Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caspian's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Caspian's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caspian's Bunk   Caspian's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:56 am

I walk out with Caspian.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Caspian's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caspian's Bunk   Caspian's Bunk - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 9:32 pm

(Technically outside the cabin, but I felt like this was more ironic, and it was a fun way to close off the topic.)

Ezrah walked the corpse of Caspian in to the courtyard and up to the footsteps of the Aphrodite cabin. He waved to the campers inside, and the corprse waved with him. It took then a moment or two to recognize that Caspian was dead, and when they did, they all moved towards the back of the cabin. Ezrah had the body fall over suddenly, and the pueteer controls disappeared. "Good luck. I knew nothing of thd coming events and did not help or promote any of them. " He said, waving to Keri and shadow-traveling. He was hungry, so the mess hall seemed like a good place to be.

Keri smiled at the Aphrodite campers mencingly. All of the girls in that cabin made him uneasy, and most of the guys were jerks. So he figured he wouldn't be killing any friendships by doing this. He cleared his throat. "Here lies the summiest brother on the planet. When I was little, he was a total douche bag, and he never cared about me at all. For all the times he made me hate myself and women, I am now prepared to roast him alive!" He said, smiling. He pulled a bottle of lighter fluid out of his pocket and doused Caspian's body, and then drew a line to contain the Aphrodite campers with. "The best part is that you all get to watch!" He exclaimed excitedly. He threw the empty bottle onto his brother's chest and briught his hands up. Falmes lept from the ground and spread across the fire line and over Caspian's body. Keri increased the heat until it was just hot enough to turn Keri to ash, and created a lower heat fire tornado above the body. His brother didn't deserve to have a fool show, but Keri's hate was feeding the fire until it soared over ten feet high. Keri went like this for at least an hour, when his brother's flesh had finally been completely confused and the bones were charred. By that point, Keri's head was sagging and his arms were weak. He let go of his control of the fire, and it started spreading towards the Aphrodite cabin. He chuckled as he walked away, and went back to his own cabin. What a good day.
Back to top Go down

Caspian's Bunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2