Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]

Go down 
+2
Mason
Vikus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikus

Vikus

Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Empty
PostSubject: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/2/2012, 5:01 pm

Full name: Dmitry Albion (will leave surname blank. it has a long story Wink )

Any nicknames?: Hero, Zero, Hunter.

Years at Camp: 3.5 years

God and mortal parent: Apollon and Vitaliya

Date of birth: 8th of May 1996

Place of birth: Moscov, Russia

Appearance:

A black shirt with 'Let's Start A Riot!' written on it with red. Always wears his black beanie. Always wears brown leather gloves. His brown soldier boots are always covered in dirt. 2 bags hang from his jeans, the throwing dagger and knives. He always carries a med bag with him.

Eye color: Left eye is emerald green while the right one is blood red.

Hair: A short, soldier-cut blonde hair. Mostly covered by a black beanie with a white horizontal stripe on it.

Height: 1.85 meters

Body type: Skinny, but muscular.

Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): He lost his middle,ring and little finger of his right hand. But uses fake wooden fingers with a little celestial bronze in it. The magic in the CB allows him to use the fingers fully.

Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): He has split personlaity's:

Hero- He is pure by any means. Hero has a strong sense of justice. But yet he thinks everybody deserves a second chance, and a third one...and a fourth. You get the idea. It's hard to get him angry. But he can't stand someone getting bullied. He can't stand injustice either. Both Hero and Zero are a born rebel. They only seen one person as a leader, Midnight(Will explain) .They both Hate Underworld monster and gods.

Zero- Zero mostly comes out when Hero feels a strong anger. He will deal with injustice in his own ways, it mostly includes violence. Zero doesn't give any second chances. Zero and Hero have the same way of thinking. But they act diffrent. Zero doesn't know the meaning of the word 'fair'. He will do almost anything to win.

Powers**: Used to be able

Fatal Flaw*: Hero is too soft, while Zero is too rough, he never forgives someone.

Flaws*: They both cant play soccer. They are afraid of Romans.

Weapon(s): 10 CB throwing knives. 10 CB throwing daggers. 2 CB tomohawks. A CB broadsword, half-a meter long. The hilt is covered with emeralds and rubys.

Pets: N/A

Talents/Skills: Has a real good aim even with the loss of his fingers. He can play the clarnet really good. He can swim really well. Skilled gamer. Really good at sword-play. A pro with the skateboard.

RP Example*: (I don't want to do this T_T )

Biography*: Vitaliya was a lucky woman, she was pregnat from Apollon, with twins. But Vitaliya started to see herself from a giants mirror. She always made requests from Apollon. Including becoming a goddes too. The last request made Apollon angry. For this Vitaliya paid with one of her childs life. But Apollon was still the father, and he couldn't stand killing his own kin. Rather than killing one of the kids, he put 2 minds in one body. Vitaliya always thaught that one of the kids was dead. A few months later the child was born. He had 2 names one was for the other kid, the name was chosen by Apollon. Dmitry Albion. This was his name. Vitaliya always loved her kid. But they weren't rich, nor lived in a good place. Dmitry was born into the cruelness of the world, and molded by it, While another personality lived inside his mind, pure and away from the worlds darkness and cruelty. He went to the Camp when he was 14. But his peronality changes when he went to the camp. He was nor nicer, and pure. He didn't like the camp. But he had nowhere else to go, considiring that his mother was dead now. Killed by a Lich, a soul-like Underworld creature. When he saw the injustice in the camp, all the unclaimed children on The Hermes Cabin he went on a rampage and released his other personality, Zero.

With the appearance of the labyrinth he put on a mask, named himself Hunter and ran away....to join the batallion of Chronos. This made him lose his healing skills and magical aim. He was still a strong demigod. He didn't need his magical aim. They marched to Ney York after a few days. It was a fierce battle. He lost his finger thanks to the Demeter kids. The vines were sharper than they thaught. In the end, they lost. They were countless deaths in the batalllion. With the war lost, Hero came back in the game. He went back to the camp, thinking that they weren't too bad, He was wrong. While the army had countles deaths, the camp only had a few. Maximum 20. He went to the monumnet to see the names. Only 2 names were familliar. Ethan Nakamura and Luke Castellan. There was no other that were from the army. He swore an oath after he saw the monument. If he had the opportunity, he would burn the camp to the ground. But of course, this oath was from Zero.

Other Notes: he owns a silver clarnet and a black skateboard with the word 'RIOT' written on it in blood red, wşth a graffitti style.

Last edited by Vikus on 12/22/2012, 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 5:41 am

( The Bumpiest Bumpy Bump of Bumpyness!)
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/21/2012, 9:11 pm

Don't bump, please. Just PM an Approver.

Yea...the history needs a mega-fix. I briefly read it and I say no to any of the Roman stuff, meeting Ethan, having two people in one, so sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 3:00 am

Bumping is perfectly alright.

I don't think your history is alright if it affects canon, which it does. It would be okay if your character was in Kronos' army, but it's not okay that there are new sects to his army as well as a war with the Romans. Fighting Jason... not okay for this site.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 10:13 am

Now I may be confused, but I need to bring this up. One, I am the person who RPs Jason and therefore, if you had asked me to use him in your history I might have said yes. Anyhow, the Kronos's army sect thing is basically like the other armies in every story I have read. It isn't a sect of an army but more a battalion led by a commander. Just fix the history and all that good jazz. Ethan isn't a canon being played but I still wouldn't mention him in the history. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 12:23 pm

I think its done? Still needs checking though...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 12:37 pm

You need an RP Example.
And they still can't have been merged two-minds-into-one.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 12:46 pm

Actually, he does not need an RP example. His history is long enough.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 1:20 pm

Do I really need to remove the two-personality thing? I always pictured him with split-personalitys .-.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 1:41 pm

No you don't have to split the personality. I've got a Demi-titan with 4 personalities.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 1:48 pm

And I thought having 2 was bad .-.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]   Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dmitry, Son of Apollo [FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1