Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Azazel's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 11:27 pm

Cay nods in understanding and goes to say something when he kisses her. Her eyes go wide in surprise but she melts into the kiss slightly. When he pulls away her cheeks are a deep red and she smiles softly at him nodding. "Alright.. I'll get ready."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:31 am

Azazel walked out of the cabin and headed to the forest. As he went he thought about how Ryan would react to the quest idea and to Cay partaking in it. He knew that if she agreed it was so she could get Psycho completely and utterly to herself for the rest of the time they were together. "Ryan?" He called out as he entered the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:19 pm

After Ryan checked on the girl she headed to the forest. There, she was attacked by a creature of the forest and she defeated it. It left her with a small gash on her side an he sat at the bade of a tree resting and clearing her thoughts. The demigod heard Azazel call out for her and she responded with a tired voice. "Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:21 pm

Azazel heard the tired sound in her voice and jogged over to her, seeing he at the base of the tree. "Hey, you ok?" He asked her as he knelt down and sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:24 pm

Ryan nods slightly, she leans into him. Her jaw was clenched slightly from slight pain but mostly from the thoughts running through her mind. "Yea I'm good.. Got attacked by something in here. I killed it, I think.. It sort of just slunk away bloody."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:26 pm

Azazel kissed her cheek and held her close, not wanting to see her in pain. "We'll just have to find the thing later and make sure it's dead." He told her with a smirk and hugged her close
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 3:57 pm

Ryan smiles softly and kisses him. "This is why I am helplessly in love with you." She chuckles softly and closes her eyes laying her head on him. "Was there anything you needed or did you just wanna check up on me?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 4:11 pm

Azazel kissed her back and smiled, hugging her close to him. "Well...I mostly wanted to be alone with you right now, maybe have some good fun. But there is also something I need to ask you. Something that you might not enjoy the thought of." He told her, frowning as he thought about the part of Cay going on the trip
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 4:34 pm

Ryan raises a brow curiously at him and turns her body towards him from the hip up. "Yea? And what exactly is that?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 4:43 pm

Azazel sighed and then started. "I went to talk to the oracle, and when I got there she gave me a prophecy. So..now I have to go on a quest and I can feel in my gut that it will sort all the problems that I'm causing out. I want you to come with me...but that's where the bad part of this comes in." He said and paused briefly.

He debated telling her for a split second and then sighed. "Cay...normal's gf...is coming on the quest." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 6:54 pm

Ryan looks out ahead of her spacing out for a moment. She nods and looks over to Azazel. "Someone had to make sure she keeps off you until it's all fixed." Ryan grins slightly and leans over to kiss him. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 7:13 pm

Azazel kissed her back and hugged her close, smiling at her comment. "I love you too, Ryan." He told her with a smile and kissed her again. "Come here you crazy girl. Let's have some fun before we're burden with an extra person." He said to her as he kissed her again, pulling her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 10:58 am

Ryan winces slightly and she is pulled into his lap. The gash on her side opens up again and she continues to bleed. The demigod applies pressure onto the wound and grinds her teeth. "Gentle... I'm still hurt." She kisses him gently and lays a non-blood-covered hand on his cheek as she kisses him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 2:24 pm

Azazel grew a slightly upset look when he heard her wince and tell him to be gentle. "Sorry, love...didn't mean to hurt you." He told her and kissed her back. He smiled and rubbed her back as he kissed her, his hands slipping under her shirt and creeping up her back as he pulled her down on top of him, laying down slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 10:56 pm

Ryan smiles softly and kisses him more and more. She slides her hands under his shirt pulling it off. "Ya know... I actually kind of find it.. Attractive.. Knowing someone else is in there, watching... Listening.." Ryan bites hid neck and kisses down his chest gently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 11:16 pm

Azazel continues to kiss her back each time she kissed him and smirked at what she said. He grins when she bites him and kisses his chest and then pulls off her clothes, not wanting to wait too long. (fade)
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 11:48 pm

Ryan lays on Azazel breathing slightly heavy. She smiled resting her chin on his chest looking up at him. "You're.. Amazing. I love you." The demigod moves up to kiss him gently and entangle her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 8:24 pm

Azazel smiled down at her and kissed her back, holding her close to him and running his fingers through her hair. "I love you too, Ryan. So much." He said to her and pulled her closer to him, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 10:57 pm

The girl smiles and kissed him gently before getting up and getting dressed. "The more we procrastinate the longer it will take.. Might as well get going now." Ryan stretches her arms out and then offers him a hand up. She just really wanted to get it over and done with so she had her Azazel to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 12:21 am

Azazel kissed her back and then sighed as she got up and got dressed, saying they needed to get their business with the Quest over with. He took her hand and allowed her to pull him up, walking over and picking up his clothes, getting dressed soon after. "Yeah you're right....and...Normal is about to take back control....I would stop him, but I doubt I can..." He muttered. As he got the last word out, he held his head and staggered backwards, feeling the control in his head switching to Normal, Psycho struggling to fight back. Normal won in the end since Psycho was still tired, and thus Azazel shook his head, his normality in control now. "I'm sorry to take Psycho from you, but by the time this is all over it won't matter. All your's for the rest of your lives he'll be." He told Ryan and turned, walking back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 10:31 am

Ryan grabs Azazel's shoulder as he turns to walk to the cabin and slams her fist into his face. There were tears in her eyes and she looked very upset. "Everyone might hate my Azazel.. But he isn't the one they should hate. Compared to him, you're the real monster. That girl of yours? I don't even know her and I know she deserves better." The demigod brushed her hair out of her face and walked deeper into the forest, easily getting lost.

((Why? Cuz I felt like it would be interesting...))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 12:16 am

Azazel hit the ground after taking her punch and then heard what she said. He just wished she would know the worse that Psycho had, maybe she wouldn't be so quick to think of him as the better side. He got up as she left, and sighed, walking back to his cabin. Once there he entered and saw Cay packing up her stuff to take on the quest. "Hey, baby. I missed you." He said to her after walking up and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her softly on the neck.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 12:20 am

Cat smiles brightly and turned around in his arms. She squeezed him gently in a embracing hug. "I missed you so much.. I'm sorry for getting upset earlier.. I love you, Azazel." The girl kisses him gently and smiles sadly at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 12:25 am

Azazel kissed her back and smiled, hugging her close. "You had every right to be upset. I just hope this quest will work everything out, because I don't want you to be that upset because of me ever again." He told her and hugged her tighter, kissing her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 10:45 am

Cay smiles happily and hugs Azazel. She kisses him softly, her fingers entangling themselves in his hair. "When shall we go, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azazel's Bunk   Azazel's Bunk - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azazel's Bunk
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next