Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet the parents. (Private ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Meet the parents. (Private ML) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:23 pm

((I apologize for the extra terrible topic title. LOL))

It was a quiet day at camp, and quiet days were the perfect yet dreaded times when Leah was able to sit, alone, and just.. think. Think about all sorts of things: the weather, her future, things she'd ought to be doing that she just didn't want to do at the time. More prominently it was the thoughts she would normally push aside during the day that popped into her head, bright and flashy and refusing to leave until she would at least acknowledge their presence. An evident thought today, particularly, was that of her mother. Her mother, her mother who used to push her until she was filled to the brim with her intensity and wild-eyed glares and pressure to live up to her expectations. Leah frowned at the thought, but felt a twinge of guilt for ignoring her mother, the woman who had in fact raised her from birth and, though she dared not admit it, given her much. She remembered their ugly separation, how she had ousted her "father" and left her mother hanging. Her mother tried to contact her more than once, but she'd ignored the attempt, choosing to remain in camp. She considered this... what if she went back to her mother, if only for a short visit? What would happen?
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:32 pm

Cameron walks through the camp, not really doing much. His hood was pulled over his head, and he was quicking around a rock. He sighs softly, and keeps walking. After a while of walking he looks up and sees Leah. He smiles widely and pulls his hood down. He then walks over to her, and sits down in front of her. "Hey, hows it going?"he asks her.

Cam looks around before turning back to look at Leah. He smiles lightly and does a hairflip. It was cheesy, but his hair was in his face. He could use a hair cut.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:52 pm

Cameron approached Leah, sitting down in front of her, and she jumped, unsuspecting after having been lost in thought. Realizing who it was she grinned, noticing his hair had fallen in his face even after he pushed it away. She reached out and slid it back over the top of his head impulsively, grinning as it all fell back into his face anyway. "Hey," she responded, and then stated the obvious. "Someone needs a haircut," she chuckled, teasing him. "And it's going okay, I guess. Been thinking too much, getting some harebrained ideas.."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:56 pm

Cameron laughs and smiles as he looks at Leah. "Tell me something I don't know. Actually don't tell me something I don't know"he says to her. He smiles lightly as he listens to her. "Harebrained? What sort of harebrained ideas?"he asks her. He then sits there, picking at his shoe laces.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 10:05 pm

Cam asked her to tell him something he didn't know, so she did, ignoring his second comment. "Alexander Graham Bell invented to telephone, but he couldn't call his wife or mother because they were both deaf." She grinned, shamelessly relinquishing useless information like an encyclopedia. "Sorry. I just had to do that." He asked about her ideas, and she frowned, twisting her hands in her lap.

"Yes, harebrained." She chuckled. "Well, I was thinking about my mother, actually, wondering if maybe I should go visit her or something. I don't know if it's a good idea, but... I don't think I can just go on and pretend she doesn't exist," she was serious, now, looking away as she considered this.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 12:04 pm

Meet the parents. (Private ML) Tumblr_lhen7s3j2Z1qa4qypo1_500_large
Cameron Taylor Archer
Son of Artemis
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron shoves his hands into the pockets of his shorts. He then sits there, and listens to Leah as she talks. Hearing her list the random fact about Alexander Graham Bell not being able to call his wife or mother because they we're deaf, he can't help but laugh. It was amazing how she could just name off a completly random fact. Cameron would never be able to do that, he didn't know enough intresting things, he could always learn. Hm maybe he would, it would be kind of fun.

Cameron then turns his attention to Leah, as she starts to talk about her idea. She wanted to go see her mother? Hm, he could always go along with her. He had been wanting to see his dad, but he wasn't sure he wanted to go alone. Cameron looks up at Leah, and notices she's looking away. He moves himself, so she can see his mouth. He then reaches out and grabs her hand, and holds it gently in his. "If you really want to see your mother, you should go. She is your mother after all"he says softly.

Cameron then clears his throat and starts to talk again. "If you want, I'd go with you to see your mother"he says softly. Cameron then pauses to think before saying the next part, of his train of thought. "Then after that, we could maybe go see my dad. I haven't seen him for ages"he says to Leah. Cameron then stops to think some more. Visiting his dad, the idea seemed so weird. Yet, Cameron really wanted to see the man. After all he had raised the boy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime7/5/2012, 9:36 pm

((HOTNESS FLIPPING PETTYFER IN BEASTLY *DROOL* excusemeLOL))

Meet the parents. (Private ML) 6-b605828aefc0b0eea33e3e829d0fe55e_large
Leah Sparks
Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air? Have you ever looked fear in the face and said, 'I just don't care?'

Leah looks up when Cameron grabs her hand, just before he speaks, and watches him as he does so, able to decipher his words with little trouble. She takes a few seconds to consider his proposition, lacing her fingers through his and taking comfort in his presence. She knew that it probably was not a good idea to go back and see her mother after all that she had put her through, but her mother was who she was. She didn't know if she really wanted Cameron going with her, because she didn't know how he would interpret her, but then again, she felt like she could use the moral support. "Would you really? Go with me, I mean," Leah faltered, listening to Cam as he spoke of visiting his father."I think... it's a good idea. So long as everything goes well," she continued. And a lot of things could go wrong. But it would be okay. She wasn't about to let her mother get to her... and if she did, they didn't have to stay. They could go for a day and leave, though she was hoping that she could spend a least two days with her mother. It would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the parents. (Private ML)   Meet the parents. (Private ML) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the parents. (Private ML)
Page 1 of 1