Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Empty
PostSubject: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 2:53 am

Shane looked around at the top of Half-Blood Hill. "Damn it. Where are those two?" He asked himself almost like he was talking to the Dragon. Although that isn't true cause the beast guarding the fleece(haha pun) is sleeping. He sighed and opened up his duffle bag. Everything was exactly as he left it, weapons on the bottom, clothes covering it, and then the food wrapped up to keep from spoiling. He zipped the thing back up and then checked his quiver. "About 45 arrows..." He muttered. Ok...now this has gotten boring....hurry up others.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:04 am

Sebella flipped her hair as she observed Shane, walking toward him. "Hey," she called over. "Raf isn't here yet?"

She reached his point on the hill and held he hand out. "Tide."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:07 am

I appeared in the tree, and started climbing down, which was quite awkward with a big backpack on. I had been shadow-traveling too much recently, and I was getting less and less accurate. I dropped down, carefully landing in front of Peleus's face. He peeked an eye open, and I smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:13 am

Shane glanced over at Raf and then turned back to Sebella. "First....did either of you figure out where we are going?" He asked as he tossed Tide back over to Triton's daughter. He glanced at Raf with an 'please tell me you know where to go' look.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:20 am

Sebella didn't listen to the question. She just wanted her knife back. Slipping Tide back into it's sheaf. She looked up. "Hm."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:22 am

I shrugged. "I was just in Canada, and I've dealt with evil business in Alska, so let's not go North." I suggested. "But I really have no idea where to go."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:27 am

"Ok...so we are basically packed up for a little assignment with absolutely no sense of which way to go or where the fuq our destination will be....Thanks a lot you stupid gods.." He said, muttering the last part to himself. Shane sighed and then glanced at the bottom of the hill, leading out towards New York. He shrugged and then started walking.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:42 am

Sebella started after him. She was quiet. Not odd for Sebella. Sebella was often quiet. Being raised at sea did that at times, she found. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee're off to see the wizard! The Wonderful wizard of Oz!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:50 am

I rolled my eyes, and pulled out my emergency cell phone. "Hey, Shane. How about a taxi?"I suggested. "It's not going to be within walking distance, and I have money."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:53 am

"Fine by me. It's not like we ave any better options right now." Shane said to him with a shrug and then plopped down on the bottom of the hill. He sighed as he stared up at the sky and then thought to himself, 'Now if only we knew where we were even going.'.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 3:58 am

Sebella was listening to them all. -because because because of the wonderful things he does! We're off to see the wizard! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ! she thought, occupying herself.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:09 am

I dialed a taxi service, and as it was ringing, I broke the chain of my necklace. My quiver appeared between my back and backpack, and my bow appeared in my free hand. Cell phones were dangerous business, and I wasn't going to take a chance. Finally, a bored-sounding operator for the taxi company answered. Her voice was a nasily monotone and I hated it.

"HelloyellowcabserviceswhatcanIdoforyou?"Margaret drawled, reciting the lines she always did. She had no life. She had no close family. She had no fun. She just gad a job that she did okay with, and a low-rate apartment she subsisted in. Being nice wasn't high on her priority list.

I sighed silently, and then perked my voice up. "Hello! Yes, I'd like a taxi sent to [enter CHB address that I forgot here], please. "I said, smiling while I made the call to remind myself that I had to be nice.

Margaret scrunched up her face. That was an odd location. Some strawberry farm or something. "OkayI'llsendacarogerhaveaniceday." -click- Margaret hit the red button for Car Four, and droned into the microphone the location. She then answered another call. "HellowhatcanI. ."

