Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 9:28 pm

"your world's not real."
The words echo through my ears. Affirming all my fear and doubt, I'm lost without you here. Is this life I live a lie? When I leave will I be alive for the first time? You've infected my mind. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe? If I'm dreaming will you be there to wake me up? I am your reality, the only thing that you believe in. Make up your mind. I'll be waiting when you come back to me. We can still be together, In this world we built, forever; but you never take the chance. It's now or never. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe?
all of a sudden, taleis gets this strange, inexplicable urge to just tell aidan everything, to tell him how he started to rely on him after kassidy and then he fell in love with him and he felt so hopeless because he thought aidan would never love him back, ever, and he thought that he'd always be alone because he was so screwed up but then aidan did love him and wasn't that so amazing, that the boy of him dreams loved him too? and like, taleis was so certain that he was unlovable, that he'd never be able to get away from his bad habits but aidan makes him want to, gods, he makes taleis want to become an entirely new person and it's just so, so overwhelmingly wonderful.

but taleis can't tell him that, partly because he'd start babbling and possibly crying, and partly because he didn't want to scare aidan off. at least, not yet. taleis wants to let himself just bask in the feeling of actually being loved by someone, of feeling wanted because sure, he could have a different girl for every night and he could have a different friend for every day but he's never felt like they truly wanted him, just wanted what he represented. but this is different, because aidan loves him and aidan wants taleis even though he knows how messed up he is, and taleis isn't sure whether or not that makes him want to laugh or cry.

so instead he settles for pressing a soft kiss on the top of his head a whispers, "i really do love you, you know?" it's the only way he can think to explain to aidan at this moment, the only way he can tell him what he wants to tell him, what he needs to tell him. and he hopes aidan understands, but taleis is sure he will because aidan's just good at that sort of stuff. he's just good at taleis, really.

taleis feels like he could spend an eternity like this, just laying in bed with aidan in his arms. and he wants to, gods, he really wants to. he wants to ignore everything else that has to be done because none of it matters anymore, not really. taleis isn't even positive life will go back to normal again, feels like he'll be transported back in time back to when everyone listened to elvis presley and the beatles and there were jukeboxes and those cutesy diners, and people would be singing and breaking out into dances on the streets or whatever.

but then there's this vicious little voice in the back of his head, whispering, 'oh, come on. just because you're dating aidan doesn't mean things will suddenly be perfect. your dad will still be in jail and you'll still be that shy, awkward kid who's hidden behind a fake smile. and aidan's going to realize how weird you are and he'll leave you, and you'll be alone.' and he struggles to tell the voice that no, that's not how it's going to happen because he loves aidan and aidan loves him but the voice just laughs and asks him if he really, truly believes that someone as wonderful as aidan could love someone like taleis, who is so terrified of just existing while aidan is so real, so alive. and taleis thinks that no, of course aidan wouldn't, because why would he need someone as dark as taleis when he could shine like the sun?

taleis feels like he's going to start crying, or like he might throw up because it's so obvious to him now, it's so obvious that aidan just didn't want to hurt his feelings and he doesn't love taleis and he doesn't even want him, not remotely, because why would he? why would anyone?

but taleis is good at pretending, so he pretends that he's fine and that he still believes that aidan loves him because he doesn't want aidan to feel sad that his plan to make taleis feel happy didn't work. he pretends like he's fine and his heart hasn't been shattered into a million pieces and he pretends that he feels like his life will turn into some cheesy musical.

tagged: M79, taleis | word count: 708 | notes: well this is long

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 4:41 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
where the demons from my past
leave me in peace.

Aidan smiled and without hesitation answered, "I know, I love you too." Burying himself back into Taleis' chest, he mumbled, "I love you so much." Because he did. He loved Taleis more than he could find words for, and it was all hitting him at once. How much he loved Taleis, how much he was... attracted to him. Well that's a bit weird, innit? Whatever.

