Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hut(ML)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

The Hut(ML) Empty
PostSubject: The Hut(ML)   The Hut(ML) Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 12:07 am

The Future Is Bullet Proof, The Aftermath Is Secondary

charity | SARA-TAMSIN | lessard

Charity had been wandering the forest for hours now. She was deep in. Her favorite part of the forest was coming up. There was a fully covered part of the forest, where the tree's acted as a canopy and the bushes as a fence. She had a small hut built in there. A couple people knew about it. Mostly her siblings. She didn't really like sharing. Charity had to make sure she wore her Dr.Martens when she went because, there was lots of mudpits. So there she was, pushing away the leafy bushes to get to her secret hut. Her boots were already caked in thick, dirty mud. There, once she was through the bushes, was her hut. It was made of sheets of steel, bolted to walls made of wood. Her roof was made of normal wood and shingles. Inside, was a leather sofa, a cooler filled with ice and pop, and a small television. But, to Charity's surprise, there was already someone there. The door was open. Charity ran, almost slipping in the mud. "Hey! What are you doing?" She shouted.

Well, Is It Hard Understanding I'm Incomplete? A life that's so demanding, I get so weak. A love that's so demanding, I can't speak.

Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/

The Hut(ML)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: