Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frizzy's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

Frizzy's characters Empty
PostSubject: Frizzy's characters   Frizzy's characters Icon_minitime4/11/2013, 7:37 pm

So here's the story: All of my charries were just standing there like "WAHHHH WE WANT A HOME" and I was like "It's called Camp Half-Blood. Ever heard of it?" But they were all like "THAT'S NOT WHAT WE MEANT, BUTTFACE!" And I felt sorry for them, but mostly myself, because your own characters calling you a buttface is pretty sad. So, I decided I'd give them a home: This wonderful topic.

Here's my charrie format/code/thingy:

Code:

[center][size=28][color=Charrie's color][font=Charrie's personality font]>>Insert Awesome Name<<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=19][color=charrie's color][font=Monotype Corsiva]>>Insert Awesome Quote<<[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=orange]Full name:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Any nicknames?:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Gender:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Age:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Years at Camp:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]God and mortal parent:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Date of birth:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Place of birth:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]Appearance:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Eye color:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]                                                  [color=orange]Hair:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Height:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Body type:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Distinct markings:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Personality:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Style:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]Powers:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Fatal Flaw:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Flaws:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]Weapon(s):[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Pets:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Talents/Skills:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]RP Example:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]
[color=orange]Biography:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

[color=orange]Other Notes:[/color][color=white]Blah Blah Blah[/color]

Operation HTML

This is basically a little place where I am practicing my HTML, since I am more of a BBcode person. YAYYYY....

Last edited by Frizzlepuss on 10/31/2013, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Frizzy's characters   Frizzy's characters Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 8:08 pm

Nicholas Sprague
"Lucky me."

Full name: Nicholas Andrew Sprague.
Any nicknames?: He prefers to be called Nick, and that is what most people call him.
Years at Camp: Nick first arrived at camp at the age of 10 years old; He is a rather experienced camper.

God and mortal parent: God parent: Tyche, disguised as Mary L. Wynter- The average-wealth city girl who practically lives in Starbucks. --- Mortal parent: Nathaniel Edward Sprague- The super-rich(Inherited wealth) player and philanthropist who just can't stop laughing.
Date of birth: April 1st, 1998
Place of birth: Nick was born in the best hospital his dad could find for him: St. Nick's hospital on 54th street, New York City. He is named after the hospital's name sake, partly because Tyche claimed it would be good luck. This is why they(His parents) did not name him James-Their original name for him.

Eye color: Nick's eyes are leveled and medium-small. They are mainly medium beige, which comes from his father, though there are also some specks of gold, from his mother.
Hair: Nick's hair is mainly dark brown, lighter at the top. It is spiked up about 1 & 1/2 inches, and is shorter near the front and back, because Nick trims it there often.
Height: Nick is just like both of his parents: He is very tall for his age. Nick is currently 5' 10". This, combined with his weight of 132, gives him a BMI of 18.9, just barely within the "ideal weight" category.
Body type: Nick is very thin, with a light shade of tan. Nick is content with this state, which he inherited mainly from his dad.
Distinct markings: Nick wears a golden bracelet on his left hand, given to him by his dad, who said his mom (Tyche, disguised as Mary L. Wynter) had left the bracelet with a note on it that said it was for Nick the night she left. Nick has many scars on his right arm, which are very visible (Refer to style).
Personality:Nick is sad underneath due to the many traumatic events that have occurred in his life, but masks it with jokes and an ever-lasting smile. He is an optimist who is very annoying, and brave to the level where he can do some REALLY stupid things. He always wonders if his mom really IS the goddess of luck, as he doesn't really consider himself very lucky.
Style: Nick always wears a red polo shirt with no sleeves, and ripped skinny jeans, which actually fits his look really well. Nick normally walks around barefoot, and always wears the Jamaican sharktooth necklace his girlfriend, who died in the Titan War, gave him. Once in a blue moon, Nick feels like a "Secret agent", and this is the exception to his normal style, when he tries his best to dress up in formal clothing and act like a secret agent.

Powers: So far, Nick has never exhibited any kind of powers, and is certain he never will.
Fatal Flaw: Nick is spontaneous- He NEVER thinks before doing something, and always rushes into things without thinking it through first.
Flaws:Nick's greatest fear is deep water, but not pool water: Lake or even ocean water that he can't see the bottom of, mostly because nobody knows what lurks down there that suddenly might decide "I'm hungry!" And attack him. This has caused him to pass out on various occasions, and Nick won't go into water that deep no matter what. Nick is normally very brave, but in a bad way: He can do some REALLY stupid things as a result of his bravery (Or foolishness, in some cases!) Nick has more ADHD than Leo has (Which really is saying something), and sometimes "Scares people away" with the impulsiveness that comes as a result.

Weapon(s): Nick has a Celestial Bronze shield (Regular size) with flat spikes sticking out from the rim, going up about 2 inches. Nick sharpens them every day. The shield's name is Virgo, though he just calls it VV. Nick also has a lighter named Bob, because he is a total pyro. He once started a "small" fire in the forest when he was 12 with Bob. Bob is made of Celestial Bronze, and has magical properties such as that it never runs out of oil and has purple flame which burns 3 times as fast as normal flame (Not Greek fire though, it burns the same things that normal fire does, but destroys it faster).
Pets: Nick once had a giant tarantula named Zach, until he took it bungee jumping and dropped Zach... Oops.
Talents/skills: Nick has lightning speed reflexes (I'm not talking normal demigod warrior reflexes-- I'm talking much faster), and when he stops playing around and actually tries to concentrate, he can be very cunning, convincing, and tricky. Nick has an amazing athletic ability, as well as advanced acrobatic skills. He wants to be like Robin(His favorite hero, from DC) when he grows up, so he practices his acrobatic skills every day. As a result, he has great balance and can do many other cool tricks, which he tends to overuse in battle.

RP Example: Bruised and beaten, I scrambled to get out of the flipped, broken car that, a few seconds ago, I had literally been sleeping in. I tried to open up the bent door, but it wouldn't open! I pulled myself back, put my feet together, and kicked the door as hard as possible, so that it flew out into the street. I crawled out, trying not to cut my hands on the glass. I ducked behind the car and looked over it. Walking towards me was an 8-foot, one-eyed monster with a horn that looked like something from a superhero movie, and was so buff it looked like it was on steroids. The thing looked really, really angry... And it was looking straight at me. I'm no superhero! I thought, How am I supposed to kill this thing!? Suddenly, I remembered what it was, for I remembered reading about once in a mythology book: A Cyclopes! I reached in my pocket, hoping to find something, anything, that could help me defeat it, but unfortunately, all I pulled out was my lighter. Wait a minute, not unfortunately... I had an idea! I looked inside one of the broken windows to see my bag of explosives, just sitting there. I reached in to pull it out, and opened the bag. In a haste, I tried to turn the lighter on: The Cyclopes was getting closer! Finally, I managed to make a little flame. I pulled out one of my homemade bombs and lit it, throwing it back in. I shoved my lighter in my pocket and closed the bag. The Cyclopes was getting closer. I started swinging the bag round and round. "So long, sucka!" I shouted as I threw the bag straight for the Cyclopes' face, and I started the countdown. 3... I looked around for a place to hide behind-- This would be one BIG explosion, if anything. 2... I dived for cover behind a rock. 1... I bent down, squinting and covering my ears, bracing myself for the explosion... BOOOOOOM!!!!! I waited a few seconds before looking over the rock. What was once a massive, angry Cyclopes was now a pile of blackened dust and ash. I stood up and walked over to the pile of ash, my love for explosions finally returning to me. "Take that! Oh yeah, uh-huh!" I sang over and over, dancing with joy...

