Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showers . .

Go down 
+7
Bob
Dovah
Shade
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
darkblue248
Evimero
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Showers . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 9:19 pm

Alden ran in the bathroom, carrying a towel and change of clothes. He couldn't believe he was going to New York City! He grinned, scrubbing himself spotless and actually combing through his hair when he was done showering, hopping hurriedly into his new clothes. He bounded into the mess hall, grabbing a cookie, before quickly making his way back towards the forest to meet his sister and Vaughn.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 12:36 am

I walked in and took my shower. I got out, dried myself, and got dressed in a fresh set of clothes. No shirt, as usual. I combed and brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth and flossed a little. I left.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 11:26 pm

Showers . . - Page 2 Tumblr_cute

Josh Lucas

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47086354

Josh walked into the bathroom and towards the showers. They were made of bright white tile. Josh took off his Adidas bag and opened it up, pulling out a towel, Axe body wash & Shampoo, and a small cloth. He went behind the curtain and stripped down. Taking his shower, he started to sing Glad You Came by The Wanted. It was catchy. Josh finished up and got dressed in some brown shorts and a grey v-neck. He slipped on his DC shoes and started to comb through his sandy blonde hair. He brushed his teeth, used some motuh wash and flossed. He walked out after putting on his dog tags and making sure his hat was on right.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/16/2012, 10:27 pm

I walked in and took off my old clothes, and took my shower. I got out, dried myself, and got dressed in a fresh set of clothes. I put on a pink polo with tan shorts. I combed and brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth and flossed a little before leaving to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 6:57 pm

I walk in take a bath and change into my clothes. I leave
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:10 am

I walked into the bathroom with a change of clothes. I was panting and out of breath from going for a jog after destroying the dummies. The dummies; that was something we had in common. I just acted so stupid around Madeline. That was probably because I liked her so much. I don't really know why I even did. Probably because she was so like me. Arrogant, brusque, and conniving. There was, obviously, the fact that she ridiculously pretty.

Why was I thinking this through in the bathroom? I sighed, and took off my old clothes. They were covered in sand in blood, so I just threw them out. I got into the shower, and momentarily thought about how difficult this would be for Madeline. I could have- No. Stop it. You're never seeing her again. She doesn't like you. She's just attracted; she liked me, but didn't care about me. I should just stop associating with her.

I was thinking about a relationship while naked in a bathroom. Again. I needed to just stop that. I got into the shower, and sighed contentedly when the warm water hit me, but then winced when it hit my knuckles. They were red and irritated at the best, and cut, bruised, and mildly fractured at the worst. I mentally noted that I would need some ambrosia. I cleaned myself off well, and got out of the shower and dried off. I got on my new clothes. I still scoffed at my sense of style, because it didn't exist. My hair had been cut with a knife, and my clothes were just whatever felt comfortable. So I was in a loose-fitting red shirt with khaki shorts and plain sandals. I pushed my hair into a way that looked acceptable. I walked toward the door. It was time to do my best to hide from Madeline, because I really didn't want to have to confront her. I just wanted to have a life, find what job I could do in this modern world. I sighed and left the showers.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/21/2012, 1:34 pm

I jog in and find an open stall. I dive in to the stall and get undressed. Then I take a quick shower. I turn off the water and dry myself off. Then I pack up all of my stuff neatly and leave to go get something nice to eat
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showers . .   Showers . . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showers . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Bathrooms :: Guy's Bathroom-
Jump to: