Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shay Inc. Towers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:35 am

The paparazzi got what they wanted so they left. I took her by her hand and walked out to the street. "So, you seemed to enjoy that," I poked her side, "Maybe it won't be as you thought it'd be!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:43 am

Victoire didn't respond straight away. Her mind had gone blank. Mechanically, she laughed and then she sighed. She looked up at the sky. "It's a beautiful day..." she said. Up ahead, a few people were busking. A lady with a guitar who only seemed to be able to play one note, a man with a constantina and a steel drum band. Guess who was doing the best. Constantina man. Then the steel drum band. Victoire smiled genuinely when she heard the music from the steel drum band.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:49 am

I looked at Victoire, "You know...... This really isn't bad, atleast not for me," I grinned, "I guess I always sort of had a crush on you, I just wish we were able to have this happen in a different manner, " I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 1:53 am

Victoire halted. "You what?" she asked. PINCH ME! I MUST BE DREAMING! AND IF I AM, PLEASE LET ME BE IN A COMA! Oh my God! Oh my wow! Oh my Brian May! She screamed mentally and blinked at him. "Small world."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:28 am

I looked at her quizically, "What do you mean, I don't speak British?" I chuckled, but I was confused by how she said small world.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:36 am

Victoire wasn't going to tell him. He was a guy. Guys have to guess that kind of stuff. It was in the Girlble (the girl Bible... Not to be confused with Cosmo magazine). She took his hand and led him over to the steel drums. "I love this music," she told him. Her smile didn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:42 am

I listened and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, smiling at her, "So where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:46 am

"I guess somewhere public. I mean, this thing is... y'know,"Victoire said, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 2:51 am

I thought for a little bit, "Where are you staying?" I wondered if she even had a hotel room here.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:51 am

"The Regent," Victoire shrugged. "I always stay there. It reminds me of Buckingham Palace."

She looked at him, wondering why he wanted to know. She brushed it aside. She sidled a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 3:55 am

I yawned and saw the sun was going down, "It's not safe for a princess like you to be out at night in New York." I grinned at her, "Luckily you have me to protect you!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 4:04 am

Victoire shook her head and cast her eyes to the sky. She smiled and took his hand. "Come on. I better go check in or something. Like you said, can't stay out at night without it being safe. American prince or not to protect me. Mother doesn't usually like me out at night in America sometimes. NEver explained why."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:19 am

"Okay, let's go," I smiled and walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:23 am

As they walked, Victoire got apprehensive. She kept looking at the shadows, her free hand quivering a little as if she was making a decision. She thought she was starting to understand why her mother didn't like her out late in America.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:28 am

I felt her get scared and I pulled her close, "Don't worry, I won't let you get hurt." I smiled and put my forehead against hers.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:33 am

Victoire swallowed and then smiled. "Wow... When you tell a girl you like someone, you mean it," she whispered, her eyes closing a little. "I know you wouldn't... I'm just getting a little creeped out... Not by you so don't think that way... Something about the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:41 am

I looked into the shadows, Damn, a monster, "Let's go," I said walking faster.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:46 am

"What's going on?" Victoire asked, biting her lip. She tried to keep up. Glancing over her shoulder, she didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 9:54 am

I heard a roar and looked to my left and saw a Chimera, "Oh great.... Victoire, get back."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:00 am

Victoire narrowed her eyes and backed up to a wall. "Chris?" she whispered desperately. "What's going on? What was that roar?"

Last edited by CookieDrugger on 7/9/2012, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:05 am

I summoned my twin hooks and walk towards the Chimera, who charged straight at me, "That's right, you three headed f*ck, come at me..." As soon it was close enough I did a backflip over it and slashed it's back.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:08 am

Victoire watched the whole thing as it transpired. "Oh... my... God..." she murmured as she watched Chris backflip. "What is that thing? Chris, watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:19 am

I dodged as the snake tail tried to take a bite out of me, "Keep your mouth to yourself," I said as I cut it off. I then flipped so I was infront, and slowed down time so I could cut off the goat head with ease. The lion head breathed fire, so I flipped out of the way, "Someone needs a breathmint," I grinned, but it swiped me with it's paw, sending me straight into a building. It then charged straight for Victorie, "NO!"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:25 am

Victoire shrieked and put her hands ahead of her on instinct. The balls of shadow formed around them and shot off at the monster. Realizing what she had done, she looked up to Chris. Now she was scared. Well... Even more so. The girl darted off to him whilst the monster was distracted. "Don't tell a soul," she said, her voice trembling.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:30 am

"You're a Demigod?" I asked, but then my attention was pulled back to the Chimera, "Victorie! Look out!" I said as I pulled her out of the way as I sliced off the last head, the entire monster fell into a black dust, "You'd think after 7 years, it'd get easier," I joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shay Inc. Towers   Shay Inc. Towers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shay Inc. Towers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next