach to protect him from the hail, fridges, and rib peices. "I dont care if it was mean. You're getting on my nerves."Eli said to the two people then sent 4 sand whips at the two of them.

Aarron got up with a growl and then ducked to dodge the sand. He pulled out two of his Cb daggers and charged the sandman kid. Anger was obvious in his blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:22 pm

I jumped up on the other dragon's back with ease, and slit it's throat without a second thought. I jumped off the dragon's back, and dodged the mini-fridges so that I could get closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:27 pm

I walk in hoping that there were no boys around oh my odin! there were like twenty! just as I was wondering how to get by them they saw me.... oh... thor
they swarmed around me giving me compliments which I didn't even bother listing to, okay lena.... calm down... it's ok.... "GET---AWAY---FROM----ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:33 pm

((Katie why is your picture so big....-_-))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:36 pm

((sorry couldn't find a better one))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:38 pm

((It's ok..at least the page isn't streching now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:46 pm

((you gonna RP or what??))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next