Aidan was happy right in that moment. He wanted to keep Taleis happy, smiling, fine. It was like his duty by this point. He felt like he had to keep Taleis happy, for some reason unbeknownst to him. He wanted to see his love happy all the time, and he knew he was making Taleis happy.. He was making Taleis happy, right?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 1:39 am

"your world's not real."
The words echo through my ears. Affirming all my fear and doubt, I'm lost without you here. Is this life I live a lie? When I leave will I be alive for the first time? You've infected my mind. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe? If I'm dreaming will you be there to wake me up? I am your reality, the only thing that you believe in. Make up your mind. I'll be waiting when you come back to me. We can still be together, In this world we built, forever; but you never take the chance. It's now or never. You keep telling me what you know. But, baby, what do you believe?
taleis feels his heart stutter when aidan speaks and just like that, he knows aidan wasn't lying. taleis knows how aidan sounds when he lies, and he doesn't sound like that, doesn't just cuddle up into taleis after. because aidan knows how much taleis hates it when he lies to him and he gets guilty about it and there's no way aidan could be lying to him.

taleis' heart is light again, and there's this laughter that could bubble out of his mouth at any time but won't, because taleis likes keeping it there. he likes keeping the warm, light weight there because it's been so long, dammit, and it's not like he hasn't been happy the past few years. of course he's been happy. he just hasn't been, like, this happy, not really, and it just feels so amazing and gods, he can't believe he went so long without feeling like this.

sure, taleis knows he's not all normal. there's still guilt from kassidy and he's still awkward and doesn't trust people and a liar, but he can work on that. taleis knows he can because wants to, dammit, and wow, isn't that new? like, of course he never wanted to be screwed up, who would, but now taeis feels like he can actually do something about it and that's kind of amazing, to feel like he's finally going to get out of this rut he's stuck himself in.

"hey, c'mere," taleis says, grabbing at aidan's shirt and tugging lightly, "i wanna kiss you, come here." there's a laugh in his voice as he says it and wow, doesn't that just feel amazing? because, like, taleis isn't even sure if this is real life, but he doesn't care either way just so long as he can keep this. keep this happiness and aidan and everything about it, really.

if this is the end result, taleis doesn't know why he didn't go for this sooner. because this is ten thousand times than what he thought was 'safe', when he didn't do anything because he didn't want to get rejected. and, alright, maybe it *wasn't* taleis who did something about it, but he has a boyfriend (he feels giddy just thinking about it, because boyfriend!!!!!) and he's happy and everything just feels perfect, really.

taleis notices a sliver of skin that's exposed where aidan's shirt has ridden up and it looks so soft and inviting, and he gets this flash of almost painful longing before he remembers that it's okay if he touches him there, that he can do this now and that's just. that's almost too much, but he's already moving his hand that isn't tangled in aidan's shirt so he can rub at the sliver of aidan's hip that's exposed and that's. sweet mother of jesus taleis likes this very, very much. he likes looking at aidan and touching aidan and kissing aidan and he likes loving aidan, and he feels like there are bubbles in his chest , or maybe a balloon. maybe is chest is a balloon and he'll start floating in a few seconds and gods, taleis dosn't think he's been this happy ever.

tagged: M79, taleis | word count: 527 | notes: happy taleis (◡‿◡✿)

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 5:22 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Blushing even more when Taleis tugged on his shirt, he smiled. He reached up, held Taleis' face and pressed a kiss to his lips. It was warm. He kissed him again, and, as his heart rate sped up, slipped his tongue in.
He couldn't believe he was doing this. He liked it, though. Being so close to Taleis, kissing him. It was amazing, he was beautiful, and Aidan was falling deeper in love with him. And then Taleis was touching his tummy, and he got butterflies again. He closed his eyes and kissed Taleis more.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 6:38 pm

"your world's not real."
the first thought to enter taleis' head is a slightly dull, 'oh,' but then it's just kind of like. wow, wow, okay. taleis was not expecting this. not that there's any problem, no, of course not, it's just - wow. wow.

taleis pulls his arm tight around aidan's waist, bringing him as close as possible. he moves his other hand to cup the back of aidan's head, right where it meets his neck and just - jesus h christ, taleis likes this. it's ten times better than any girl he's ever been with and maybe it's just because it's aidan but just jesus.

he sucks gently on aidan's lower lip before pulling away and glancing around, somewhat self-consciously. "hey, uh, do you wanna take this somewhere were there are less people?" taleis says because, like, there are people around and what if someone looks over and sees them and-

okay. deep breath, in, out. taleis can do this.

but then he looks at aidan's face and his lips, christ, they already look kiss-swollen and they weren't kissing for that long, were they? just. god, aidan's looks so beautiful like this, all open and inviting and taleis just wants to hold on and never let go because when will he get the chance to do this again?

'whenever you want,' he hears a voice in the back of his head say and isn't that just the most amazing thing in the world? he doesn't have to let go of this, this isn't just a one night thing. it's real, it's solid and that just kind of blows taleis' mind, but then he has to divert his thoughts because, well, the word blow and situations like this tend to have some very...interesting results, which could just possibly be embarrassing.

"i mean, it's not like i'd mind continuing here or anything," taleis says with a slight smirk, "but someone else might." and taleis swears up and down that he is not trying to make his voice sound like that but it's just what happens and he's definitely not scanning aidan's face for a reaction, no, definitely not. but like, if aidan likes it or something then it's totally worth it and taleis isn't even sure even what he's thinking anymore because his brain is just playing images of aidan looking just like this over and over.

tagged: taleis | word count: 393 | notes: happy taleis (◡‿◡✿)

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 1:12 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan nodded, taking a deep breath. He was actually kissing him. He bit his lip and sat up, taking Taleis' hand. "Yeah, let's go somewhere else. I wanna keep kissing you," he mumbled. He couldn't believe he was saying these things. Since when was Aidan like this? It was kinda scaring him.

Aidan stood up, and pulled Taleis up. He looked so flustered, his face was red, and Aidan didn't doubt that his was too. Oh, gods, he just wanted to kiss him forever, to always see him this happy. But Aidan knew there was nothing stopping him from doing so. Taleis was his boyfriend after all.

Aidan smiled and put his arm around Taleis' waist. "Come on, boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 4:10 pm

"your world's not real."
taleis grins at aidan as he tangles his fingers with aidan's, swinging their arms between them as they walk. taleis doesn't know where aidan's leading him, but he doesn't particularly care, either, because it'll be fine as long as he's with aidan. taleis trusts aidan, knows he wouldn't do anything foolish.

taleis knows he's staring at aidan with stars in his eyes, knows he probably looks like a lovestruck fool, but he can't bring himself to stop. it's just. gods, aidan is so beautiful that it almost hurts and he's all his, just taleis' and the fact that aidan chose taleis even though he could have anyone in the world is kind of really amazing. and all taleis can think to do is give aidan all he has to offer because taleis doesn't really know why anyone would pick him. but aidan did, which is the best thing that's ever happened to taleis, probably.

it's become something of a struggle not to tell aidan that he loves him constantly. like, he's kept this bottled up for years and now he can say it but taleis is afraid that if he says it too much, then he'll stop feeling that thrill whenever he says it and taleis doesn't want that feeling to go away, not ever.

tagged: taleis | word count: im lazy go away | notes: r u frickin happy

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/27/2013, 12:29 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan grinned, and let a little giggle out. He felt like such a badass, sneaking away to make out. He'd never done that before, and was this even considered sneaking out? And where would one even go to make out? Aidan supposed the library was a good place. There were... Chairs? And no people, so that was a plus, right?.. Well.. If Taleis didn't like it, he could tell him, Aidan supposed. Aidan led Taleis to the library, getting lost a couple times, because where the f*ck was the library?

