Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 9:20 pm

"Blah blah, rant, vent, same thing." Zeppelin said, rolling back onto her feet. She swung the blade at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/13/2012, 9:22 pm

Athus brought up his sword as he turned, blocking the scythe coming for his stomach. "Fighting can be a great way to make friends you know." He says as he sweeps his leg at hers.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/14/2012, 1:18 am

"So you're implying that you'd like to be friends with me" Zeppelin said. She refused to let his kick knock her to the ground so she stumbled sideways kicking up a few rocks before regaining her balance. She twirled the Scythe around to her backside, and waited for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/14/2012, 8:19 am

"You're the only person that's cared to keep up a fight this long." Athus says before he takes a deep step and thrusts his sword for her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/15/2012, 10:18 pm

Zeppelin jumped back, the blade barely grazing her stomach, leaving a small scratch through her shirt. "But wouldn't you want to do something normal, you know like.." He paused, slashing at his chest. "Exchange names or something, not trying to kill them?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/16/2012, 1:32 am

Athus stepped in, bringing his sword down to his side, the side the pole would now hit him from where he was standing, and replied, "Small talk. Wouldn't you rather be given a title instead of called by a silly name?"
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Mortal
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/18/2012, 4:07 pm

Anime <3 wrote:

"I'm not being sarcastic," Fabian said reading her expression. "I haven't ever been outside the states. so I guess that why I find you so fascinating."

Emilia still thought it rather odd that he found her fascinating because of her original country, but didn't press the matter. She wasn't exactly sure what sarcastic people sounded like, anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/20/2012, 2:14 am

Fabian goes back to his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 7:35 pm

Zeppelin drew her weapon behind her, taking a step back. "Silly name, huh?" She questioned, the gears in her head turning. "Makes sense... In that case, you want people to be afraid of you, yes?" She raised an eyebrow, waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/22/2012, 9:16 pm

"People can think what ever they want of me. They can fear me, they can love me, they can hate my guts all the way down to Tartarus. I will not, however, engage in small talk." Athus brought up his sword, but instead of attacking her, he decided to channel his power. He concentrated on filling her with a sense of wrath and rage, which, consequently, made himself feel calm. The garnet gemstone started dimming, while the moon stone, which looked like a pebble seconds before, started glowing white.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 11:43 pm

Zeppelin twitched slightly. He was using his powers, and she found it quite hard to resist against it. She felt like pushing him so hard, worse than she'd felt with any other person. Clearly he was the son of some war god/goddess.... Or Titan, like she was. Well, he wanted more to fight about, Zeppelin could give him that. She smirked, and held her palm out facing him as several dark energy daggers shot at him.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/23/2012, 11:57 pm

Athus ducked down as fast as he could when he saw the shadow daggers flying at him. One cut a little bit of his hair. "I liked that haircut..." He says almost sadly. He turns his sword back into its ring form. The moon stone was still glowing white. He held his hands up in surrender after putting the ring back on. Although, knowing his power, the girl probably wouldn't want to surrender for a few minutes, considering he instilled in her rage.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 12:16 am

Zeppelin gritted her teeth. Usually, being a Demi-Titan she wasn't easy to be controlled, but she felt so infuriated, she had to use all her might to restrain herself. Her scythe melted into a dark mist and disappeared. " Happy now?" She asked, glaring him down. Her whole furious rage wasn't quite subsided.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 12:20 am

"You should probably let that rage out. And I'm not taking it back." Athus says as he slowly backs away, very nervous like.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 12:33 am

Zeppelin grinned. " Scaried now?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. " I'm not going to let it out, because I know how to not let it bother me" She laughed slightly. Ironically, a butterfly flew near her, and a little electric spark hit it. She felt a little bit better from that, but then felt horrible for disintegrating a butterfly. She shrugged. Oh well, they're are more somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 12:35 am

"Scared? No. Nervous? Definitely. You're obviously not a normal demigod. Too quick and strong." Athus says as he starts dry wringing his hands.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 12:50 am

"Whoever said I was a demigod." Zeppelin said. " I'll admit, you made me nervous at first. Clearly, you're too quick and as strong as me." She said. "Titan parent?"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 1:23 am

Athus laughed a little nervously. "Perses. Titan of peace and war. Rage and serenity. Anger and calmness. What about you then?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 8:50 pm

Fabian leaves
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/24/2012, 10:40 pm

" Thanks for using your powers" Zeppelin smirked sarcastically. " Nyx, Titan of the night. Oh, I'm Zeppelin by the way" She held out her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 12:44 am

"My name's Athus, but I'd prefer if you called me Dao." He says shaking her hand. As he lets go of her hand, he brings up his own hand to his mouth and kisses his ring, which was now shining the moon stone. In a few hours time it would balance itself out and neither stone would be shining.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 3:54 pm

"Hm, why Dao?" Zeppelin asked, cocking her head. " And the ring kissing thing... I'm guessing you cherish them a lot?" She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 4:21 pm

"Because Aod sounds stupid. But they're my initials. Athus Ormino Dirge. And it's not a cherishing thing, the ring kissing. Habits are hard to break. Especially if they've been around for years. I don't enjoy the habit... But it's comforting sometimes." Athus says with a smirk on one side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/25/2012, 11:47 pm

Zeppelin shrugged. " The name makes sense" She said. " How does kissing your ring become a habit?" She shifted her weight from one foot to another.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 12:04 am

"My mother made it a message. My home would get broken into rather constantly. Every day she'd make sure I understood that we need to be quiet in case they left anyone behind to clean up the mess. So she'd sign to me from across the room, and the answer for if I was okay would be to kiss my ring. She gave it to me when I was only seven years old. Never told me what it really was, though. After my argument with my mother before I came here, I wanted to get rid of the ring. But then I found out what it really was and what the stones represented. I find I need to keep it, because I have no idea if the ring can be made to be a separate object from the sword."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next