Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KatelynF

Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Empty
PostSubject: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 10:58 am

Demigod form:

Full name: Amanda Silver
Any nicknames?: Mandy (but usually the others just call her Amanda)
Years at Camp: 1

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite and Daniel Silver
Date of birth: 1 May 1998
Place of birth: Manhattan, New York

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Amanda is tall and slim. She has big watery blue eyes and high cheekbones. She looks gorgeous even without make-up - when she have make-up, well... you can imagine.
Eye color: Aqua blue
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Staight long light blonde hair, but she likes doing her hair - trying out something new.
Height: 5 feet 7 inches (pretty high for a 14-year-old)
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Slim and tall.
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Cool-looking but passionate if you know her well. Friendly, sociable and caring. Her friends and families are always put at the first place. Can be dramatic sometimes and often overreact over things, but she couldn't help it. Care about her appearance A LOT. Loves to help the others with makeover, and pairing people up(sometimes, people find it annoying). Appears to be a "dumb blonde" but she is actually smart and is an overachiever. Excellent in academics and decent in sports. An Insecure, neurotic, control freak. Jealousy and insecurities are her fatal flaws.
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it):
Always stylish and trendy. Look good in both light and dark colors, but purple is her favorite. Love to wear boots.

Powers**:
Charmspeak(see, I've got more than just beauty) - however, since she's new to this, it often doesn't work(Well, you can't expect me to charmspeak the others to kill themselves). Work best on boys especially those who fall for her. The effects last for at most a day. She can't do this for too much (10 times a day is a maximum as far as she has tried). Bloody noses(urgh...It's disgusting) and passing out are the consequences of overusing her powers. However, she doesn't use this power much since it feels like manipulating the others and she hates it.
Fatal Flaw*: Insecurities. She's always afraid of losing things - losing her friends, losing her family, losing anyone that she loves. She's always afraid that one day when she woke up, all the things that she has been working for just suddenly disappear. When she has to choose to give up something for the greater, she can't do it. She can't let go that once she has lost something that she loves so much, the sorrow(that she chooses to keep it to herself) may crumble her.
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.):
Too emotional. Sometimes appears to be dramatic and overreact over things that the others found her annoying. An Insecure, neurotic, control freak. Jealousy may ruin her, as well as her insecurities. Hates living under the others' shadow, especially her friends. Cares too much about her appearances. Sucks at melee.

Weapon(s):A necklace which will make her invisible when she press the heart pendant of it. A bow and arrows which will never be used up.
Pets: A cat named Emma.
Talents/Skills: She's agile and good at archery. She's also good at planning(I do think, alright?).

RP Example*:
I walked inside this lovely doll house( I was told that it's called the Aphrodite's Cabin). No one's here. Empty, totally. I thought they would have been more welcoming. Anyway, I dragged my suitcase to the bunk which's said to be mine (there was a note placed on my bunk), put off my sneakers, jumped and lied on to the comfortable four-poster bed with lavender purple(my favorite color) sheets. I thought to myself, perhaps, life wouldn't be that difficult after all.

Biography*:
Amanda Silver was born in Manhattan in 1997. Her dad, Daniel Silver owns a computer programming company passed down from his parents(I think mum loves her probably because he's handsome, wealthy and powerful). Although her dad do care about her, he was always busy that made Amanda felt abandoned. She's jealous of the kids who have a mum. This made her relationship with her dad worsened, before she realized her dad didn't actually know much about her mum except that she's beautiful and they've lived together for a while before Aphrodite left him with a baby. By the age of 10, she started attracting monsters and her best friend, Samatha, turned out to be an empoursai who tried to kill her when she was 13 years old. A satyr just appeared in time, saved her and brought her to the Camp after noticing her dad. Amanda got claimed the night she arrived when they were having dinner. Amanda's now a year rounder of the Camp and she has made a lot of friends there.

Last edited by KatelynF on 11/28/2012, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 12:13 pm

Okay, I see a few things that I have problems with. Keep in mind, things have changed and so I am hazy on the powers.

1) The power "Charm-speak" hasn't been allowed in the past, after some problems. With this said, I don't know if it is allowed now.

2) How is a bloody nose a power of Aphrodite? I have never seen that so I am not sure.

Other than that I don't see anything. I'm leaving this for Admin Approval and will change the title so they know. Thank you

Dragonfire
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
KatelynF

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 12:39 pm

Just to make something clearer,

actually bloody nose is not a power but one of the consequences (together with passing out) of overusing her power. Sorry for making it unclear enough Sad

About the power, is it a absolutely and completely no on charmspeak?
how about if I add
"it only works when she mentions the target person’s name whom she’s having physical contact with"?

if not, could I do it in this way:
"She's able to 'read' the emotions and thoughts of the one she's having physical contact with(but only she knows his/her name). However, if the target person is angry, she may suffer from a seriously painful headache. Also, because of her compassion, if the target person's unhappy, she may feel sad too. Also, if the target person rejects his/her emotion being 'read' or blocks(mentally) her from reading, her powers won't work."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 1:35 pm

Thanks for clearing the bloody nose part up. I didn't say no to the charmspeak since I don't know if Liz will allow it now that she is head admin. Just wait until her or Fishy replies and then go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 5:23 pm

Honestly, I would like to allow charmspeak (as long as you have the other poster's permission, of course), but I would have to discuss it with Bethy before approving the form.

Going off of the way you have the fatal flaws written down, compassion and jealousy wouldn't be a fatal flaw. Do you think you could elaborate on them more? I'd say compassion to the point where she's completely naive or envy would be alright for fatal flaws, but do remember that you only need one fatal flaw. It is important to give your characters flaws, but having an overly flawed character is never fun.

Other than that, I'd say your form is great! I'll bring up charmspeak in the admin panel and get back to you on it once we've come to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
KatelynF

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/28/2012, 7:31 am

I've edited something about Amanda's personality and her fatal flaw (her insecurities)

Don't know if it will work.

But thanks anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime11/28/2012, 5:29 pm

We've decided charmspeak will be allowed, but you'll have to ask the person you're rping with if you can use it on their character. That being said, approved!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)   Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amanda Silver (Admins Please Look)
Page 1 of 1