Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 5:10 pm

Character Name: Nathaniel Patrick Greene

Description:
Nathaniel is somewhere around 5'6". His hair is a light brown and about finger-length. His eyes are an odd icey-blue color, with the outside being a tad bit darker. He is only fairly muscular, though he is by no means "frail".

God and mortal parent:
Aeolus and Christina Greene

Powers:
Summoning minor whirlwinds is Nathaniel's specialty. His powers are limited to only being powerful enough to cause a person (preferably a pretty strong, capable person, though) down. No hurricanes or tornadoes (also, this power is limited to around thrice per day). He can also summon small winds to point his arrows in whichever direction he chooses, although this power is limited to once a day.

Flaws:
#1 Though he is fairly smart, Nathaniel is also too confident. He thinks he could take on the world and win in a single strike (maybe that's a slight overstatement, but still!). This has helped him get into many a fight in the past.
#2 Nathaniel has a few trust issues. This doesn't come from anything but his lack of friends, which stemmed from being hated in school by most people.
#3 His weakness is close-range fighting. He prefers combat from afar, so he seldom trains in close-range combat.
Pets: A female ferruginous hawk named Anemos (naturally, considering it means "wind" in Greek) Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Ferhawk2

Weapon:
Simple short bow (with celestial bronze arrows, of course!), much like any other bow. Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Recurve_bashkir_bow3
Talents/Skills: He is an excellent runner, as well as being a fairly-trained archer (not as skilled as Apollo cabin, of course).

Biography:
Nathaniel was born a small, frail child on August 27, 1997. His mother was worried that he would not make it. She was slightly poor at the time and, of course, the father would be of no help, as he was busy up in his castle. He was, like most demigods (as far as I know xD), kicked out of most schools, and his mother didn't really care what he saw and/or heard. In her opinion, it gave him a better view of the world. She still, however, held a strong "no cussing or you'll be smacked" policy. At the age of five he became hooked on action/adventure after seeing Last Action Hero for the first time. He was always pretending to be some kind of hero, even after he'd turned twelve. He just recently found CH-B and is trying to make a few friends, but he's also focused on training, especially after he was claimed by Aeolus.

RP Example:

Nathaniel ran across the field, watching behind him, in case the monster would emerge again. He sprinted as fast as he could, but to no avail, because it jumped out of the treeline directly in front of him. He couldn't outrun the beast, so he pulled an arrow out of his quiver and nocked it into his bow, aiming at the monster's eye. He fired it and watched it sink itself deep into the creature's head.

Last edited by NathanielGreene on 2/13/2012, 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 7:27 pm

Looks good but how many times can he use his powers, and what happens if he uses them too much or to his max time. EX: he passes out after using them (place number here) times in one day.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 5:18 pm

Got it...... I'll make some changes. But, Like I said It's not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 5:28 pm

Your form is really good! I like it! You just need two more flaws and you should be good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 5:30 pm

Okay, thanks for that! I hope he gets some friends soon after he's accepted (if, of course, he is Smile ).

EDIT: Edited. Hope you like!
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 5:34 pm

Approved! Smile Have fun RPing! If you want I'll RP with you, he can get friends xDD Just PM me whenever or catch me in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~   Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus  ~Finished!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Greene, son of Aeolus ~Finished!~
Page 1 of 1