Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 12:12 am

"Oh, I see. Very interesting. How long have you been here, at camp, that is?" Zeppelin asked, sitting down in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime11/26/2012, 12:42 am

"I took a few weeks to get up here. No cab would drive me anywhere, no train, bus, and I had no money. But I just got here not long ago." Athus says as he goes to his knees. He folds his feet under himself and sits on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:28 am

Owen walks onto the ground near the lake. He sits and takes out a few pieces for a new project he was working on. He starts working as he lets his toes get wet and stares at the moon for a second and goes back to work.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:30 am

Fellin walked in, in his invisibility cloak. He took it off., and sat down near the water. He wasn't REALLY good at swimming, but he knew the basic moves, etc. He got in, just cooling off for a second. His day wasn't relaxing, yet. Fellin laid his invisibility cloak right beside him, so no Hermes kid or anyone could steal it.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:40 am

Owen looked at the kid. He was a lot younger than he was but he didn't really care. Though, as the kid went into the water, he put something to the side but there was nothing in his hands. He just disregarded it and went back to work. The "machine" then blew up in his face."Oh no!" yelled Owen as he tried to salvage anything from the wreck.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 3:05 pm

Fellin saw the machine explode. He quickly helped the person get the parts that were in the water. He gave them to him. "There you go. What king of contraption are you building?" he asked, pulling the cloak (which was visible since he didn't have it on) closer. Fellin got out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 3:52 pm

"Nothing really, it is just a contraption to sharpen my sword automatically, but like the other two I have tried to make, it doesn't want to work," said Owen, then pointing at that cloak. "What is that exactly?" Gesturing once more to the cloak.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 3:58 pm

"I think I could help you build it. The problem is that wire is supposed to be connected with the black wire, not the red!" he said, pointing. Then, he realized he saw his cloak.
"Oh, nothing." Fellin hid it behind his back. "Just a cloak, in case it starts raining, you know?" he asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 4:06 pm

"Yeah, I dislike rain too, messes with the gadgets," He said as he put the wire to the black wire and the machine started with a buzz. "Success!" Owen said happily, as he took out his broadsword. The moon glinted off of the celestial bronze sword. He put the sword to the sharpening machine and the sword lit up with sparks.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 4:09 pm

Fellin nodded. He smiled at the boy's success. "Nice job. I learned that from Hephaestus kids. Anyway, my name's Fellin. What's yours?" he asked. Fellin put out the invisibility cloak and before the boy said anything he added, "son of Hades."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 4:13 pm

"I am Owen, Son of Hephaestus and I am glad it is working," he said as the machine started overheating and burned his hand. "Ouch, this thing is terrible," He said as he threw it into the lake. "I can still kill with a dull sword," said Owen, sheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 6:45 pm

Shan couldn't help herself. She was on the brink of insanity, it seemed. She closed her eyes and hummed to herself as she twirled around the lake. She realised what tune she was humming and stopped. She hit the base of her palm on her head. "Hello, Shannon. You're not bloody Fiona! Twpsod merched."

She carried on twirling, around and around, her skirts flowing in the breeze. She had taken to skirts and dresses recently. The type of skirts that flew around when she twirled and reminded herself of a dancer. She was her own daydream at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 6:50 pm

Fellin looked up at the dancing girl, commenting to Owen, "nice parent." He stared, then looked at the machine in the lake. He could improve it and use it, he thought. He put on his cloak of invisibility, going into the lake. He grabbed the machine, pocketing it, hoping it wouldn't explode.

He walked over to the dancing girl, still invisible. He whispered, "'ello." He hoped she wouldn't freak out, like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 7:01 pm

Shan turned and rolled her eyes. "You're late. You're late! You're late for a very important date!" said the sixteen year old daughter of Hecate. She grinned and danced away. She cartwheeled, her skirts following her and making her look like a doll. She laughed and ran to the boy and pinched his cheek. "Come on, Mister Rabbit. Aren't you eating your carrots? What's up Doc? Ha ha ha!"

She had been in this MDD attack for a while now. She didn't stop it. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 7:13 pm

Fellin had taken his cloak off. He was just freaked out now. Was there even a doctor in this camp? He didn't think so. He grabbed a camera, mistaking it as his computer. He put it back into his bag, pulling out his laptop.

Fellin researched it. "No medicines," he sighed. He looked up at the crazy person.

"Are you alright?" Fellin asked. He put his laptop away, hiding his bag under his invisibility cloak.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 7:18 pm

Shan stopped. "If you don't participate in my daydreams, then what's the point?" Shan demanded. She rolled her eyes and put her weight on one leg, the opposite hip jutting out. She bit her lip slightly before looking at the boy again. "You are a child. Act like one!"

She looked very annoyed now. She turned and sat down, picking up a stick and drawing in the dirt with it.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 7:40 pm

Fellin nodded, slowly. "I think there's a mental hospital near---" then, he paused. Act like a kid. He nodded. He started randomly dancing. He really never did this before, act like a lunat---he meant child.

Fellin continued dancing, shooting a look at Owen for help.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 7:46 pm

Shan rolled her eyes. "Stop," she commanded. "I don't need a mental hospital. I need to go take my meds. I was on my way over there. I have a mental disorder, twpsod."

She huffed and scowled at her drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:19 pm

"We could take you there," Owen said as he sheathed his sword and got up from his position at the lake. He pointed towards exit to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 10:35 pm

Fellin grabbed his bag, and his cloak of invisibility. "Well, anyway, you guys wanna head to the beach, or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 11:06 pm

"I'd rather choke," Shan said and sent a shot of cold water at Fellin. Se got up and flounced off.

OOC: This thread bored me.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 11:20 pm

Fellin got splashed. "Nice girl," he muttered. He turned to Owen. "So.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/9/2012, 9:48 am

"Like she said there isn't much to do here, so do you want to go to the sparring arena, I want to see how good you are with a sword Fellin" said Owen, as he walked off into the direction of the sparring arena and slashed at the air while he walked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/9/2012, 12:29 pm

Fellin thought about doing some sparing. "Yeah, that's cool, we could do that. I don't believe I have a weapon handy, though. I kinda want one, but I don't want to ask Dad for one. He's already gotten me enough," he looked at the invisibility cloak. "That cloak, you see....can turn you invisible." He left.

Last edited by Mason on 12/24/2012, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/20/2012, 7:34 pm

Mr. Underhill wrote:
"I took a few weeks to get up here. No cab would drive me anywhere, no train, bus, and I had no money. But I just got here not long ago." Athus says as he goes to his knees. He folds his feet under himself and sits on them.

Zeppelin raise an eyebrow. "So, you walked the whole way here?" She asked. "Wow..." She nodded in approval. He was tough, unlike the other campers here, and it made Zeppelin like him a little more than all the rest.

(Sorry, my life got a little crazy *sigh*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next