Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 9:24 pm

I giggled, that kind of tickled! "That is true.." I agreed with him. I put his hand down and turned kind of sideways so I was sort of half way facing him. Then I sighed. "She should hurry up." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 9:28 pm

Ethan sighed a bit and hugged her. "She's blind. We can't very well expect her to be very fast at doing things." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 9:31 pm

"I knooooooooooow." I said. I just felt like she was holding us behind.. I didn't say that out loud though..

OOC; Okay, I'm done posting for now. I don't want Rachel or Kasi to get mad.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 9:33 pm

((Fine by me))

Ethan smiled and kissed her neck again. "Your to cute to start being all rushing and stuff." He said to her and hugged her closer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 10:21 pm

As Rhian changed as Ethos and Ethan had mushy gushy time. I walked around the store looking for more clothes I'd like. It wasn't like I'd get then I was pretty much window shopping.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 2:53 am

I went into a changing room, and it took me a few seconds to find the lock on the door, shut it, and make sure it was really locked. I did not want it opening up at random, or someone walking in. After that, it took me a minute or two to change into my new clothes. They fit reasonably well. I reached around to make sure I wasn't wearing the outfit backwards by feeling for the tags in the back. Well, now, should I just wear these out of the store? My older clothes felt pretty grimy... eh. I could ask, I supposed. I picked up my bundle of dusty clothes, unlocked the door, and took a step out.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:01 am

I saw Rhian walk out. "Aw! You look cute, Rhian!" I said to her. I stood up off of Ethan's lap. Hopefully she'd be ready to go now..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:53 am

Ethan stood up as well and smiled at Rhian even though she couldn't see it. "You look great, Rhian." He said to her and got out a few bucks to pay for the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 3:15 pm

I looked at Ethan with the 'Are you kidding me?' look on my face. Sorry that I couldn't help my jealousy.. I walked over to Rumor. I really just wanted to leave this store now. "I'm getting really irritated in this store. I want to leave," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 3:20 pm

"Are we leaving the mall... Then? Or food or your Grandmas." I paused myself. "What's the matter...?" I whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:05 pm

"He's pissing me off! He's being all like flirty and smiley with Rhian! And I'm hungry. We're definitely getting food here. Then my grandma's.. If we can." I whispered the first part about Ethan and Rhian. I looked through the clothes on the rack we were standing by.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:08 pm

I shook my head.. "Awe Ethos, don't get jealous. I see the way he looks at you, he really likes you. And telling her she looks grey isn't flirting. It's being kind."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:10 pm

Ethan looked up at Ethos and frowned a little. She looked upset at him for reasons that he didn't know about. "Come on, Rhian. We're all getting some food." He told her and led her back over to Rumor and Ethos.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:33 pm

I shrugged at what Rhian said. "Well," was all I could say. I looked at Ethan when he came over then headed out of the store.. Finalllyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:36 pm

Well, all that stuff just happened, but I frowned. "Don't we need to pay for my clothes...?"

OOC: CUE STORE ALARM BAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:55 pm

"Yeah I've got the money right-" Ethan was cut off by the blaring of a loud noise. He looked around drawing a knife completely confused at what was going on. He then got slammed to the ground by a security guard and he was pinned down on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 2:07 am

I heard an extremely loud noise, which shocked my into covering my ears. In the same moment, some unknown thing smashed into my side, knocking the wind out of me and pinning me to the floor. There was not enough air in my lungs now to scream, so the terrified noise I made was more of a stifled, barely-heard shriek.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 6:28 am

I was crushed into the wall by a security guard, and he held me up there. What did they think? We were drugged up teens on the run to steal clothes..? Really? Were they drunk? "Sir, we have- .. OMG. WE'LL PAY FOR THE F*CKING ClOTHES!"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 6:53 am

I was already out of the store so I wasn't tackled.. I quickly grabbed money out of my pocket and ran back in there. "Here! I have money to pay for it! So let my friends go and take my money so we can leave!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 8:10 am

"Let go of me!" Ethan shrieked and then looked up as best he could at Ethos. He watched her as she payed for the clothes and then the security gaurd got off him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 7:17 pm

The security guard who attacked me seemed to be very, very, VERY fat. So very fat that I thought my spine was going to snap in half from the person being a derp and sitting on me or whatever they were doing. By the time they finally managed to get off, I was half unconscious from lack of air.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 8:59 pm

The guard finally got off of me, I was happy about that. I didn't want to lose my temper, I'm terrifyed of myself when I lose my temper. I breathed for a second, then scanned the area. "Can we just leave this who place and eat somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 9:02 pm

"Yes. Please. I don't want to be here anymore." I said in a very mono tone like voice. I walked out of the store, not bothering to get my change for the clothes. At this point, I just wanted to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/3/2012, 10:53 pm

Ethan walked over and helped Rhian up. He patted her on the back lightly and led her out behind Rumor and Ethos.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime5/4/2012, 4:46 am

Ah... that was better... "Um, thanks," I said to Ethan. At least, I thought it was Ethan.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next