Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheMoon's Charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TheMoon's Charries Empty
PostSubject: TheMoon's Charries   TheMoon's Charries Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 4:19 am

Full name:
Clover Asterin
Any nicknames?:
Cloe
Years at Camp:
God and mortal parent:
Athena, James Asterin
Date of birth:
13th of November
Place of birth:
London, UK
Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank)
Eye color:
Grey
Hair(color, length, style, etc.):
Dirty blonde, till her elbows, croppy bone straight
Height:
5,8"
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):
slender, athletic, attractive
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.):
She has a birthmark on the corner of a right eye which is a lightish grey colored dot
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?):
She is friendly, makes friends easily, she is short-tempered and should not be messed with, she is fun loving, smart, caring and funny.
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it)
Powers**:
She can detect the enemies battle strategy using her mind it just happens like she closes her eyes and sorts of spreads out her mind and can dtermine which way and how they will attack, she can do this three times a day and it drains her completely for five minutes so she has to sit down but after eating or drinking something energizing she is okay.
Fatal Flaw*:
arrogance
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.):
She is afraid of spiders, She never admits her mistake
Weapon(s):
Sword called Aeron
Pets:
None
Talents/Skills:
She is a good artist, can make excellent battle strategies/ plans, can sew/ knit well and is a great swordswoman.
RP Example*:
Cloe walked along the beach thinking about the day she had heard that her dad had died, it was shocking news but she could not really relate to it which she felt guilty about, I mean this was her dad but since she never really got to spend time with him, it was like he was not there it did not make much of a difference. She looked at her watch realizing it was time for lunch. So, she hurried to the mess hall and took a seat at the Athena table, the thought fading away from her mind. She started eating as she heard someone greet her.
Biography*:
Clover was born in London where her dad used to work as a scientist. He used to be experimenting all the time so he did not really spend much time with her, he only started giving her attention at the age of ten when she got kicked out of school. He then realized that he had to take her to CHB but she had fallen ill, but because he was going to America due to work he went and left her with an aunt who was suppose to come with her on the next flight. His plane crashed but she reached America safely and a satyr found her and took her to CHB. She does not leave camp to meet her aunt or anyone. She only leaves when she has a quest.
Other Notes:
She is caring, likes to eat Brownies and loves Cranberry juice

Last edited by TheMoon on 1/11/2013, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

TheMoon's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMoon's Charries   TheMoon's Charries Icon_minitime1/9/2013, 3:14 pm

As it sits right now, I have a problem with the powers. If we were to accept the power, how does she detect their battle strategy? Is it like reading their mind, body language, or some other possibility. Also, does it weaken her, how much does it weaken her, how many times can she use this power, if she uses the power to the maximum amount what will happen?

Sorry for the long questions but I have seen characters like this one (really good except for some small detail) get denied because of the approvers not catching the mistake and then an admin says no. (Mostly that was Kendall who doesn't get on anymore to check stuff.) Just wanted to put this out there before you got too far.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

TheMoon's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMoon's Charries   TheMoon's Charries Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 2:28 am

Thanks for telling me that sorry i will improvise
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

TheMoon's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMoon's Charries   TheMoon's Charries Icon_minitime1/11/2013, 7:17 pm

I like it, a lot.

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

TheMoon's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheMoon's Charries   TheMoon's Charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheMoon's Charries
Page 1 of 1