Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around New Rome.

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Walking around New Rome. Empty
PostSubject: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 8:34 pm

Ethan walked up the Terminus and respectfully handed his weapons over to the gods assistant. He walked through the boundry into New Rome, leaving behind the Border God's comments. He walked around the city smiling a bit at the families that lived there in safety, and he thought about his own mother and if she ever missed him. Then he thought back to his attempted suicide and how Lupa had come to him just before he could finish his life. He thought of all the bullying that lead up to such a drastic conclussion, on his part, and he thought of how much of a fool he was for letting it all get to him. He was a proud Roman Demigod in the Twelth Legion Fulminata and he had let insults get to him. He facepalmed because of how stupid he felt, but quickly got over the feelings and went about traveling through the city.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 8:43 pm

I walked into New Rome and handed the assistant man my sword. I walked through the city, just to clear my head. I went out of my way to step on a crunchy leave. When it crackled, I laughed quietly to myself. For some reason, I found crunch leaves amusing. I kept walking along, not thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 8:51 pm

Ethan continued to walk until he stooped in front of a random store. Something in the window had caoughthis attention and he had stopped for a few seconds to look at it. He shrugged and then looked up and saw the reflection of a girl purposefully crunching a leaf and giggling behind him. He turned around and said, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 8:56 pm

I heard someone say hi, so I looked up to see if he was talking to me. I guess he was since he was looking at me.. "Hey.." I said quietly. That was weird, people didn't usually start conversations with me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 9:11 pm

Ethan smiled lightly and walked up to the girl. He held out his hand and said, "Names Ethan. And you would be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 12:45 am

I shook his hand lightly, "I'm Ethos.." I said quietly and sort of smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 8:55 am

"So..Ethos, how long have you been at camp?" He asked her, having just got there himself.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 4:57 pm

"Like, a year. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 5:01 pm

"Actually I just arrived." He said to her smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 5:04 pm

"Oh, do you like it so far?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 5:09 pm

"Yeah. Camp Jupiter is pretty nice. Much better than where I used to live." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 5:21 pm

"Oh, me too:)"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 6:13 pm

Ethan smiled again and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 12:13 pm

"Soo.." I said, standing there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 2:20 pm

"Well..since you've been here longer..do you know anything there is to do around here that isn't chores?" He asked her kinda awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 3:58 pm

"New Rome is pretty much homes and stuff for older Roman Half-Bloods. But there are some little shops around the corner. And there's an ice cream parlor with the best ice cream I've ever had. We could go get some..?" I ended in a question. I fiddled with my thumbs, looking down at my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 7:06 pm

"Sounds good to me. Let's go." He said to her with a smile

((iPod and color be haters to one another))
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 7:17 pm

I led the way to the ice cream shop, not really knowing what to say which made things quite awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:11 pm

Ethan walked next to her in awkward silence. He started to get the feeling that she, like him, was a pretty shy person at times like this.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:28 pm

"So.. How old are you?" I asked, then realized that was a really weird question. I sighed quietly to myself and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:38 pm

Ethan raised an eyebrow but just shruged and answered. "I'm 17. And you?" He asked her back.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:52 pm

"Sixteen.." We came up to the ice cream parlor. "Well, here it is!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:23 pm

Ethan smiled at her sudden change in mood. He opened the door to the ice cream parlor and bowed slightly. "After you." He said, all gentlemen-like.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:27 pm

I smiled a little, my cheeks turning sort of red. "Thank you," I said quietly. I walked in and stopped, waiting for him to come in too.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:43 pm

Ethan smiled and walked in behind her. He lead her to the cashier and looked up at the menu. After a quick second he orders a hot fudge sundae and then covers it in different condiments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New Rome.
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next