Biography: Ever since he turned 3, Nick has had a particular knack for explosives, spending one day sifting through the trash for materials, the next day, mass-producing his own homemade explosives. In 2nd grade, Nick took to bringing his homemade explosives to school and selling them, mainly to the older kids(5th, 6th, 7th grade...), as well as detonating them in secret. Once, he even blew up the teachers' best bathroom, and the poor teachers were clueless as to who the culprit was! Nick never told anyone how he made them, though. In 3rd grade, Nick was caught detonating a fireworks set he had created with special materials he had bought using money made from selling lower-grade explosives. Nick was immediately transferred to a school much like the one Leo was at when Jason first woke up in The Lost Hero, where he still managed to maintain his secret business of selling explosives. Nick managed to get a back-home pass during the summer for "good behavior", as Nick had kept his trade secret. Finally back at home, Nick slept in a nice bed for the first time in a year. The next day, Nick woke up expecting a home-made breakfast from his parents... But nothing was there. He called for his dad, but there was no answer. Nick immediately headed up to his parent's bedroom on the second floor, and found his father, sitting on his bedside, reading a note. "Where's mom?" Was the first thing Nick said. His dad's reply: "I don't know. It's hard for me to tell you this, but she's... Gone." Nathan gave Nick the golden band with the note saying it was a good luck charm, and Nick put it on immediately, vowing to keep it for the rest of his life. Soon later, Nathan started drinking alcohol, but not just once or twice a week, as it had been before... Now, he was drinking every day. Near the end of the summer, Nathan had become an alcoholic, and was neglecting all of Nick's needs. Nick tried his best to take care of his dad and keep it a secret, until one day when Nathan was drunk, and punched Nick in the face 3 times, as well as kicking him several more times. With a terrible nosebleed, Nick ran away, taking his bag of explosives and a normal lighter with him. One day when Nick was sleeping in a hijacked car, the car suddenly flew into the air, doing a flip and crashing down! Nick quickly crawled out to see... A Cyclopes! Nick used his bag of explosives to destroy it, and regained his love for explosions. Shortly after, a satyr came to retrieve him, and took him to Camp Half-Blood.

Notes:
OMG FINALLY I AM DONE WITH THIS FORM THANKS THE LORD.
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Frizzy's characters   Frizzy's characters Icon_minitime4/23/2013, 8:10 pm

Alexandria Von Jhelena 3rd

"I'm not lying; I just left out the bad parts."

Full name: Alexandria Von Jhelena the 3rd (Pronounced Hel-ay-na)
Any nicknames?: Most people call her Alexa or Alexis. However, she lets the people closest to her (Such as bestfriend, boyfriend...) call her Alex.
Years at Camp: Alex arrived at camp just a few years ago, when she was 9.

God and mortal parent: God parent-Hephaestus- Disguised as Matthew Von Karl.----Mortal parent-Alexandria Von Jhelena the 2nd- The Queen of Liechtenstein. When Hephaestus came down to Earth, he wondered what it really WAS like to be a king. He followed Alexandria around all day, unseen, taking note of everything she liked and didn't like, as well as taking a look at her psychological test results, and other things. Once he felt he had enough information, he created a disguise for himself that would surely appease her in every way: Matthew Von Karl. Matthew worked his way into the Liechtenstein army, and after a few years, he became a royal guard! By that time next year, Alexandria started seeing him in secret, because a royal and a royal guard couldn't fall in love with eachother. So, they hatched a plan: Matthew would quit, so Alexandria could "meet" him at a popular restaurant, and invite him into the castle. A year later, they finally could marry eachother. Hephaestus was very tired from his hard work. They had a very big, bold marriage, which nearly half of the country attended. Parades, music, festivals, fireworks, confetti, you name it: It was there. Matthew offered to let his wife keep her maiden name, and he changed his name to Matthew Von Jhelena. Liechtenstein finally had its King and Queen...
Date of birth: January 6th, 2000.
Place of birth: Alex was born at the medical room at the royal castle in Liechtenstein, because Alex's mother started giving birth much earlier than expected, so they didn't have time to locate a good hospital. The medical attendants who had delivered babies before came to help, as well as Alex's aunt. Alex's mother died shortly after, though.

Appearance:
This is just an anime version of what she might wear to a special occasion:

Eye color: Blue, and it is a very shiny and pure blue because both her mother and her father had blue eyes.
Hair: Alex has soft, long blonde hair that flows down to her shoulders. She will make pigtails if it is a very special occasion.
Height: Alex is 5' 6".
Body type: Alex is very thin, especially around the waist.
Distinct markings: Alex can be easily recognized by the cape she wears most of the time, which, signals her as being the direct heir to the throne of Liechtenstein. She actually isn't anymore, as she was thought to be assassinated when her aunt took over after her mother died, but her satyr managed to smuggle it out. The cape is held on by shoulder guards that clip and unclip to take it off. Alex also has no right arm, though she desperately tries to hide it and has refused multiple offers for a prosthetic.
Personality: Alex isn't your typical super-spoiled mean-to-everybody princess, but she does try to be really nice, it's just that her pride blinds her sometimes. (Sometimes!? Psh, ALL THE TIME is more like it.) She can be very understanding and, like she was in her previous life, is the only one that understands Nick. She has a very open sense of humor, and tries to act normal, though sometimes she starts to feel like she is back in the castle, just a kid, but with her own personal butlers, and will ask things nicely, but after that she'll get very bossy. Another trait that can work both for and against Alex is the fact that it takes a VERY long time for someone to gain her trust. This is a result of her conspirative Aunt Margaret and her quest for power in Alex's early life. Alex is also very quick to judge.
Style: I'm sorry; After all that Life Before CHB crap I'm just too lazy to do this.

Powers: Hephaestus is the god of metals and metalworking, so Alex can manipulate metal just like Toph from Avatar, but not nearly as much at once. Of course, she must be touching the metal with her hand. The biggest amount of metal she can manipulate would be a piano-sized piece of metal at most. She can do this once or twice a day depending on the size of the metal, and the if she used up her limit of size at one time, her level of tiredness would be if, like, she just sprinted a full 1/4 of a mile (About the size of a middle-school track). She can rip out and control metal, but only if she is touching it, and also transfer the controlling energy. (Like, if she was touching a long metal pole at the bottom, she could make the top bend a little, but she couldn't do anything at the bottom of the pole simultaneously.) This makes her just as tired as if she was directly manipulating the metal.
Fatal Flaw: One of the few things Alex has left is her pride, which is her fatal flaw. Alex will always insist on being the first to do things, and this can be harmful in battle as well. In capture the flag, she might fight her own teammate just so she can hold the flag instead of them. In real battle, she might insist on being a leader in the front lines. She always plays the "I'm the heir to the throne of Liechtenstein" card as well, which she believes convinces others she is suited/deserves the task/authority. Alex's pride is the main reason she tries to hide her missing right arm, and refuses prosthetics.
Flaws: Alex can be very bossy if she gets too comfy, because then she feels like she is back at the castle (I.e, she might wake up in her bunk and yell out for her servants to bring her breakfast, and wake everybody up, and then suddenly realize where she is.). Alex can get very cocky sometimes, and is a bit of a bragger. She will also pretend to cry if someone older than her denies her something.

Weapon(s): Alex has a Celestial Bronze dagger called Thanasima, which is Greek for "deadly". Alex can summon her dagger at any time just by saying Mikro alla Thanatifora, which is Greek for "Small but deadly". The dagger's blade is 10 inches long, and the handle is 4 inches long, with a diamond-encrusted hilt and small hand-guard. The dagger can shrink to become a throwing knife. It was, in fact, the very dagger her satyr pretended to kill her with.
Pets: Alex had many pets in the castle, but as of now she has none.
Talents/Skills: Alex is a genius when it comes to problem-solving, and is normally the first one to decipher a prophecy. Alex has trained herself very well with her throwing knife, and almost never misses her mark, as well as running very fast. Every day she sits down and tries to think of at least one different way she can utilize her power.

RP Example: I looked over to see an extremely tall boy playing an old-looking video game. He had to bend down so far to reach the controls, even I felt short. He was laughing and giggling like a maniac as his fingers moved with lightning speed across the controls. "BOOM!" I heard him say a few times. He seemed like one of those insane kids who didn't care about getting in trouble and had an over-extensive sense of humor. I turned to walk away, but found myself unconsciously turning around, to walk over to him. It was as if an invisible magnet was pulling me closer to him, but not letting me free. I tried to change direction and head for the foosball table, where another boy, about my height, and rather shy-looking, was waiting for someone to play against him, but I somehow ended up drifting back over in the tall kid's direction. Eventually, I just gave in and strolled over to stand right next to him. I was only a head taller than him when he was bent, so I estimated that his standing size would be round 6 feet, maybe a little bit less. As I watched him play, I resolved to stay quiet, but was, for some strange reason, anxiously compelled to start a conversation with him.

"So..." I trailed off for a few seconds, thinking of a good conversation starter. "What're ya playing?"

