Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings and salutations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings and salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitime5/18/2012, 12:19 pm

Hello! Sorry about the title, but I was feeling very proper when I made this. My name is Crash Course, and I'm pretty new to RP. Fishy introduced to this site, and it looks like I'll fit in pretty well here! I'm into writing drawing, and am teaching myself game design (unreal and Bethesda's Geck/creation kit.) if anyone wants to talk, I'll be around, some tips to RP would be nice, and if you want to see my first charrie form, I made it last night, Xenon: Son of Phobos. Sorry, I get a little long-winded, but super happy to be here, thanks for shown me this Fishy!!!
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitime5/18/2012, 7:11 pm

Hullo Crash! Welcome to the site! Hope you like it here and see you around soon! (Oh yes, and follow the rules, of course...)
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitime5/18/2012, 7:17 pm

Hey! I'm Ocarina, a regular chatbox mod. I just want to say that you sound really awesome. So yeah, follow the rules, ask any staff for help, and I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and salutations   Greetings and salutations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and salutations
Page 1 of 1