I hung up the phone and put it away. I took off my backpack and took an arrow from my quiver, nocking it onto my bow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:16 am

Shane looked over at Sebella and then at Raf whom was preparing for a possible fight. "Relax a bit, Raf....no smart monster is going to blindly attack three demigods at the bottom of the hill leading to camp." He said...but even still Shane decided against practicing what he preached and pulled out a Cb sword and his mallet from his duffle bag. He smirked a bit at the odds of monster attacking in broad daylight with the ease of more demigod support showing up. But even still....it doesn't hurt to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:30 am

Sebella smirked and slapped at the upside of Shane's head. "Cocky, arrogant, stupid," Sebella listed and then tightened her ponytail. She closed her eyes and listened for any reaction he may have involving his mallet. The way she saw it, she was angry with him. She was oh so very angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:33 am

I looked at Shane, and watched Sebella's reaction. It almost seemed flirtatious to me. That didn't make any sense in my brain, because I thought she hated him. Girls were f*cking weird. .but Sebella was still pretty. Then came the unwilling thoughts about Flora, and I had a feeling scorning Sebella like that would create more than a black eye and hateful words.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:39 am

Shane got slapped and listened to the massive amount of name calling and questioning of his weapon choice. "Seriously....are you even mad at me? Or are you just acting that way to justify this bullsh!t you are doing?" He asked her after letting silence roll over for a good 5 minutes. Was it 5 minutes? Maybe less.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:55 am

"Pretty much the second choice," said. She laughed and winked at Raf. Sebs put a hand on Wave's handle.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 4:58 am

I was kind of caught like a deer in the headlights. Was I just caught staring at a pretty girl, only to have it returned witha wink? I hid my surprise as fast as I could and started scanning the perimeter, looking for monsters, but my mind was racing and my thoughts kept going back to the wink. I thought of how quickly Shane would torment me if he decided I liked Sebella, and that gave me a good enough reasons to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:07 am

Shane laughed as well. "Well...if you're going to make fun of me. At least do it without all this fake hatred. Much easier to make fun of someone just because you can.....but then again that's how we got into deeper trouble in the first place." He said and then smiled. Hmm....maybe the taxi driver is a dumbf*ck with no sense of direction...he should be here by now or something.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:11 am

Sebella rolled her eyes at him. She turned to Raf. "See what I'm dealing with? What I've dealt with since I met this guy? I swear, I told him I ha- dislike men and he's forgetting."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:18 am

"Oh, your hate for men was pre-existing? I'd thought it had come straight from him."I said, still watching the perimeter, when I saw a taxi heading our way. Perfect. I put my arrow back in its quiver and pointed with my bow. "Taxi."I announced.

THIS. SCENERY. WAS. FAAAABULOUS, Harmonique thought as he turned up his J Biebz. "Swag, swag, swag, on you~"He sang along delightedly. He checked his mirrors- yes, his beautiful, technicolor ascot looked amazing from all three angles, puffing out perfectly from his periwinkle dress shirt. He pulled over when he was a few young peepz on the side of the road, admiring his pink nails as the steering wheel moved and they caught the light.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:27 am

Shane stood and packed up the weapons he got out when Raf pointed out the taxi. He stood and picked up his duffle bag when the guy pulled up, Shane happened to be looking down until the car had fully stopped. He raised his head and his mind instantly went blank...the only thoughts registering were, 'Are you f*cking kidding me? This has got to be some sick damn joke or something...'. He groaned a bit and then walked over to the taxi and opened the back door. "Does the misses want to sit in the passenger seat?" He asked all annoyingly proper like and shiz before getting into the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:31 am

Sebella smirked. "Actually, no. I'd prefer the back. With Raf," she said and motioned him out. She pointed at her sheaves. If the driver saw them, he could get the wrong idea. Plus, she knew it'd be getting at him so much. She'd stop picking on him then. "Move, monkey."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 5:38 am

I had my bow and quiver turn back into a necklace, and put my backpack on. I walked down to the cab. I heard terrible music coming out of it, and knew this would be an awful car ride. .

Harmonique sensed the distress over the music and shut it off. "Well heyyyyyy there!"He exclaimed, turning in his seat to look at the passengers. Two attractive young men and some blond bimbo. Was the attractive gentleman from the back sitting up front? This would be funnnn.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime7/29/2012, 11:53 am

Shane groand a bit and then leaned down and whispered to Sebella, "Now...it's war." He smirked and shut her door then walked around to Raf and mouthed out, 'Kill me now...' then he reluctantly got in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)   The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Zelda Adventure(PRIVATE: Only allowed if given permission)
Page 1 of 32Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next