Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A random char form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A random char form Empty
PostSubject: A random char form   A random char form Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 12:21 am

A random char form Char110

Full Name: Damian Tare

Nicknames: Ghost (not usually called that.) Ghost is the nickname given to him during his stay at a mental ward (see bio.) Due to this, if anyone calls him Ghost, Damian is automatically suspicious of them.

Age: 14, although Damian sometimes considers himself much older due to his mentally disturbed state (see powers.)

Years at Camp: Damian is not sure how long he has been at camp, and no one else does either. This is due to the fact that Damian doesn't always know who he is, and he is almost never socially active (see powers and weaknesses.)

God Parent: Melinoe

Mortal Parent: Wayne Tare (status unknown, either deceased or in a mental institute somewhere.)

Date of Birth: 10/31/1998. Damian chose this date. He knows he was born in 1998, but he is unsure of the exact date. He chose the most natural date for someone of his lineage, Halloween.

Place of Birth: Damian was born somewhere in Boston, but his first memory is waking up in Granary Burying Ground in Boston.

Skin: Damian is albino, so his skin is very, very pale. He is easily burned, and due to this he will almost never go outside.

Eye Color: Ice Blue, with flecks of black in the iris. Pupils turn pure white and Iris goes pure black when using powers. Damian's eyes are very sensitive to light

Hair: Very light grey, bordering on white. See the picture. Borders on transparent to the point where light can almost go through it (although no light would ever go through it, since Damian never will willingly go out into the sun.

Height: 5'10.

Body Type: Very skinny, but not overly so to the point of being dangerous to his health. Despite eating and looking in shape, Damian still manages to somehow maintain a very gaunt look. He has long fingers, long limbs, and an overall lanky frame.

Distinct Markings: Scars around his wrists and ankles from struggling against restraints from his stay in Cromwell (see biography.)

Clothing and Style: Damian wears black jeans, with the knees cut off and replaced with knee-guards, a black shirt with a white skull on it. He wears a light blue headband around his head, and black glass headphones. He also keeps a pocket watch in his pocket at all times.

Personality: Damian, to be to the point, is borderline crazy. Since one of his powers is the ability to see the dead, he is convinced that some of the campers and people he sees are actually ghosts. Because of this, Damian has turned into a social recluse, being very shy, and not opening up to people easily. The people he does open up to are usually surprised by Damian's kind nature, which isn't usually seen by many. Damian is kind only to his friends, but is prone to mood swings and violent fits when he is reminded of Cromwell or any past memory that pains him.

Powers: Damian has the power (or curse) of being able to see and hear dead people. He can allow himself to open up his spiritual form. This allows him to do such things as leave his body up to twice a day, and become possessed by spirits of the dead. He can be possessed by powerful warriors, making him stronger and more tolerant to pain. However, he still is injured just as easily in this possessed state, and the mental and physical toll of this is very severe. Damian can only be possessed of his own free will about once every other day, and will be left incapacitated for about two hours afterwards. The downside to this power is the insanity that comes with it. Damian can be possessed by spirits against his will (the telltale sign of this is his black iris' and white pupils,) and is often confuses who is real and who is dead.

Fatal Flaw: Damian cannot control his own power, and is left in a fragile and emotionally unstable state due to this. He cannot often tell who is real and who is just dead, and will often attack himself or others, thinking that he or they are possessed or ghosts. Damian is also afraid of his past and himself. He knows when he is lucid that he poses a danger to other campers. So due to this, Damian does not want to talk or attempt to use his powers for fear of hurting others.

Other Flaws: Damian is albino, meaning he cannot go out into the sun without easily getting burned. He also does not sleep easily, and is somewhat addicted to caffeine so he can keep himself awake.

Weapon: As a weapon, Damian chooses to wield a chain and hook. The chain is made of celestial bronze while the hook is tipped with Stygian Iron. He uses this to trap, cripple, or kill enemies from a distance or up close. He also uses it as a grappling tool or to reach objects from a distance.

Pets: Damian does not keep pets for fear they will be killed by him.

Talents: Damian has a inherited ability to make people around him feel uncomfortable, which can be a talent and serves as an edge in combat. Damian also is a talented fighter, and is acrobatic fighter and person who jumps high and can dodge with ease.

RP: "I sit in the shadows, that's all I can do. I am afraid, I have been since the day I woke in the cemetery. I was afraid when I went into Cromwell. Cromwell, the thought of the place makes me almost vomit, pass out, and cry at the same time. I always see doctors, real, dead, both? I don't know, I don't want to. I just want it all to stop, I want to be normal. I want not to be afraid. But I am, and that's why I sit in the shadows. How long I have been sitting I don't know, just like I don't know much about anything. Then, in the middle of the thought, I stop, and I start the thought again on the floor. How I got there is just another mystery, just like Cromwell, just like my dad, just like the shadows, just like my life"...

Biography: Damian Tare's first four years are all but a mystery to him. Born somewhere in Boston, his first memory was waking up in Granary Burial Grounds, lying on the earth in front of a tomb. Damian wondered the streets for about four years, plagued by the people he knew were not real, but dead. He was found by the police, screaming in the middle of the street. The police, after hearing his stories, shipped him off to the Cromwell Asylum. The doctors there considered him hopeless, drugging him, abusing him, and calling him Ghost due to his albino skin. He finally escaped in the rain five years later, the day before he was to be transferred to another hospital. He blacked out and woke up a full year later outside of CHB, where he was promptly claimed without any fanfare, and not even a message from his mother, Melinoe. He has no idea how he got there, but he has stayed there, since he sees the least amount of spirits there. He has taken to fighting some of the monsters on the outskirts of camp at night, while staying in various abandoned buildings during the day. Damian has always been a social recluse since he go to camp, but he is about to change that!

Thank you for reading, hope I didn't bore you, and I hope to enjoy this char!

--CC

Last edited by CrashCourse on 3/17/2013, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A random char form Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random char form   A random char form Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:48 am

the form seems really awesome, but your character isn't allowed to have any contact with their godly parent before camp.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

A random char form Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random char form   A random char form Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:52 am

fixed! Changed so he was screaming in the street, and Melinoe claimed him at camp, but didn't talk to him during the claiming
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

A random char form Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random char form   A random char form Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 1:07 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A random char form Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random char form   A random char form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random char form
Page 1 of 1