Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claire Valentine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Claire  Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Claire Valentine   Claire  Valentine Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 1:06 am

Demigod form:

Character Name: Claire Valentine

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Claire  Valentine 20110410205604!Cat

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite and George.

Powers**: none.

Flaws: Crazy, Clumbsy, gets afraide of things easy, screams when she gets upset, and Bugs you about stuff.

Pets: stuffed animal male giraffe named Phillip.

Weapon: A knife.

Talents/Skills: Can sing, Act, sort of dance, and Piano

RP Example*: I walked into the forest with Phillip. We were trying to think of a play that one day when I got out of camp that we can perform. We couldn't think of anything so I began singing. Lallaalalaal, Oooo I havn't heard myself sing that good before, I thought. Then I took out a piece of paper then was drawing a person that I saw in my dreams! It's really weird.

Biography*: Claire grew up in California in Hollywood. She lived with her dad and brother. In school Claire had pretty astonishing grades. She lived in a huge house next to 2 of her friends. She had quite a few friends and loved them alot, mostyly her best friend named Clark.

Notes: Claire is WEIRD!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Claire  Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire Valentine   Claire  Valentine Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 1:08 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Claire Valentine
Page 1 of 1