"Pac-Man, duh." He replied, without even looking up from the screen.

"Cool." I nodded, and then said "What's it about?"

"You seriously don't know what Pac-Man is?"

I shook my head, no. I had never heard of such a game, possibly because of its old styling. The boy looked like he could've been anywhere from 14 to 20, though I knew if you were over 20, then you either became a mentor or left camp. However old he was, I still had no idea what he liked. As I observed what exactly was happening, I concluded that this must be a very strange game.

The boy didn't need to look up to know I had shaken my head. "Wow. Where are YOU from to have never heard of Pac-Man?"

"Liechtenstein." I replied, simply.

"Lick-A-What?" He said, showing his confusion with a humorous wording. Though I couldn't see his face, I could tell that he was smiling wildly.

I chuckled, and even though I was slightly offended that he would dare to make fun of my home country, of which I should be queen of, I couldn't suppress a small smile. He doesn't know, I thought. But if he did...

Pushing those thoughts away, I decided to change the topic before I got any angrier. "So... What's your name?"

"I don't know, what's yours?"

I rolled my eyes. "Alex." I gasped and immediately covered my mouth. I NEVER told people to call me Alex! Crud! I thought. I had meant to say "Alexa", but it was almost as if, he already deserved the right to call me Alex... I just didn't know it yet. I took a deep breath and pushed that down. I'd probably never see this kid again after this, so it wouldn't really matter. At the same time, a flicker of doubt ignited inside of me.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." Then, he paused his game, stood up straight, and looked down to me. "Hello, I'm Nick."

DUH DUH DUH...

Biography: The story of Alex's life is very interesting, but before I tell you that story, I have to tell you this one:

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Sarah Mabel Gustaf, younger sister to the heir of the throne of Sweden. Her older sister, Emma, was very cruel and abused her power. Because of her lust for power, Emma, age 18, hired a master assassin from a far-out village, in secret, to kill her father, the current king. (Of course, her mother was the god parent in this family!) Once the deed was done, there were no other family members closer than Emma... Who, now 18, was considered old enough to rule. Though monarchy in Sweden was not absolute, Emma was very cruel in the one place she DID have true power... Her castle. One of Emma's first decrees was that Sarah be exiled, after framing her for the murder of her father. Sarah was labeled a disgrace and exiled harshly from the castle. However, they did offer Sarah a choice: they would take her anywhere she wanted to be exiled, and Sarah chose New York, because she wanted to see what really was so special about it. Sarah, now 9, was taken there, and dropped off with 500 U.S. dollars to get a good start there. One day, a strange creature- A satyr, apparently, arrived at her home. He took her to Camp Half-blood, but there was another boy travelling with them as well... Nick. They became girlfriend and boyfriend, and showered eachother with gifts. Unfortunately, Sarah died during the Titan War, around a year after they arrived at camp. Way down in the Underworld, Sarah was allowed into Elysium, for dying a heroic death. But Sarah had greater ambitions. She wanted to go to the Isles of the Blest. So she jumped into the river Lethe, to be reborn...

Around the same time Sarah jumped in the river Lethe, another beautiful girl was born in the royal castle of Liechtenstein. Her mother, Alexandria Von Jhelena the 2nd, decided to continue her own mother's tradition, and therefore named the new baby Alexandria Von Jhelena the 3rd. Alex's father was Matthew Von Karl, a handsome man, normal until Alexandria the 2nd had proposed to him. These two were very happy together and were good rulers, with no lust at all for power... But that's because they were the ones with the power. Unfortunately, Alexandria's aunt, Margareta Jhelena, wanted the throne as well. She wanted to secretly assassinate the royal couple because, if she did, she would be the royal family member closest to the queen, and she'd become the new queen. Margaret saw the perfect opportunity to get rid of her sister when she found out Alexandria was pregnant. Well known in the castle as not just a nurse, but also an expert deliverer, Margaret volunteered to take the main role in delivering the baby. But when nobody was looking, Margaret pulled a shot of poison out of her pocket... And injected it into Alexandria.

