Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vladimir Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Vladimir Jones Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir Jones   Vladimir Jones Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 4:18 am

Name: Vladimir (Vlad) Jones
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: Tall
Body Type: Strong, firm
Skin Color: white
God Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Magda Jones
Country of Origin: UK
Pets: N/A
Talents: drawing and reading others body langauge
Weapon**: Sword (stygian because Thanatos is a god of the underworld)
Flaws: Cynical, hot tempered, awkward, klpeptomaniac
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): shadow travel, three times a day, four if he concentrates really hard but he always ends up tripping over himself out of exhaustion afterward. He can travel about a mile before he needs to stop and sleep or rest.

Life Before CHB*: Vlad was raised on the streets whilst his mother worked as a barmaid at minimum wage. At the age of ten, he was arrested for theft from a major store and taken away from his mother. Vlad changed his surname from Jones to Shadow when he discovered his ablity to shadow travel after escaping a fight with a few 'ugly dudes' who were in fact monsters. He kept his life a mystery to all who met him, fearing getting too close to them. He only opens up to a certain type of person (nice, kind and consistently around) and they are hard to come by when you live off the streets and foster carers.

RP Example*: I ducked beneath my hooded coat and watched lazily as the rain fell. I missed my Mum. She used to tell me stories about the rain. I did notice that guy who walked funny go by again, peeking at me from underneath a baseball cap for the twenty-sixth millionth time today. I wasn't going anywhere, darn it. When he started walking over, I got weirded out. He looked around thirteen but no thirteen year old had a wispy beard like that! He stopped in front of me and I noticed little horns poking through under his hat. He was definitely not from England...

Any notes about your characters: Talks with a British accent, snorts when laughs at times
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Vladimir Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir Jones   Vladimir Jones Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 10:06 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Vladimir Jones
Page 1 of 1