Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entertaining Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 2:09 pm

Evey laughs softly and squeezes his hand. "Oh no.. I think I'll be fine on my own two feet!" She imagines being dropped or tossed around and shakes her head slightly. "I can walk."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:22 pm

the lovely assistant wrote:
Lea looks down to her lap and nods slightly. She didn't want to admit that she had nightmares that night about the demititan. Lea lets go of his hand and climbs up the tree. The dryad comes back down with a basket full of berries and dried meat wrapped in leaves.

Austin eyed the basket of food and then picked up a piece of fruit from it and took a bite from the apple. So, I'm not sure I believe that whole you're fine thing. I mean, no one is ever good after a situation like yours. He slowly looked away from Lea while thinking about the camp. He'd rode off away from Nic without hearing him say good bye and for some reason, Austin thought he'd heard Nic's voice earlier. Austin glanced back toward the direction of Camp and then forced himself to look at Lea with regret in his gaze. Lea, I have to go back. For some reason I can't get the feeling of Nic needing my help out of my head. Sorry... Austin grabbed his guitar and swung down from the tree only to feel a pang of regret hit him again. He forced himself to look down at the forest floor and then climbed onto Seraph's back. Austin rode off toward Camp and toward his friends and family.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:19 pm

"What," Fabian teased, "Can't deal with the idea I might just feed you to the tigers? Let them nibble your toes while I dangle you over the edge?"
He tickled her lightly on the way out before grabbing her around the waist and throwing her over his shoulder, and he started to spin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:37 pm

Evey screeches and laughs. She holds onto him as he spins her around. "Yes! Put me down pleaseeee!!" The demigod didn't sound too demanding through her giggles and screeches.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:13 pm

"What's the password?" Fabian demanded, slowing to a halt, giving the girl on his shoulder to calm down. "Password?" He said, poking her lightly in the ribs as he walked down the path towards his cabin to get the truck keys.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:17 pm

Evey raises a brow to him and runs her hands on his back and hugs him from behind. "I have no idea what the password is, love.." She kisses the back of his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:00 pm

"You are trying to distract me," He said softly. "And you totally know the password. Think use that brain of yours."
They were in the cabin courtyard by now and several younger kids were hanging out by the fountain.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 11:01 pm

She grins and slides her hand in his. "Come on kitty.. If I guess I'll just look silly." Evey leans on him and nuzzles her head in his shoulder gently
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 1:17 am

"You are trying to distract me," Fabian stated, amused. "Fine, I will let you down. But next time, you will need a password."
He set her down standing on a bench, she was just barely taller than him. "You call me kitty again I will let Simba lick you till you have no feeling in your face," he stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 9:45 am

Evey laughed softly and hugs him. She kisses him gently closing her eyes. As she pulls away she had a bit of a smirk playing on her lips. "For the record.. What is the password?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 12:24 pm

While Evey kissed him, Fabian's hands drifted down to sit lightly on her waist.
"Oh, I think it will come to you eventually wild cat," He answered in response to her question. He offered a hand to help her off of her bench.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 12:47 pm

Evey smiles softly and took his hand. "I dot have as much faith in that as you do." She steps off the bench and looks up at him with a loving smile. "What next?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 3:02 pm

"Next we go to my cabin and see if we can find the stupid car keys that Jade's martin snatched," Fabian answered good naturedly. Jade's martin was a thief like all of the other martins but instead of taking the stolen goods to her master, the martin stashed the items in a hole in the cabin.
"Then we go to the zoo," Fabian said, leading her to his cabin. When upon first entering most people were distracted by the diverse cultures in the cabin. Stuff from India, Taiwan, Madagascar, and U.S.A. Hieroglyphics were carved into the wall and a few of them glowed slightly. Fabian walked over to his bunk and picked up his wallet off the nightstand and then he got on his hands and knees to start looking. He was looking for something that resembled a rat hole.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 9:04 pm

Evey followed him into his cabin. She looked around and smiled softly. "This is a amazing cabin..." The girl looks to him and smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:36 pm

"Really?" Fabian asked, sitting up abruptly and banging his head on one of the bunks. "Ouch." He growled faintly, but he held the car keys in his hands. "I have always found it a little too chaotic for my liking."
Fabian, despite his nature, liked a room to be calm. The boy sat on the edge of his bottom bunk and massaged the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:43 pm

Evey kisses the top of his head then slid into Fabian's lap gently. Smiling she entangled her arms around him. "It's loud, yes.. Chaotic, yes.. But it has character. There is people from everywhere here. It's.. Colorful, you could say."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:00 pm

Fabian grinned at the kiss on his head, "Thanks."
He rested his cheek on the top of her head, breathing in her scent.
"The cultures are nice, it just gets too loud for my liking." He answered, running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 4:46 pm

Evey nuzzles into his body happily. "I wouldn't mind it so much.. but quiet is nice as well.. We should head out before we lose daylight." The girl kisses him gently before standing up. She turns and waits for him to lead her out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 8:57 pm

Fabian gets lead out of the cabin by Evey and soon took the lead, going to Austin's car. It smelled faintly like him and the boy cast a sideways glance to catch Evey's reaction to it. He got in and started the car and then cracked the windows, tuning the radio.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 10:38 pm

Evey followed close behind Fabian. She slunk into the car and looked at the window silent. The girl couldn't help but ask herself where he was and what was he doing. She hoped he was happy and that he made the right decision running off like that. A year welled up in her eyes as the smell reminded her of Austin she shook her head, the tear flying off her cheek and landing somewhere on the dashboard; it quickly evaporates under the heat of the sun. Evey looked at her lap briefly before looking up with a small smile. She was happy and she made the right decision, so that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/9/2013, 7:51 pm

Fabian glanced over at Evey and realized she was crying. He reached over and squeezed her hand before pulling out of the parking space. Then he started down the highway, setting the car to cruise controll, he reached over and laced his fingers with hers while keeping his left hand on the steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/9/2013, 9:35 pm

Evey squeezed his hand gently and leaned back in the seat. She kept her thoughts to herself and aimed to simply enjoy the car ride.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/10/2013, 1:40 am

Within fifteen minutes they were at the zoo. Fabian went and got Evey's car door, he helped her out and he pulled her into a brief hug before taking her hand and leading her towards the zoo. He payed for their entrance and pulled a map out of the stand and handed it to Evey.
"What do you wanna see first?"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 9:28 pm

Evey smiles and takes a deep breath. "Smells like sunscreen, flowers, children, and animals.. I sort of like it. Do they have a bird cage?" Her hand ran up to her necklace, the tail of the pendant sliding out slightly. She avoids cutting her finger on the hidden blase as she sides it back in it's orignal place.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime4/12/2013, 7:32 pm

Fabian reached over her shoulders and opened the map, sitting his chin on the top of her head.
"Hmn... let us see here."
He studied it, the map was very colorful with pictures of animals, a child could understand it.
"If my intuition is correct, it would be here." He prodded the bird picture lightly with a picture. "Next to the wolves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertaining Thoughts    Entertaining Thoughts  - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entertaining Thoughts
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Infirmary-
Jump to: