Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie Alert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newbie Alert Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Alert   Newbie Alert Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 4:18 pm

Hi, I'm Dria. I'm rather shy, but excited to be here. I hope I can meet lots of new people!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Newbie Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Alert   Newbie Alert Icon_minitime5/31/2012, 4:21 pm

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Disappointment, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM a staff member (someone with a black, purple, sky blue, or cyan-ish coloured username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Red the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. Last but not least, I'm from America but I type like I'm from Europe (colour instead of color, favourite/favour instead of favorite/favor, stuff like that. It just looks better to me).

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Newbie Alert
Page 1 of 1