Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The  Beach - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:02 pm

I giggled again then poofed away. About ten feet up. I sat upon a cloud. I stopped everything that was falling except for the half bitten rib bones. I started to think that was funny. I did on the other hand need to ad something else. I thought for a moment, trying to ignore the headache that was forcing it's self to get bigger. "Stop it." I hit myself on the head. "I don't like you ache in my head!" I blubbered. Then I snapped my fingers, jello with human eyeballs inside started to fall from the sky as well. Baha. I got away from the people who wanted to kill me:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:05 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:10 pm

Alex dodged a few bits of the human eye-ball jello and looked up. He saw that the girl was now sitting up on a cloud a few feet above the ground. Alex smirked and stamp lightly on the ground with his right foot. The winds around him drastically shifted and Alex shot up in the air, levitating at the same height as the girl. He focused on his left hand again and a ball of lightning appeared again. He aimed his hand at the girl and lightning shot out of it again, except this time it wasn't just a single flash of lightning. It was like lightning coming out of the that empoerer dude in Star War's hand...what was his name....Sidious or something. Whatever his name was, Alex was doing the same lightning thing that the Star Wars dude was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:19 pm

Eli wasn't impressed by this boy. In fact he was pretty annoyed by him. Eli coughed slightly and then willed the sand to incase the boy and raise the boy into the air. He was about as high as the other two were. Eli sighed then yelled to the girl,"IF YOU DONT STOP HE DIES. HE CAN'T MOVE AND HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THE INSIDE OF THAT SAND TRAP SEND A SAND SPIKE STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS HEART."

Aarron was caught off gaurd and sent up into the air imobilized by the sand trap he was in. He snarled at the kid then heard what he said. And just to prove his point to Aarron the kid already had a sand spike pressing on his chest right where his heart is. He looked straight at Kesi with a grin and then mouthed the words,"I love you Kesi." Aarron then waited for death patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:23 pm

I looked down at my arm. I had a blackish scortch mark with my green blood kind of splotched out around it.. My eyes widned. "YOU. BURNED. ME." I said though clenched teeth. Then I poofe d out one of those large cartooney hammers. If he didn't dodge it, it would hit him. I attempted to hit him with it a couple times. Then! To go and save Aarron. I jumped off the cloud, planning to land on the boy who was hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:29 pm

Eli looked up and smirked. He threw the boy he held captative as far as he could into the water then willed the sand back faster then she was falling. The sand came around and made a large ballthat if she didn't dodge she would land in and be trapped. He smirked hopeing that she would either dodge or land in the sand trap.

Aarron is thrown out into the water. Big woop.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:29 pm

Alex easily dodged the girl's attempts to hit him with her hammer. He saw her drop down, and he slowly hovered down to the ground. He drew his second katar and placed it on his other hand. He stretched his arms and pulled on the katar's triggers. The single blade on each katar expanded into three smaller blades. He released the triggers and they went back into one blade mode. He then spotted the girl and advanced slowly, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:31 pm

I stand quietly watching them, and notice the boy who caused the madness in the water, I smiled and freeze the water around him, so that it formed a cage of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:35 pm

I stopped my self from falling and used wind currents to keep me up in the sky. "HAHA. I WIN!" I giggled. Snapping my fingers once again, putting everyone in a weird Lady GaGa outfit (Cept' Aarron, which made it really hard to move around in. I giggled again. "She has good..." I started to become out of breath. "Style... now doesn't... she?" I laughed.. kinda.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:37 pm

Aarron is now frozen in an Ice cage..Woop de do.....He better get out when this is over.

"Lady gaga..Gods Set better give his son some credit for tolerance of this girl."Eli said loud enough for everyone to hear. He then looked up and sent the Sand trap after her.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:43 pm

Alex rolled his eyes and ignored the appereance of a lady GaGa outfit on him now. He shot up in the air again and charged at the girl, katars out forward aiming to tear her apart.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:45 pm

I poofed myself away again. Now onto another cloud. "DID YOU JUST SAY YOUR A SON OF SE-... DAD. REALLY?!" I growled up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:47 pm

"Wait...Oh gods don't tell me your one of my freaking sisters."Eli said yelling as he haulted his sand attack and sent after the boy frozen in the water. He made the sand break through the ice and pick the guy up out of the water. Eli then slamed the guyon the ground.

Aarron is slamed on the sand and starts shivering from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:50 pm

I yawn and decide to make a fire for the boy who I encased in ice... hopefully he doesn't get pneumonia.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:50 pm

Alex put away his katars and shot up at the cloud the girl was in. He drew his katana and shot a lightning bolt at her. When he got in range of her he swung his katana at her, not aiming at a perticular area.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:53 pm

"YOU. NEED. TO. CALM. YOUR. SELF.!" I growled. Dead rotted human skin started to fall from the sky as I weakly dodged the boy. "See this skin? DO YOU WANT IT TO BE YOURS? OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CHOP YOU UP, DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND SLOWLY KNAW AND YOUR INNER PARTS. I'M A F*CKIN CANNI.BAL! I'LL EAT YOUR CRAZY A**."

Last edited by Kasi on 1/4/2012, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:54 pm

I yell at the guy who was still fighting "Oi stop that will ya? That is one of this guy's" I say pointing at the sand dude "Siblings!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 10:57 pm

Eli just sits down in a sand chair he created and tries to get his thoughts in line.

Aarron sat up slowly he was still cold but he could plainly see Kesi was still fighting. He would've helped but he was just to weak.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:00 pm

I finish making the fire and beckon the guy, who was probably freezing, over to it.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:03 pm

Alex stopped when he heard the guy saying that the girl and some sand dude were related. He back away from her by a few feet and hovered around fourteen feet in the air. He withdrew his katana and hovered there, not sure if he should ignore the guy and continue attacking the girl, or listen to him and stop. He then listened to the girl yell at him and chuckled alittle. He aimed a finger at one of the pieces of human flesh and lightning hit it, raosting and blackening it. He looked at the girl and spoke, his voice loud and piercing like the lightning he shot from his fingertips,"Oh I'm sure you will do that sweetie, but I would strike you with lightning and fry your entire insides like a fly to a bug zapper. Then I would slice your body up with my katars and feed you to a pack of feral dogs. I wouldn't mess with a son of Zeus girl...I'll literally mess your body up."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:06 pm

Eli listened to everything but it was like he wasn't listening at the same time. He just foound out that he had a crazy cana.balistic sister, her boyfriend was a crazy rabbie causing bloodthirsty weirdo, and that there was a son of Zeus on the beach. A lot to take in no?

Aarron moves over to the fire but only so he could warm up and help Kesi with that punk son of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:09 pm

"Oh, and just so you know, you won't be out there to help her again, considering that A. it'd be easier to talk this out, B. If you do try and help her, I put you in a block of ice again." I say to him with a smirk. "Why cause Chaos? That only ensures the camp would fall apart... if you want chaos, get out and work against the camp."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:10 pm

I started to giggle some more. Then stopped, my blood red eyes staring right at the Zeus child. I was being all serious. "You even lay one HAND on me. I will rip your arm out of it's socket. Use my little weather tricks and fry it up. Then slowly knaw on it. Forcing you to watch me. And if you don't. I'll rip your eyeballs out, let the blood slowly fall from my hands, and then lick some of it up. Then set your eyeballs down and I disamble your body parts slowly. Painfully. Except, I won't feed it to my dog. I won't feed it to my doll. I'll eat it. Myself. Raw. Raw and bloody. The way I like human Flesh. Then. I'll eat your eyeballs last, just because that way, the last thing you see is my bloodied up body slowly knawing you away until you come back a digested turd." I snapped my fingers. Making the skin stop. I just giggled once again.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:20 pm

Alex continued to hover in the air, arms crossed. He decided to put one of his katars back on just incase danger was to come in his way. He studied the girl, she looked completely nuts,and sounded nuts aswell. He chuckled alittle at her attempt to frighten him and then said, "Well then girl, if you do ever get the oppurtunity to eat my flesh, I hope you choke on it and die slowly.".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 11:23 pm

I smiled, "Well thank you. I appreciate your caringness. And if you ever wake up one day without a finger. It wasn't me." I then poofed away. Floating down by Aarron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next