Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deep Dark Lake

Go down 
+11
Damascus
Crazymoose99
Ani
Wednesday
Rayquaza
Dexter
Dena
Kenzie
Kasi
Hammah
Evimero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:57 am

I smiled awkwardly at Jade and read her look. "Well, The guy is Chris Shay, my cousin, he's the heir to the Shay Incorporated medical company. The girl is Victorie Capulet, she's the daughter of some musician," I leaned over to Jade's ear and whispered, "If you ask me, he's too good for her, he's the down-to-Earth kind of rich, never flaunting it and has had multiple jobs, while she's the look-at-me type, just trying to stay in the spotlight and she's never worked a day in her life."

I looked over Victoire, "Didn't you take Mythology over in England, princess?" I heard their school systems were better, and evn American schools had a Mythology course.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:40 pm

"She looks like a dependent, pest.." Jade whispered back to Kris. She glanced over at Victoire and Chris. "Must be for publicity.." Jade said to Kris after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 12:47 pm

"Yeah, although, Chris has had a huge crush on her ever since they first met at some charity event," I laughed, "He always fell for girls too easily, personally I don't fall easily, but I fall hard....." I began thinking of Kesi, but I pushed her from my mind.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:04 pm

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Blonde-clothes-cool-dress-fashion-Favim.com-433508

Say hello to the night,

Victoire laughed. “We don't have that class in Britain,” she said. “We focus on English, Mathematics and key skills. We do learn a little mythology but we don't exactly hold classes on it.”

She shrugged and held her hand out to him. ”Don't judge. We have a decent system. Better than some countries,” she told him.

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:09 pm

I stuck my tongue out at her, "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her jokingly. "I'm still cooler," I said to her laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:18 pm

"Yeah...my experience with guys is not really something I would like to remember. " Jade said to Kris, but kept her eyes on Chris and Victoire. "My name is Jade..Jade Areeda." She told Kris after a few minutes of realizing that she was the only one here who's name wasn't known. Wait...Did Kris introduce himself? Meh whatever.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:15 pm

The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Blonde-clothes-cool-dress-fashion-Favim.com-433508

Say hello to the night,

”As cool as can be,” Victoire laughed and smiled softly at him. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and pecked him on the cheek. Where that had come from, she didn't know but she liked it. She looked at Jade and gave her a different type of smile. ”Oh look. She does have a name. Not having one is so primitive,” she said, arching an eyebrow and doing her best impression of one of her friends back home who was particularly snobby. So basically, Victoire toned it down. She crossed her arms and jutted her hip. She looked at Chris again and softened as she mentally fangirled... again. Victoire was still thinking that she was in a dream.

Lost in the loneliness.
- Lou Gramm,
Lost in the Shadows

Coded by Fishy of Half Blood Mania.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:44 pm

I laughed, "Where are my manners? I'm Kristoff Makarov." I took her hand and kissed the top, I was always trying to be proper. I laughed, "Gods, my dad taught me so well."

I elbowed Victorie, "Be nice," I said and kissed her, just to drive the point home.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 2:50 pm

Jade just glared at Victoire. "Yeah I got a name. Now if miss conceited wants to keep running her mouth I can show you just how primitive my rage can get." Jade threatened and to drive her own point home she a skeleton and then ripped the skull off and smashed the rest with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 3:00 pm

"Oh I like her," Victoire said, keeping in close proximity to Chris now. She smiled and tossed her hair again. "Girl got attitude."

Victoire settled down and stood up tall. Realizing she was on sand, she sighed and took off her heels. "I can't walk on the sand in heels. They'd sink."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 5:47 pm

I looked at Jade and took a small sidestep from her. "You have a temper to match Chris'," I snickered.

I just flipped Kris off, "Screw you."

"I think that's Princess' job, Chrissy-poo," I began laughing harder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 7:22 pm

"I only have a temper when someone like Lady Lucky Life over there decides to make some smarta** remark about me that could relate to what they think they know about my life. My life has been hell.." Jade said as she tossed the skull over into the lake and tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 9:51 pm

Victoire glared at Kris. "Call me a princess again, Kris, and I'll take a knife and slowly gut you. Then I'll attack the part which you adore the most. Gotcha?"

Victoire only really liked it when Chris called her that. Jade threw someone into the lake and Victoire decided to ask a question. "What's with the mask?" she asked innocently. She was genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 9:58 pm

I put my hands on Jade's shoulders, making my hands warmer, "I usually do this to Chris when he's stressed, he says it's relaxing." I looked at Victorie, "Now is that anyway to talk to a Starshina's son?" I stuck my tongue out at her.

I looked at Victorie, "He's just playing around, don't worry." With that, I kissed her on the fore head.

"EWWWWWWW, COOTIES!" I said in my best 5 year old voice, grinning. "Seriously, though, get a room."

OOC: A Starshina is a Russian Master Sargent
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:08 pm

Jade started to relax when Kris placed a hand on her shoulder. But then Victoire asked about her mask and she tensed up all over again as the memories came flooding into her mind. She tried to fight them back and remain as calm as possible while doing so. She glanced between the three of them knowing that V was waiting for an answer. "It's..uhm.." was all that she could say before she shut her eyes and vanished not really planning out where she would appear. Unfortunately...it was right in the middle of the lake...and she fell into the water..
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:16 pm

"Oh my gosh!" Victoire said and watched to see if she could swim. She looked between the boys. "Guys? One of you two help her or something!

Victoire couldn't swim. Not very well. She couldn't help. She'd blame it on her hair to save herself from embaresment.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:19 pm

"On it!" I said and dived in, I was a very strong swimmer, so I swam after her and got her. "I got ya, don't worry," I said and started to swim back.

"Kris was captain of our swim team in NYC, he won alot of medals, and I mean a-LOT," I explaind to Victoire.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:26 pm

"I'm not helpless..I can swim on my own."Jade said and then pulled away and swam back to shore..well actually that got boring so after a few seconds of swimming she just shadow traveled back to the grassy area right before the sand. She was now soaking wet and kinda irritated.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:39 pm

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Victoire asked. She hugged Chris from the side, wrapping her arms around him. She wasn't sure what else was going to happen today but it was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:45 pm

I ducked my head under and came up again, "HEY GUYS! THE WATER IS AWESOME! COME ON IN!" I yelled to them.

I took off my shirt and shoes and dived into the lake. When I resurfaced I dunked Kris, who pulled me under with him, we both came up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:50 pm

Jade rolled her eyes at the two boys and then walked back over to Victoire. "I'm fine.." She said to the rich girl.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 10:57 pm

Victoire sighed and sat on the sand. I can't swim... I can't go out there and swim with him... Oh man his chest is hot...
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:01 pm

I went underwater, swimming as deep as I could before I lost breath, than I swam up, gasping for air.

"C'mon, girls! You chicken? The water's not even cold!" I floated on my back.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:15 pm

Jade looked down at Victoire and then up at the two boys. She smirked from under her mask and then quietly stepped back and knelled down behind V. She place a hand gently on her shoulder and then the two vanished and reappeared in the middle of the lake. "Have fun." She whispered and then vanished again and reappeared on the sand as Victoire hit the water.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 11:17 pm

Victoire screamed, struggling. She couldn't swim. She couldn't swim! She tried but she couldn't. Panicking, she inhaled a lot of water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deep Dark Lake   The Deep Dark Lake - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deep Dark Lake
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next