Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 3:44 am

"It's not a stage of my life I prefer to retell..." Jade said, drops of sadness entering her speech
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 4:13 am

Victoire smiled and kissed his cheek. "I wish I had my guitar here... and my flute... I guess it doesn't matter. Hey, where do I sleep exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 4:16 am

I hugged Jade, "It's fine, we're all allowed to have our secrets." I smiled at her, trying to show her I wouldn't pry if she didn't want me too.

"I sleep in the Titan Cabin, you'll wanna stay in the Unclaimed Cabin," I said to her, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 4:39 am

Jade shrugged and then sighed as she realized that the harpies would be coming before too long. Curfew and all that good sh!t. "It..We should probably head back to the cabins...I'd rather not kill some harpies for trying to do their job." She said to Kris whom was hugging her tightly. Why was he acting like he cared about her?
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 4:46 am

"OK, handsome. Let's get you off to your cabin... Mine first... I don't know which it is," Victoire shrugged and stood up, holding her hand out to help him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:14 pm

"Alright, after you," I said getting up and offered her a hand to help her hand
I smiled and took her hand, standing up, "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 12:24 pm

Jade took his hand and stood up. She sighed as Kris now knew about her scared lips, though he acted as if he didn't care that much. She shrugged and then walked with him over to Victoire and Chris. "Guess we are all heading to bed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 2:39 pm

Victoire shrugged. "I have no idea where I'll be sleeping tonight," she shrugged and kept a hold on Chris' hand.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 5:23 pm

"I'll walk you to your cabin, let's go!" I said smiling andwalked off with her.

"I'll walk you to your cabin too," I said smiling, truth is I hated walking around camp alone at night, but I hoped she couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/11/2012, 5:26 pm

"...Ok then.." Jade said and left with Kris heading back to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 10:25 pm

Fabian black HATED water. How he had managed to convinced himself to come here he had no idea. His eyes lingered on the waves like theywere some strange compoud of asidic acid.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 7:49 am

Emilia walks in, looking across the lake. She made a note to not swim in it, judging that it looked like lots of sea monsters would call it home.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 10:17 pm

Fabian moves carefully over to the sand sitting down, pulling his guitar bag over his shoulder. His eyes watching the area around him as he tunes his guitar. his brown hair was spiky and longer than most. He was nice looking someone who dealt with children of Gods and goddess'.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 5:17 pm

She looked around the shore, finished with her observation of the water. Noticing a boy, seemingly with a nice guitar, she walks over to him, intending to make friends. She was not some antisocial freak.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 7:13 pm

Fabian was startled as a girl walked up to him. She looked like she wanted to say something.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/26/2012, 6:52 am

Emilia had not expected him talking first. "I just felt like introducing myself." She says, trying to sound as if her careful plan hadn't already been shattered. She wasn't the best at ad-libbing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/26/2012, 10:09 pm

Fabain's eyebrow rose up in amusement, "Shall I start? The name's Fabian Black son of Bast."
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 6:31 pm

"Emilia Caris, daughter of Mania." She said, with a smile. She was being pretty friendly. She normally wasn't this social.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/27/2012, 9:15 pm

Fabian plucked a tune that faintly resembled a child's lullaby on his guitar. He waited for Emilla to say something.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 9:48 pm

Now it seemed to be up to Emilia to break the ice. Unfortunately, she was totally new to socializing. Maybe she'd just turn him insane for a little and run out of this situation. "You like playing guitar?" She asks, feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 9:55 pm

"I've played since I was little so... I'd say yes." Fabian Black's dark eyes met her has he said this. "Are you musical in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime10/29/2012, 4:49 pm

"I only sing a little." She says, kind of shyly. It was her hope that he didn't ask her to sing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/1/2012, 1:02 am

"At least you are musical, some people aren't very good at anything musically." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 10:16 pm

That sounded as if he was envious that I was slightly musical. Weird, since he had a guitar with him and sounded pretty good. Emilia thought. She had no clue what to say now, since socializing was beyond her. "I wouldn't exactly say musical." She says, even thought that's exactly what she would say. It might carry on the conversation
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/7/2012, 1:00 am

" I guess it would depend on ones positioning on the conversation them," Fabian said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next