Eventually he found it. There was only one other person there, and they were drooling on the table. Aidan led Taleis into a back corner and sat him down, before climbing on top of him, and kissing him as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/28/2013, 8:26 am

Taleisin Emmet Heap

the thing is, aidan has always led taleis around. aidan's always been the leader because taleis has always just needed someone, and that someone came in the form of aidan. but for some reason, aidan leading him around is doing funny things to taleis' heart and his stomach and it comes as a relief when aidan leads him into the dark cool of the library.

taleis feels a coil of heat in the pit of his stomach (can'tacttooquicklyhavetobecarefuldon'tscarehimoff) when aidan pushes him down into the chair, but then aidan's straddling him, sitting in taleis' lap and kissing him and nothing has ever felt so good in taleis' life.

he sighs into aidan's mouth, curling his fingers around the back of aidan's neck to tangle in the wisps of hair at the bottom of his neck. and it's just like. gods, this is basically taleis' fantasy but it's real now and taleis is the happiest he's been in a while. he's not perfect, and he's not fixed, but he feels so happy right here in this moment, with his fingers still tangled with aidan's and the other fisted in aidan's hair.

taleis breaks away for a second to press a kiss to aidan's jaw, his cheeks, his nose, anywhere because he loves this boy so much and can't think of any other way to show him just how much he needs him in his life, because taleis has never been good with words. he's never been good with words, and his actions may be dumb, too, but they're a lot less jumbled up than his words and taleis thinks aidan will understand.

aidan has always understood taleis when it matters most.

taleis presses gentle kisses up and down the length of aidan's neck, going between murmuring things like 'i love you so much' and 'so beautiful, you're so beautiful' and 'the most gorgeous thing i've ever seen' between kisses because he may be bad with words but sometimes they just come out and now is one of those times, but taleis has never really had much control around aidan, now, has he?

taleis is so distracted that he doesn't notice the sound of the door opening, doesn't notice the sound of footsteps coming closer until he hears them cough awkwardly. and when taleis glances up he has the full intention of saying something cocky like 'we're kinda busy at the moment' but then he makes eye contact with the girl and just.

f*ck.

his head is kind of spinning and it feels like the room is suffocating him because this isn't supposed to be possible because kassidy's standing right in front of him, the book in her hand falling to the ground and her eyes full of shock which quickly turns to anger. her mouth, which had been gaping in surprise, snaps shut to form a tight line.

and taleis has forgotten how to breath because his ex girlfriend who is supposed to be dead is standing right in front of him, looking very much alive.

she says something - something that sounds an awful lot like, 'what, run out of girls' hearts to break?' and for a second a flash of anger spikes through him, because aidan is. gods, aidan is everything and how could someone make it seem like he isn't?

but then the anger is gone because kassidy is right in front of him and how is this even happening.

don't listen to a word i say;
the screams all sound the same.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime5/30/2013, 1:31 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Ugh. F*cking people. The only reason Aidan would step into this dumb place was for this, making out. And the fact that no one reads at this camp. The one person who reads just has to come and mess it up. Don't get him wrong, he loves people that read, they're interesting. But right now, they can go f*ck themselves.

"I'm sorry, what the ever living f*ck do you--"

Oh shit.

That's not possible. She's dead. Everyone knows this. She's dead, she's the reason Taleis was like this.

Aidan instinctively wrapped his arms around Taleis' neck, running his fingers through his hair. It was more to calm his boyfriend (because that was he was, Aidan's boyfriend and this girl that happens to look an awful like like Kassidy wasn't going to change that) more than to calm himself. Aidan supposed to be strong for Taleis, because he didn't know how he was going to take this.

Damn it! He finally gets Taleis to himself, and not even for that long, and she shows up. But, he shouldn't be worried, right? Taleis loved Aidan, and she's dead, and probably hates him. Hopefully. Please, gods, let her hate him.

Taleis was Aidan's.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/3/2013, 1:15 pm

don't listen to a word i say
the screams all sound the same

taleis can't. he doesn't get how this is even possible because kassidy's dead and how is she here and how is she a demigod and how is any of this happening.

he feels nauseous and he knows he should tell aidan so he doesn't throw up on him but he can't even find the words, seems to be incapable of speech and maybe even thought, too, because everything is kind of fuzzy.

kassidy's staring him down, an eyebrow raised as if she actually did want an answer. and taleis would have given one, even to the things she didn't ask, like 'why did you do it' (i don't know) and 'did it mean anything' (it meant everything, but i've moved on now and i can tell that you have and i won't make you stay).

taleis feels aidan's fingers running through his hair and it turns into his anchor. it keeps him rooted and on the ground because he wants to shut down right now, but taleis knows he can't. he can't shut down but it's so hard not to, because he probably won't get another chance to explain, but taleis can't explain because he can hardly even think, much less speak.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/8/2013, 2:37 am

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan leaned down and kissed Taleis's cheek, to Tartarus with it. Kassidy wasn't going to make his boy feel like this again. Aidan had tried way too hard to make him happy again, and just as soon as it seems like Taleis just might get better..

"Okay, Kassidy, right," Aidan said, trying to keep his voice level, "He thought you were dead for two years, and it's really hurting him that you're here so suddenly. So if you would so kindle f*ck off so I can keep kissing him, that'd be nice. Because you're wrong. He loves me. And that might be a little hard to believe, as he never did love you. Poor girl."

Aidan thought he sounded pretty badass. Well, until halfway through that. But Aidan was never really good at being intimidating. Or badass. Or even pop punk. But he might have hated Kassidy. Aidan, the boy who loved even the ugliest little slug, hated Kassidy. (Though to be fair, slugs are frickin adorable.) He hated her for making Taleis like this. He lost his best friend for this sad shell of what he used to be and she dares treat him like that. He was angry at Taleis for breaking yet another girl's heart, so bad that she killed herself over it. Or, she didn't. Regardless, he may have been angry, but that was nothing compared to what he felt right now.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/11/2013, 10:27 pm

every picture im gonna burn
every smile was a lesson learned

it's kind of obvious the dude taleis was making out with was aidan by now. which was kind of a shock, but, yeah, sid got that. dating taleis was kind of like dating aidan, too. you never got one without the other. which was fine because she thought she was so in looooooove. or something.

and sid never had anything against aidan, always thought he was nice or whatever, right? like, she hates taleis, but she's got nothing against aidan. but now, gods, does she want to punch him in the face.

"okay, first of all, it's sid now," she says, putting her hand on her hip and focusing on aidan with a steely gaze. "second of all, why the hell would i kill myself over him? and third, don't you dare try and make me out to be the bad guy because he's the one you were sucking face with a minute ago. i kind of got the whole 'he never loved me'" - she makes are quotations and uses a mocking voice - "thing when he told me that, what, three years ago?"

the thing is, taleis hasn't said a word this entire time. sid's seen him at his worst, seen the way he snaps at people and shouts and tears them to shreds - he did it to her once, she knows what he does. but now he seems to have this - this empty, vacant look in his eyes. and sid's almost afraid that he'll go into some kind of blackout rage, where he tries to physically tear her to pieces because dare she survive the first time.

"and what makes you think you're so different from me, huh?" she asks. "what makes you so special? how do you know he's not going to do the same to you, just up and leave you, completely break you apart?"

"leave him out of this," a small voice says, and it takes sid a moment to realize that, wait, that's taleis. which is just. wow, that's very confusing, because suddenly he just sounds so - so resigned, like he hasn't got any fight left in him. "you can attack me all you want, but just. leave aidan out of it. please." his eyes don't look as empty anymore, and by the time he's done speaking it sounds like taleis is begging, which is really messing with sid's vision of taleis being the big bad wolf, or whatever she saw him as.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/12/2013, 8:34 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan scowled, but he was starting to feel bad.. Damn, he couldn't stay mad at anyone, no matter how hard to he tried. He was just like that and it kind of pissed him off. And then Taleis says something and the way he sounds just breaks Aidan's heart. He looks down at his face, and bites down on his lip. This was hurting him. He, he had to get him out of there. Or, get her out.

F*ck, this was Aidan's fault. He shouldn't have said anything. He just, he wanted to protect Taleis. Maybe he wasn't doing a good job, but that was all he wanted. He turned back to Sid. "Sorry, Sid," he said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/21/2013, 1:48 pm

taleis can feel a stinging behind his eyes, his vision going blurry. but he can't cry, not here and not now. later, because kassidy - sid - doesn't deserve to see him as the victim. it wouldn't be fair to go around snubbing in her face that she's hurt the guy she saw as some invincible jerk.

but she's staring at aidan right now, a fierce look in her eyes and all taleis can think is that it's good that she's toughened up like this. because, like, he may not love her or want to be a part of her life, but she doesn't deserve to be hurt again, not the way taleis hurt her.

"you should be," she replies, and it's a horribly cliche comeback but she says it with so much venom in her voice that it kind of terrifies taleis. and then she's turning on her heel, storming out of the library and slamming the door.

and taleis just - he just breaks down, collapsing in aidan's arms and burying his head in the crook of aidan's neck, sobs wracking his body. he's trying to be quiet, trying not to disturb anyone, but it's just. it's just that taleis was finally happy, for the first time in several years, but of course he can't keep it. of course not, because he can never be that lucky.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/21/2013, 2:44 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

As Sid left the room, Aidan started to tear up. He never got that angry, how did he even get that way? And he couldn't even be angry for five f*cking minutes. And then Taleis was crying into his shoulder and he knew he f*cked up. Oh gods.

Taleis was crying and it was his fault. Tears started dropping down Aidan's face, because Taleis was crying, and that wasn't supposed to happen. Ever. And it was practically Aidan's fault, and that was the worst part. He was crying because Aidan couldn't keep his mouth shut. Aidan ruins everything, he knows this. He doesn't even know how his mum dealt with him. His dad was right to leave them, Aidan just screwed everything up.

Aidan tightened his hold on Taleis, hoping that would help. Taleis was actually sobbing, and Aidan's heart broke. He willed himself to stop crying, but the tears kept going. He wanted to cry, of course, but he couldn't do it in front of Taleis. He was supposed to be the happy one, the one that made everything better. Of course he couldn't do that. He was never anything more than useless.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 4:32 pm

with a start, taleis realizes that, shit, aidan's crying, too. which is just - no, that's not supposed to happen, aidan can't ever be sad because he's too beautiful to be sad, doesn't deserve it. of all of the people who don't deserve to feel any semblance of pain, aidan is at the top of the list. and it's just. taleis feels his heart break in half, feel it shatter because aidan can't be sad.

"no no no no, don't. don't do that, aidan, please," and taleis knows that he's begging, knows that isn't fair but he just hates it so much when aidan cries, makes taleis want to take all of the pain for aidan. he wishes that he could just take it all away, because aidan doesn't deserve to hurt but taleis does, for all of the people he's hurt.

so taleis clings to aidan, holds him as tightly as he can because maybe if he gets close enough he can take away the pain, maybe he'll be able to take it and keep it for himself. aidan doesn't deserve this, because he's just so lovely and good and beautiful and everything you could want in a person, but taleis, taleis is harsh and cruel and secretive and hardly even deserves happiness. he definitely doesn't deserve aidan, is probably holding him back from his full potential. and if he's such a deadweight, then why can't he do something useful, why can't he help aidan through this and take away his hurt?

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/2/2013, 7:03 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

By then, Aidan was hiccuping, which he hated because it always took him at least five minutes to breathe correctly. He couldn't stand this, making Taleis unhappy.

He wiped away the tears from his boyfriend's cheeks and kissed him. Because it was the only thing he could do without ruining anything. "I, I'm s-sorry.." he choked out. He felt so guilty. He continued to kiss his boyfriend. On his cheeks, on the lips, just to show how sorry he was. He couldn't think of any other way. Taleis was hurt, and Aidan couldn't forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 11:54 am

"s'not your fault," taleis mumbles, pulling aidan as close as humanly possible. he knows he's clinging to aidan, knows he probably needs room to breathe or something, but taleis just. he just needs right now, needs and aches so he pulls aidan closer and catches his lips in hopes to calm him, make him less frantic. "you're perfect, i love you," he murmurs against aidan's lips. "love you love you love you love you."

the thing is, taleis has always wanted to help aidan when he's hurt, has always wanted to be the one to fix him, and aidan's the exact same way. which is great, taleis supposes, but then there are times like this when they just don't know how and that's when he feels hopeless, like maybe this will never work out and that he was a fool for thinking it could. and he tries to tell himself that's not true, he tries and tries and tries but it just isn't working because aidan's crying, letting out these hiccups and taleis just doesn't know how to fix him. he doesn't know how and it's like.

it's like his insides are burning, the backs of his eyes and his throat, and he can't feel his fingers and he's angry, but it's all going inwards because it's his fault aidan's like this because he can't fix it, but he needs to. he needs to be the one to fix aidan because he's holding aidan back and if taleis can't do this, then aidan will realize what a deadweight taleis is and he'll leave him. and it's inevitable, really, because of aphrodite and her curse, but taleis needs aidan and if there's anything he can do to stall it, he'll do it.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 11:15 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan suddenly came to his senses. He can't help Taleis at all if he's crying. Forcing himself to stop sobbing, and to calm down, he stepped off Taleis' legs. Aidan wiped the tears off Taleis' face with his teal coloured sweater sleeve, not bothering to clean up his own cheeks.

"C'mon, Tal," he said. His voice was soft and unstable, and his hands shook as he took his. "You're okay, it's okay," he mumbled as he kisses Taleis' cheek. "Plus, it's a good thing she isn't dead, right? You're alright.."

Aidan kissed Taleis softly, and hoped he would be okay. It was obviously a shock, to all three of them, and Aidan acted horribly. He was already calming down, focused on making Taleis better. His head was cleared, and all he was thinking about was Taleis. Just like how it has been for eight years. It was always Taleis, his best friend. Now his boyfriend. But whether they kissed or not didn't change anything.

Maybe he could take him to the mess hall for some ice cream, maybe request a meal now, instead of later, so taleis didn't have to be around so many people when he was so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/23/2013, 10:43 pm

taleis bit his lip, tried not to whimper because he's not weak, he's not he's not he's not he's not. he won't whimper and he won't cling because he can survive on his own, needs to with this stupid curse that's bound to have passed on to him. just punishing one person is never enough, you have to make sure they all suffer. any child of athena can tell you that.

"you're still upset," taleis says, and his voice is trembling but aidan's upset and he's trying to take care of taleis who doesn't even deserve it, isn't good enough for aidan's time and love or any of that. maybe he didn't make ka-sid, not kass or kassidy, sid-kill herself, but he screwed her up along with a long line of others, and. and he doesn't deserve this, wants to scream and make aidan see that this isn't going to work. even though taleis was the one who initiated it, even though he made the first move, because it won't work and aidan must be blind not to see it.

taleis takes in a shuddering breath, tries to hold back a sob but it doesn't quite work, but it doesn't come out as a full sob, comes out strangled and choked and taleis just wants to curl up into a ball in the darkest, emptiest corner of the universe so he won't be unleashed on the rest of the world, so maybe he can get the punishment he deserves and not hurt anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/27/2014, 8:14 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

Aidan wrapped his arms around Taleis gingerly, as if he were afraid of breaking him. He was still no good at this, even though he’s spent years trying to bring him back from the dark places but it never seems to work. He just wants to make taleis happy and he doesn’t know how anymore and tal is upset and aidan is upset and he just can’t. he can’t let taleis get hurt again, he can’t lose him again, not again. He’s spent too long with taleis like this. Like he’s there, but he’s not there, and aidan always felt alone because he needed his best friend but he couldn’t have him because he was hurt and he didn’t feel like he could ask for it. it sounds horribly selfish to want someone’s attention like that but aidan didn’t care. After so many years of being very very selfless he deserved his best friend and he knows this. And damn it, he’s going to make taleis back if it kills him. He was so close. And then he ruined it again, because that’s what he does. He ruins things and he’s just terrible but he can’t help it and he just wants to stop hurting taleis because that’s all he does nowadays like, shit. Just, can’t they be happy for once? Before Kassidy, before taleis started breaking hearts. Aidan misses that more than anything and he wishes they could have it back because god damn it bring taleis back. Please.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/27/2014, 11:33 pm

taleis takes a deep breath, tries to calm himself down because. he needs to explain, he needs aidan to know that he loves him but it can't work and it won't work. he wants it to, gods he wants it to work, but it won't, and. and aidan deserves the truth.

"aphrodite cursed my dad," taleis says, and his voice is small and quiet and scared, gods, he's so scared. he's bloody terrified. all taleis wanted was to enjoy being with aidan for at least one day, just one day where he felt fine and then aphrodite could go back to cursing him. "like, he'd said my mom was more beautiful than her, so he cursed her, and. and the gods don't stop there, you know?" taleis laughs bitterly, shakes his head and holds back a sob. "nothing's going to work out for me. i. i hate him, aidan. i hate him so much."

taleis has never admitted it out loud. he's never said it, not once. he's thought it, and he's pushed it aside, because. what kind of monster hates their parents? it's something you're obliged to do. like, you've gotta sign a contract when you're concieved that you won't hate your parents, but taleis hates his father so much that he can feel his blood run red hot with it. all he wanted was something, someone, maybe, to call his own. he wanted to belong, but he won't, and he never will, all because of a shitty mistake his father made.

and he clings to aidan then, because he's selfish and too afraid of letting go, but he's so scared of aidan getting hurt, that maybe aphrodite will kill aidan like she killed his father's wife. and aidan is so important, he matters to so many people and he's brilliant and lovely and people love him. he could leave camp and go to juilliard and get a damn oscar and become famous and live in hollywood, but taleis. taleis is directionless, doesn't even know who he is anymore he's spent so much time behind a mask. he'll probably stay at camp and teach sword fighting or something, supervise activities for the rest of his life.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime6/30/2014, 2:59 pm

If you love me let me go
back to my boring Tokyo,
leave me in peace.

O-oh. Aidan was surprised, to say the least. But no, it makes sense. Aidan already hated Taleis' dad enough from what Tal had told him, and even though he didn't think it was possible, Aidan hated him even more. Loathed him. How could one person be so f*cking stupid?
Aidan held Taleis tighter, because oh god he was so hurt. He just wanted to make everything better, but messing with gods was something no one dared to do. The amount of love he had for Taleis was so, so much, he felt like he might explode, but now there was the risk of dying and he knew he would die for Taleis but gods he couldn't leave Taleis alone, not like that.
"I hate him too," he whispered, smoothing Taleis' hair, running his fingers through it. "Gods, Tal, I just.." He pressed his forhead against Taleis'. "What a f*cking asshole." Aidan wanted to scream from the rage. "I don't know.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }   Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } } - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two totally inconspicuous kids who are so not causing trouble { { C L O S E D } }
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6