Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The outer Fringe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 4:37 pm

Melody slipped through the last few trees until she was just within the forest. It was strange being in an area like this, one where her and Dallas would love it, and not being anywhere near him. So much so that she caught herself looking over her shoulder several times while searching for the boy that she missed more than anything else in her life. Melody sighed and brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 5:05 pm

Crahun was spying on the strange girl in the forest. He was in camo with binoculars and a walky-talky, to talk to some of his friends from the Ares, Khione, or even his half-siblings in the Hephaestus cabins. "Strange girl, blonde, skinny, not much else I can tell, in the forest area. Over," he said, quietly and swiftly, into his walky-talky. He drew a fireball, throwing it down at the grass, catching some on fire, near the girl. Crahun quickly rolled out of the scene, sneaking up behind the girl. "HEY! YOU! What do you think you're doing in our battlefield?"
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 5:22 pm

Melody gasped as the fire appeared in front of her and she was about to run when suddenly some older boy appeared and demanded a reason for why she was on a battle ground or something like that. Melody didn't know what was going on but before anything else happened, she had a bangle off her arm and turned into one of her daggers. Don't demand to know anything about me. Since the disappearance of Dallas, Melody had gotten more into the act of defending herself and this older boy was really stupid for throwing fire at her and then demanding anything from her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 6:39 pm

Crahun grunted at her, making a fireball, throwing it at a tree, burning it down to black bark. He grabbed a black bark piece, biting one off and chewing on it, spitting some out. He put the burnt bark inside of his camo jacket, glaring in different directions to see if any friends had come, after they heard about the girl entering, through the walky-talky. After a while, he decided he needed to take matters. Crahun took the burnt bark piece, blowing on it like a cigar. Some smoke blew in the girl's direction. "I'm demanding to know why you can't mind your own frickin' business you frickin' - " he stopped, before he started cussing. This girl was still practically a kid, being thirteen. In Crahun's world, you weren't a responsible young adult until you were at least sixteen.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 8:45 pm

Melody glared at the display of utter idiocy. This older boy was someone who acted like a high schooler, yet she was oddly intrigued. It wasn't because she liked the guy but because he might be a way for her to learn to fight. So instead of being more annoying, Melody poured on the charm and innocent good girl act. Really, I am just walking through the trees. It's not like I am here to fight and I actually don't want a fight. Yet, I can see that you would be a strong fighter. Would you be willing to help me? I am new yet and don't know much about the camp. The obvious girly tone was pouring forth and Melody hoped that it would work. To even make it more believable, the daughter of Aphrodite turned her dagger back and slid the bangle over her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 8:53 pm

Crahun just chuckled. She acted like he was royal, and he loved that. "Tell you what," Crahun took the burnt bark out of his mouth, blowing some smoke out, "you want me to train you, alright? But I don't deal with petty Aphrodite girls who put their fingernails on me and call me 'big boy'. If you want to be my partner, my student, then you must face your worst fear. Hm, what's that? Dating a geek, hm? Fighting a giant serpent? All I know is that if you wanna be in business with someone this awesome - " he pointed to himself, "then you must first show me you fought your fear and killed it, then we can talk about you being my student." Crahun put the burnt bark back in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 9:02 pm

Melody glared at the guy as she realized that the girly charm had backfired on her. She wouldn't call him big boy if her life depended on it but now she had to figure out a way to convince the older boy that she was worthy. I am not going to call you big boy ever in your life, so don't flatter yourself. Actually, don't expect me to try and do much that is girly in your eyes anyhow. I am more than just a daughter of Aphrodite. I am a strong person who can learn more than you would believe.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 9:44 pm

Crahun blew some smoke, taking the burnt bark out of his mouth. "OKay, then if you really are ready for battle, tell me your worst fears. Tell me your fears. You will face them all, and become my student. You will use your strength in so many ways that it won't be funny, after you accomplish this. Also, so I don't confuse you with a petty Aphrodite girl, wear this." He gave her a red baseball-cap that said Student on it. "What exactly is your name? Call me Teacher Crahun, please. Do you understand?" He put the burnt bark on his finger tip, burning it just a little bit more. He put it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 9:59 pm

Melody grimaced as she took the hat and slipped it over her hair after she put it in a ponytail. Then she thought for a moment. None of her fears had ever really arisen except for the dating a geek, and losing Dallas a second time, but that last one would remain a secret fear. Finally Melody spoke up with confidence in herself that she was surprised was even there. I don't fear a thing. Yet when Melody said that last word, her voice cracked and finally she told Crahun the truth. I am afraid of dating the stereotypical geek. It has always been something that has made me nervous. When Melody was done she looked at the older boy and then realized that she hadn't told him who she was yet. And my name is Melody Claire, daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 10:04 pm

