Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!

Go down 
+2
Dexter
Mason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Empty
PostSubject: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 6:24 pm

It is I Mason. BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!! xD kidding
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 6:32 pm

Three things

1: Welcome to the site

2: Follow the Rules

3: I BOW TO NO ONE PUNK!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 6:45 pm

What's that, Alpha? Suspect

Anyways, greetings, oh foolish Mason. Thou shalt bow down to MEH, le semi-friendly administrator. Don't break the rules, or I'll be forced to step on you.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 6:46 pm

Let me rephrase that. I bow to no one except Rachel
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 8:54 am

Lulz guys.

Well, thanks for the welcome on here! BUT YOU DIDN'T GET RID OF ME ON CHB!! BWAHAHA! xD
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:04 am

Why hello thar! I'm Rapunzel, better known as Fishy. Once your character is approved, feel free to shoot me a PM asking to post. I almost always have characters open, but be prepared because holy mother of really long posts my posts are long yeah I know that was lame

And pfft. I bow to absolutely NO ONE. I'm too busy IT'S THEY MAN THEY THEY MAKE ME DO ALL THIS WORK LIKE REALLY LONG POSTS AND CHARACTER FORMS SAVE ME MAN SAVE ME *cough* um, did you hear that? I don't think I heard anything pfft move along move along nothing to see here...

Last edited by Rapunzel on 4/7/2012, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 9:13 am

Did I mention my username is Special Agent Mason on CHB?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 10:52 am

Hey! Well, im Lily! Welcome to the site. (I suggest you bow to Rachel, or she will step on you XD) If you need help or anything like that you can PM me (Can you refresh to me, who you are Special Agent). So have fun on the site!
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 5:57 pm

Hey!!!! *insertexcessivesmilingandwavinghere* Welcome to the site! I'm Liz, ET, Helena Beat, or really anything you'd like to call me within reason, and I'm one of your delightful administrators here at Half Blood Mania. Half Blood Mania is a flourishing oasis of friendship and creativity, and our users demonstrate only the upmost standards of learning and literature.

LOL. Just kidding, exaggerated just a bit. Advertisement style. Anyway, follow the rules and have fun, and don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!   Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo, this is my introduction. So, um, hi!
Page 1 of 1