The baby was now born, her mother unknowingly full of poison, and Alexandria was able to name the baby. Margaret left and immediately disposed of the poison shot. Matthew left his wife, still weak from birth, for a little nap with the baby. Matthew went on a little walk and when he came back, one of the royal guards was standing in front of the door as he approached. "Let me in!" The king yelled, and the guard bowed his head, opening the door. Matthew strode in to find his baby, crying. He looked down to see his wife... Dead.

Margaret attended the funeral, but her plan was not to grieve, but to eliminate the last loose end: Matthew. She came with another shot, full of stronger poison, that inspectors would easily be able to detect in Matthew's bloodstream- But by then, it'd be too late. Matthew, really being the omniscient Olympian Hephaestus in disguise, knew her plan, and was able to avoid being injected in secret, while he was sleeping. Unfortunately for him, he knew now what he had to do. During the middle of the night, Matthew turned back to Hephaestus, and returned to Olympus. The next morning, the guards searched everywhere, but they couldn't find any trace of Matthew. It seemed as though he had taken nothing with him, and there were no foot prints anywhere. This surprised them even more than the fact that Matthew was able to sneak out through their "Unavoidable" security! There were no video tapes from the security tapes, just nothing. Of course, they wouldn't have been nearly as surprised if they knew that Matthew had really been Hephaestus in disguise! Everyone in the castle grieved even harder... Except for Margaret.

Margaret, in fact, was happy. Another loose end, gone. All that was left was Alexandria. She waited a few years before deciding how and when to kill her. When Alex was 9, she was sent to sleep in one of the guard towers for a night. Margaret had an assassin placed in the tower to act as a guard, but when nobody was looking, he would secretly murder the child. As the assassin creeped up the stairs, sharpened dagger in hand, 9-year old Alex was soft asleep in her bed. The assassin unlocked the door, slowly pushing it open, and looked to the bed. He pulled out his knife... And then the deed was done. The assassin, successful, reported Alex's assassination to the new Queen: Margaret. Queen Margaret paid him, and the assassin left... But he is a much bigger piece in the puzzle than it would seem...

But how can I making this form if Alex was killed? Simple answer: She wasn't killed. The story above is what the assassin had told Margaret, but this wasn't true at all; he had actually failed. But how could this be? As anyone reading this form might guess, she was stolen away by a satyr, leaving the assassin with an empty bed. Well, you'd be half right, half wrong. She was taken away by a satyr, but the assassin never DID try to kill Alex, for one simple reason: HE was the satyr. When the assassin arrived, he sheathed his dagger, took Alex, snuck out of the tower, and hid her somewhere safe. The next day, he lied about killing Alex to Queen Margaret. After that, her quest for the throne had ended, and he could be dismissed. The assassin/satyr left the castle and found a surprised, frightened Alex, still in her hiding place.

The satyr quickly explained everything to Alex: What demigods where, the danger in their lives, and their only safe haven: Camp Half-Blood. The satyr finally earned the Alex's trust when he convinced her that he really HAD been forced to create a fake assassin personality that he had to develop for years just to save Alex. The way he did that: He gave Alex the very dagger he carried that night: The Celestial Bronze dagger Thanasima. They soon arrived at Camp Half-Blood, and Alex was claimed shortly after.

Soon after arriving at camp, she met a boy... A boy named Nick.

Notes: DUH DUH DUH...
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

PostSubject: Re: Frizzy's characters   Frizzy's characters Icon_minitime11/9/2013, 3:34 pm

Aleksandr Vyacheslavich Antony
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
Full name:
Aleksandr Vyacheslavich Antony, pronounced Alexander vi-ya-chezz-la-vitch an-tony
Any nicknames?:
Alek is what most people end up calling him at camp, though as a gangster, his names were  Krocodile, Skull, then Gas Mask, in that order.
Years at Camp:
Actually, he hasn't even been at camp for a year; he just arrived by his own 1 month ago.

