Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 4:04 pm

hi! I'm Shannie. I'm on another Percy Jackson RP site, too. I've been using these games since... forever? I think anyway. Warning: I may not make sense at times.

I like:

Sheep
cookies
drawing
music
RPing

I don't like:

God modding
Powerplaying
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 4:21 pm

Hi, so nice to meet you. I'm Baseline Detonation but I prefer any abbreviated version. You can find plenty of nice people here, don't be shy and it'll be alright. Also, if you have an issue, I can attempt to help you or refer you to a person who can do something. If you have a problem with the plot, then come to me or one of my colleges, it helps us do our job.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 6:39 pm

HOLA NEW PERSON. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSEING HBM FOR ALL YOUR DEMIGOD RPING NEEDS. I'LL BE YOUR HOST ALPHA WOLF AKA THE LYCAN KING OF FREAKING AWESOMENESS. I hope you have a nice time and as Base said above refer to Me, Him, Bob, or Rachel for any questions you have about the plot. Also please ask me, or anyone with a Black, Purple, Cyanish-Green, or Light Blue name for question about the site or rules. Refers to Black, Purple, Cyanish-Green, Light Blue, or Regular Green name for question about your unapproved charrie.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE.

-This Message approved by the Lycan King of Freaking Awesomeness, Alpha Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 9:07 pm

HALLOOOOOOOO!! I'm Tardis, and you can call me whatever you want. Listen to the staff, and ask them questions, because they're smarter than me! Hope you like this little site!
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 6:27 pm

Very Happy sounds awesome! I'm thinkig about my charry right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.   Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm new to the site, but not to RPGs.
Page 1 of 1