Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 6:34 pm

Ryan laughs and smirks at Azazel, blowing a kiss his way. She walks up to Vince and offers her hand."Good spar.. You would be good in battle if you can use your ability when you are level headed. I would gladly fight with you." For the first time around him, she smiled warmly. For a moment her former self flashed, her expression softened and her features turned more girlish.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 7:16 pm

Vince nodded and then sat down to clear his head. He hadn't gotten that angry for awhile and he was feeling the effects of his power usage. It was tiring and he needed to cool it for a couple hours. "Yeah, I think it was rather much honestly." He looked up and saw the two looking at him. Meh, it wasn't that big of a deal really.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 7:22 pm

Azazel smirked and blew a kiss back at Ryan, staying in the air as the two spoke on the ground. He wondered what may transpire from all this, but he didn't wonder too hard, quite frankly he was bored.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 7:29 pm

Awkwardly retracts her hand and nods. "Yea.. Well... Uhm.. Bye then."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:56 am

Vince nodded and then sat on a bench to cool down and make sure he had no major injuries from the spar with the girl. Then he looked up and around to see if anyone else was there before walking out and heading for anywhere that he would go. Still not quite sure, Vince thought about walking around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 11:33 am

Azazel saw the two saying their goodbyes and he flew closer, landing next to Ryan. "Awkward goodbyes then?" He asked her in a low mutter, retracting his axe and shoving the small piece of wood into his back pocket..
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:21 pm

Ryan grabs Azazel by the collar of his shirt and pulls him close. "If you ever interrupt a sparring session of mine, you will be seriously injured." Her voice was gruff and angry. She softened slightly before pulling him even closer and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:55 pm

Azazel laughed. "You're going to seriously injure me anyway, But threat well recieved." He said to her and then kissed her back, pulling her closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 1:00 pm

She grins and pull her head away slightly. "Can't say I didn't miss you." She smiles softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 1:10 pm

Azazel smirked back at her, kissing her cheek. 'Now weren't you the one telling me not to be all sentimental?" He asked her with a slightly joking tone. Truth be told he's been clawing at a chance to get control, for one to do his usual thing with trying to kill, but also cause he wanted to see Ryan again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 1:12 pm

Ryan punches his shoulder, her metal knuckles still on. "Lets go find someone to rob and torture." She grins widely, a crazed look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 1:52 pm

Azazel rubbed his shoulder, wincing a tiny bit from her metal knuckles. "Like I said, it's your turn to run the show." He told her giving her another kiss and then turned and led her off to wherever she chose for them to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)   Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Training (PRIVATE KAIREA)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2