Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:19 pm

I heard Victorie screaming and swam over to her. I wrapped her around me and swam to shore and layed her down.

I swam to shore laughing my head off. I walked over to Jade and hig-fived her, "Now that's gold, nice work."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:23 pm

Victoire had inhaled too much water and lay there unconscious. Her blonde hair was soaked and her clothes were wet... (Including the white shirt she decided to wear today... Just dandy for her, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:25 pm

Jade chuckled a bit and returned the high-five. "It's not gold unless it's a classic that's been revamped.." Jade bragged and then saw that Victoire was unconscious. "Sh!t..." She muttered..
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:29 pm

I couldn't stop laughing, she was ko'd, for some reason, that made it funnier. I felt like my ribs were breaking.

I began to give Victorie mouth to mouth, "C'mon babe... Wake up....."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:35 pm

Jade glanced at Kris and then threw an elbow at his gut to get him to stop laughing. "I didn't know she couldn't swim, a**hole.." Jade hissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:38 pm

Victoire coughed and spluuttered, gasping for air. She sat up and coughed until she felt better. She glared at Kris and Jade. Her glare was murderous and her hands were shaking. "You... You..." she said but couldn't finish she got to her feet and sudden;t vanished, shadowing away to the treeline not far away. Confused, she looked around before sitting next to a tree and burying her face in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:42 pm

"And so, true love's kiss awoken the princess!" I laughed even harder, falling on the ground.

"KRIS! SHUT UP!" I yelled and walked to Victoire, "Hey, are you okay?" I wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:48 pm

Jade rolled her eyes at Kris and then vanished and reappeared in front of Victoire and Chris. "Sorry...I..thought you could swim....." Jade said awkwardly as she apologized to Victoire. A veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrry hard thing for her to do...
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:55 pm

Victoire shook her head. "Just go away," she said, muffled by her knees and arms. She sniffed and drew further into herself. She hated it. She hated being shown up or embarrassed. On the bright side, she got mouth to mouth from Chris and now he was hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:01 am

I started to feel bad, so I walked over to the others, "Vicky, do you want me to get anything for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:15 am

Jade sighed, and the stood up. "At least I apologized." She muttered and then started walking back over to the water, bumping into Kris as she walking back.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:41 am

Victoire stopped snigffling and looked at Chris. "I guess I should have told you that I'm not a good swimmer..."

OOC: I can't be bothered with her coding for now.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:12 am

"It's fine," I rubbed her back and gave her my jacket to keep her warm, smiling.

I walked after Jade, "Hey, wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:13 am

Jade looked back at Kris and then sat sat down on the beach. "What?" She asked. Probably in a more harsh tone then she meant.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:15 am

Victoire sighed and closed her eyes. "So... How do you get your swords in this place? I mean, you couldn't have taken out that... chimera? You couldn't have taken it out without a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:24 am

I looked at Jade, "C'mon, don't be mad, that was funny." I sat next to her, "Well, I mean I do have a dark sense of humor...." I chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder.

I showed her my rings on my index fingers, "They're enchanted so I can take my weapons out at anytime, this place is full of magic." I chuckled, "Kris is son of Hecate, the goddess of Magic, so he can enchant stuff, but not a lot, he's more into combat spells and Vegas-style magic tricks."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:32 am

Jade sighed and glanced at him. "I've got a dark sense of humor too. But I seriously thought that she could swim. I had a mental freak out when she was unconcious, Kris." She told him
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:40 am

"I still wouldn't trust him to saw people in half for a trick," Victoire laughed. She looked at the lake. "It's so pretty here..."

She rested her head on his shoulder and relaxed. "I have to get used to this..."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:48 am

"I'm sorry, forgive me?" I asked, taking her hand without thinking. Then I realized what I was doing and why and pulled my hand back, this was a situation Kesi and I were in before....

I smiled and rubbed her back, smiling at Vicky. Irested my head on hers, watching the stars in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 1:55 am

"You don't have to apologize....I just...don't want to kill people unless I had that intention from the start..." Jade said with a sigh. Subconsciously she lifted her to her mask and pulled it down so that her mouth wasn't hidden underneath. She sighed again not really noticing much as the cuts on her lips were uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 2:07 am

Victoire smiled and looked up. "So tell me... How do you go about finding out who your godly parent is?" she asked quietly, looking at the constellations.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 2:10 am

"Well, a symbol will appear above your head..." I said, remembering, "When my hour glass appeared, people thought I was Kronos' puppet or something," I laughed.

I looked over, "How'd you get those?" I asked as though it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 2:15 am

'Get what?" Jade asked before her eyes widened and she realized that she had just shown him her scars. "Sh!t!" She said as she quickly pulled her mask back up....
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 3:32 am

"So... You said Hades or Thanatos... SO I should get... a skull or... a scythe or something death related, right?" Victoire asked. "Ugh. So much to learn..."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 3:39 am

I looked at Jade, "We all have our scars." I show her my side covered in scars, "Tell me how you got yours and I'll tell you how I got mine."

I laughed, "It all becomes second nature soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next