Crahun did the normal routine with the burnt bark. "I'll be right back," he slipped away from the forest, and came back a second later with the biggest Athena geek ever in his hands. He had him by the collar. "Albert, meet Melody. This will be your date this afternoon. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"
The geek shook a lot. "Y-yes, s-sir." He went over to Melody, still shaking a lot. "Um-hello, I'm A-albert."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 10:11 pm

Melody nodded slightly as Crahun walked away and then made a face of disgust when he returned with the Athena boy. Yes she knew that Athena children were extremely smart but this one was worse than that. He couldn't even speak without stuttering and Melody almost gagged as she spoke to the kid. I'm Melody. That was all she said and it was with a venomous look shot toward Crahun. She would kill the older boy before the last time she saw him if he ever pulled another one like this out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 10:02 am

Crahun watched them, leaning back on a tree (an alive one). He smoked his piece of burnt bark, while watching the geek and her talk. "Cue the doves. Over," he said into his walky-talky through his bark piece.
"I-I'm A-Al-lbert!" he snorted, just as the doves came. This is when Crahun threatened him to put his arm around Melody...he shook more and sweated more at the thought. Albert swung his arm over Melody, but wasn't able to pull her in, because he was so weak.
"That's enough doves. Over."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 2:25 pm

Melody glanced at Crahun as she heard the command into some communication device and was really annoyed when the doves suddenly flew overhead and then the geek was talking again. She might as well get it over though. If you try to kiss me then I will cut your tongue out and shove it down your throat, understand? Melody had leaned over so that Crahun wouldn't be able to see her talking and had whispered it in a threatening tone. She may be a nice girl but Melody would not stand for some punk forcing a geek to kiss her. That and the fact that she still loved Dallas, who she wished was near her right then.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 4:32 pm

Albert just screamed and ran away, even before Crahun could catch him. He...was so nervous he jumped off of the cliff...and weirdly, had a parachute.
Crahun laughed at the geek. He placed a hand near Melody's shoulder. "Nice job! You faced your fears! You remind me of the time I went to Dallas, Texas, trying to sneak out of camp, for some supplies. This really annoying kid kept trying to tell me off so I scared him a lot and he ran and tried to protect himself by climbing to this really high rock, then he fell...."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 6:40 pm

A void of darkness opened in the small area near the cliff that had just received a child of Artemis and out of the void was deposited a limp body that seemed to glow in a dark halo that meant almost nothing but was really a sign that the body had just been transported from Olympus. Yet the body still seemed to remain still, fully still with just the slightest of movement from the breathe going in and then out of a chest that was badly bruised. Then the body was easily identifiable as Dallas Ranger, son of Hades, and fallen opponent of Nico Di Angelo. Yet the young 13 year old boy didn't seem to be injured more than a minor concussion and slight drowziness, after he awoke from his slumber, of course. The only problem was that the body of Dallas was just next to the trees that were three feet from Melody Claire.

Melody laughed as she saw the geek run from her side and then jump from the cliff. She watched and realized that the son of Artemis had in fact been wearing some sort of back pack that must of concealed the parachute. Yet when Crahun moved over and started speaking, she heard the name Dallas, and it was almost enough to make her feint. Instead of passing out, the daughter of Aphrodite glanced up and shivered in a small manner. She was about to respond when a sort of vortex of solid darkness and nothingness appeared near where the geek had just jumped and Melody was able to see as the void rippled and then disappeared, leaving behind a haloed body that gleamed in dark shadows that writhed and curled around the form. Yet she was immediately shocked for even from the distance that she was from him, Melody could see that it was Dallas, as if from a very dream and wish that had come true. Melody looked at Crahun with mild pleasure and then dashed over to Dallas, hoping he was still alive and not hurt very bad.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime12/28/2012, 7:16 pm

Crahun saw the boy, then the vortex. He drew his a fireball and lit the dark night, which began to come. He sweated as he saw the boy, a young teenager, that had come out of the vortex. Crahun saw Melody had her hands full with the boy, so he made a run for it to the vortex. He quickly put his hand inside, then took it out, flying back. He got up out of the grass, feeling rain coming. He trudged through the wet mud back to the vortex. Crahun made sure not to get sucked in, like he nearly just did. He soon saw the vortex close. Crahun didn't even get to go through it, but that was okay. He'd find out, soon enough.
"Damien it, Melody, what the bloody frick was that? I guess this is normal, however, for a demigod. Young teens just flying out of vortexes." He burnt his bark, but found it now just ash. He scraped the ash off of his right hand, going over to Melody and the young teenaged boy. Crahun saw how Melody had ran over, a couple minutes ago, and knew this boy was no stranger. Melody knew about something that she never told him, he thought. That made him a bit angry, as he was just about to teach her all he knew.
"We need to get the boy to the infirmary. I haven't gotten any healing supplies on me, what about you?" He firmly grasped the boy, picking him up to carry to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The outer Fringe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The outer Fringe   The outer Fringe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The outer Fringe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: