Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 4:24 pm

Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] A1P0TD

We all look for affection and acceptance, but do we really know what comes with those terms?

Full name: Simon Cyril Serberas

Any nicknames?: Cyril
Years at Camp: 0 but he has been at Camp for a couple weeks so far.

God and mortal parent: Nott (Norse goddess of the night) and Stefan Serberas

Date of birth: February 5, 1997
Place of birth: London, England but he moved to America at the age of 11

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank): The picture is above
Eye color: Greenish
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Look at the picture above
Height: 5 feet and 8 inches tall yet he holds himself in a manner that makes people believe he is taller from a distance
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Skinny with a build much similar to that of a high school football player
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): A scar on his left wrist in the shape of a C where he was branded by a rogue group of Greek demigods

Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Simon isn't really someone who acts like a prince. His demeanor in itself is that of an everyday American teenager. Yet the fact that he came from another country, and family style, makes Simon feel like an outcast and therefore his personality is one of seeking approval and often acting like a complete moron just to fit in.

Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it): Simon is seen wearing loose fitting dark denim jeans and a chain belt made from Stygian Iron. He keeps his jeans sagged just enough so that he looks like a normal teenager but he makes sure the belt keeps them up to just below his waist line. He also wears thin and worn down sleeveless tee shirts that are often associated with street rats. Over his shirt he normally wears a high school letter man's jacket that was his older brother's before he went to training to become a knight.

Powers**: Shadow-travel at a maximum of 10 miles in either direction but only at night or in an area of extreme shadow. He can also create shadow orbs that are a diameter of 6 inches and are able to be shot forth like the kamehameha from DBZ. He can only do this 15 times every 24 hours.

Fatal Flaw*: Loyalty (He is too loyal to anyone who has earned his trust, which could even be an enemy.)
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Fear of water and fear of heights

Weapon(s): Hm, I guess this is going to be interesting as well. His weapons are twin hidden blades made of Celestial Bronze that are hollowed out so that they can hold pit scorpion venom and inject it as soon as it penetrates the skin. He also has a cross bow with a case that holds 50 Stygian Iron tipped bolts. Now for the interesting one.

Okay so the next weapon is a sword made from Stygian Iron but it is like the light sabre in the idea that the blade (full metal) is able to disappear into the hilt like the blade of a light sabre. The hilt is fashioned to look like an ancient sceptre for kings. The sword is named Giratina (after the ghost dragon in Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, and Pokemon Platinum)

Pets: He was able to keep Hrimfaxi, the horse that his mother rode, when he came to him during an escape from rogues.
Talents/Skills: Crossbow archery, horseback riding, melee fighting, swordsmanship, actual archery

RP Example*: No RP Example for simple fact that my bio is so long

Biography*: Simon Cyril Serberas, or simply Cyril, was born on February 5, 1997 in London England. His life was immediately strange not for the fact that he was a demi god but also because he was born as 10th in line for the throne of England. As this level of authority loomed over his head, his father immediately placed Cyril in the care of several servants. Cyril grew up learning all of the proper etiquette for a royal prince as well as learning that he was always in the shadow of his older brother, Mark. On his 10th birthday, Cyril was finally upset with how the days he spent were never fun. So, the young prince said good bye to his girlfriend, Darrian Valstan, who was the daughter of a servant that had been one of the first to take care of Cyril. As soon as Cyril said his good bye, he snuck out in the grip of the night.

As Cyril escaped to the boats, he found that he couldn't just walk up to the royal shipyard and request a ride to the Americas. This left him with no other option than to flee on a normal boat. Along the way, they were overtaken by a group of marauding pirates. The oldest of the pirates soon found out that Cyril was something other than just another slave and he was forced to flee there as well. Cyril found his way to Mexico and had to walk to the border. When he arrived, the prince found out that his 11th birthday had passed and he fled to the closest place he could find. As he walked and rode to the safety of Camp, Cyril ran into rogue demi gods and found Hrimfaxi. Cyril made it to Camp and immediately was claimed by Nott.

Other Notes: Okay Simon is a member of the royal family four generations down. He is the 10th in line for the English throne (right after his older brother who is still in England)

Last edited by Draconic Lord on 1/24/2013, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime1/24/2013, 10:30 pm

Finished, sorry for the shitty bio but it was too long if I didn't shorten it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime1/25/2013, 1:54 am

What is a shadow orb and what does it do? I don't understand your reference LOL
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime1/25/2013, 10:02 am

Well, a kamehameha is a move used by a Super Saian in Dragonball Z. The move is basically an attack made by spirit force to harm or cause havoc in order for the Saian to win the fight. Now that I have said that, the shadow orb is basically just an attack made of pure shadow and darkness. This attack is not as strong as my reference but is actually made to be like a blast of shadow that will cause disorientation or in some cases a small injury of the character's choosing. I guess if I had to give a better reference that you might understand then I would say a fireball sent from the Human Torch.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime1/25/2013, 12:45 pm

Alrighty! I don't understand the other reference, because I don't get Dragonball Z, but I get the gist. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]   Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Cyril Serberas [Finished]
Page 1 of 1