God and mortal parent:
Psamathe, Nereid goddess of sand and beaches. She was disguised as Anastasiya Antovna Alisa, who's last name became Antony upon marrying Vyacheslav Androv Antony, Aleksandr's father. Much of Aleksandr inherited nearly all of his father's traits, including a lack of self-control, easy addiction, development of anorexia during extreme stress (Which had happened to Vyacheslav as a child), extremely strong arms and legs that didn't look like it... And extreme handsomness. However, the rest of his physical traits came from his mother. Vyacheslav was 4' 10, while Anastasiya was 5' 9. Anastasiya, obviously, towered over her husband.
Date of birth:
Aleksandr was born Friday September 23, 1997. This was the day of the September Equinox that year. He was born at exactly 8:24 AM.
Place of birth:
Aleksander was born in his father's apartment in Vorkuta, a former gulag prison camp about 100 miles (161 km) north of the Arctic Circle. The notoriously cold winters there last eight months a year. It is one of the poorest, crummiest, and most remote parts of Russia. If you asked Aleksandr, he'd probably describe it to you as "The ghetto of Russia".

Alek's apartment block:

Appearance:
While Alek inherited most of his psychological traits from his father, he was almost exactly like his mother when it came to the physical stuff. Both his mother and father were (At one time) very beautiful and charming. So Alek was too. He was extremely charming, and also fit. This was one trait that helped him to gain status among the gangsters, even as a young boy.

This is what his gas mask looks like. Ignore the freakishly awesome book title:

This is exactly what he looked like before his face became... All... Weird.:

Eye color:
Technically, this would be irrelevant as his gas mask prevents you from even seeing his eyes, but underneath that big, scary mask, are even more intimidating icy blue eyes. Back when he was a gangster before the gas mask, he was able to easily scare even the toughest gangster just by staring at them. According to them, it "Feels like he's staring into, and through your soul." Poetic words coming from a gangster.
Hair:
Alek's hair is long-ish, shiny, black, stringy and tangled.
Height:
When I told you Alek inherits most of his physical traits from his mother, I wasn't lying. Alek towers over others his age at a height of exactly 6 feet, as recorded during his very first measurements upon entering camp.
Body type:
Alek weighs 125 pounds. This, with his height, gives him a BMI of 17, making him pretty underweight for his age. Alek has always been underweight ever since starting anorexia rehab. One of the consequences of his former eating disorder was that his stomach has become permanently smaller, resulting in him eating less without realizing it. Here's an example: A boy his age eats a meal. Alek is eating the same meal, but he is completely full 4/5 of the way through. The other boy finishes his meal, and still isn't completely full yet.
Distinct markings:
Alek's former nicknames were a result of his especially distinct markings. Alek has a very intimidating two-face look, because half of his face has rotted away. There is no skin left there, so basically half of his face is plain bone. However, to hide this, Alek wears a Gas Mask, stitched onto his face so it can't be taken off. The mask is also the only way Alek can breathe, and looks cooler than the embarrassing headgear he was forced to wear before. Alek also has very muscular arms, but that's not the cool part. Alek's arms are both green and scaly like a crocodile's, from the elbows down on his right arm, and his entire left arm. He also grew the nails really long on his hands and sharpened them to look like claws to add on to his already-fierce look. And as if that wasn't enough, you probably saw in the above picture how the vessels on his top right arm and chest look like they're popping out, and are black. Well, that is another distinctive marking on Alek. It is the same on his left chest. On both arms, the black-vessels appear right after the scales start and continue inward until the middle of the chest. This is the last one, I promise: Alek has, on his back, a frighteningly wide scar on his back running from the top of his right shoulder to the top of his left leg. Yes, that means it also goes across his butt. No need to be wierded out though. The scar is slightly crooked, with tiny "spikes" sticking out the side, if you know what I mean. One look and you can tell only a very messy accident could've caused this scar.
Personality:
Cautious and calculated, Alek can be really intimidating without even realizing it. His humorous side is mainly based off of smiling when people do stupid things that he would've noticed. He is actually extremely smart, despite the stupid decisions he's made, and has exceptional talent as a mentalist. This talent allows him to map out entire conversations shortly before beginning them, and knowing people and their emotions real fast. Anyways, Alek isn't very emotional, and so if you talk about his past or say you love him (Though he thinks no one would), he'll have virtually no reaction. He's WAAAAAAY on the pessimistic side, with many regrets from before camp, and is very skeptical to things such as how a prophecy comes true without any actual scientific knowledge/proof. If you couldn't tell, he's a pretty complicated guy.
Style:
Aleksandr is most commonly wearing greaser-style clothing, sporting a black leather biker jacket (a thin one), white t-shirt underneath, and ripped jeans. He also looks like a total boss in a tuxedo, which is what he always dons during dances, and other special occasions.

Powers:
Considering his mom is the goddess of sand and beaches, I suppose Alek should have control over... Sand and beaches, maybe? GREAT idea! Okay then, let's get started:

Alek isn't very powerful at this point in time, considering he just discovered his powers. I will state the limit of his powers (What he will be able to do once he masters them) and what he is able to do at the moment.

Alek can control sand (Really, GEE. I didn't notice!), but to an extent. The most sand he can control at once would be the size of about 4 of him, with wet sand taking away a little more energy than dry sand. However, at the moment, the best he can manage is about the size of a piano (About 1.5 of his size depending on the kind), with wet sand taking away a lot more energy. As of now, all of the sand Alek plans to control must be within a 10 foot radius of him, yet once he masters his abilities they range will have grown a bit. Also, the types of things he can make with sand vary. As of now, he can only accurately create holes in the sand, shields, and big balls (Hahaha- sorry) which he can hurdle at his enemy. The sand does not have to be in contact with the ground, though if it is not, it is more tiring. As he progresses on, he will be able to create more detailed sand weapons without getting so tired. Limit: At the highest potential with his powers as well as the most energy he can possibly have, Alek would be able to make a very intricate design that is about the size of 4 of him and made of wet sand hover at 13 feet away for only 4 minutes before getting knocked out.

Another useless power, he can sense beaches and sand. It's more of an internal compass that is always telling him which way to the nearest beach.

Fatal Flaw:
Alek is fatally honest. One consequence of his pessimistic side is that he also always is completely truthful, unless he is secretly trying to mess with somebody. So, if he is in a tough situation, instead of saying "we'll be okay" to his companions, he will instead say "We're probably going to die, so don't get your hopes up" or something like that. But also if an enemy asks him a question such as "Where is the secret passage to you secret lair!?" he'll tell them exactly where it is IF said enemy is threatening him. If not, he'll try to talk his way out of it.
Flaws:
Alek is hopeless with any weapons but the ones he uses, will often attempt to "experiment on people" psychologically but doing things like pretending to be their friend and then suddenly leaving them, and is very stubborn. It's hard for somebody to change his mind, even when it hasn't been made up yet. That's why he refuses to practice with a sword or bow and arrow.

Weapon(s):
Alek wields two Assassin's Creed-style retractable wrist blades (One for each hand) that look and operate just like this:

Click this link now it's awesome!

They are completely Celestial Bronze. Measurements are just as implied in the game.

Pets:
You wish.
Talents/Skills:
As mentioned before, Alek is naturally a very talented mentalist who can manipulate people through his choice of words and even body language. He's not very good with weapons, especially the dreaded... Bow and arrow... But despite this, his athletic and hand-to-hand (And sometimes weapon) abilities are breathtaking. He could easily rival Clarisse La Rue with his athletic ability. The one weapon he IS good with is his Assassin's Creed wrist-blade, and he has two of those, so no worries.

RP Example:

I crept through the forest, trying to be as silent as possible. Every time  I heard something, I glanced behind; with ADHD came hypersensitivity, which sometimes resulted in paranoia. Especially when you're alone in a big, dark forest full of monsters that could kill you with one swipe. Lucky for me, I wasn't simply wandering through, but was simply going the way my gut told me to; eventually I would end up at a beach. A nice, sandy beach, where nothing could attack me. The feeling in my gut got stronger, and I picked up the pace, desperately searching the horizon for any sign of the beach. I wasn't scared of anything, but my mother herself was the goddess of sand, so naturally, I liked sand. A lot. She also ruined your life... there it was again. That horrible voice inside me that was always suggesting things, As if it were one of those devils that sits on your shoulder in cartoons.

"Shut up." I said in reply, this time out loud. Luckily, no one was around to hear me talking like a crazy demigod. Then, through the trees, I barely saw a glimpse of water... And sand... I picked up the speed until I was running.

OOC: SAAAAAANNND

Biography: Let's just say Aleksandr had a really messed up life...

It all started when he was, well, born. Vyacheslav and Anatasiya were still a happy couple. They were raising Alek well, except one hard secret was troubling Anatasiya: No matter what she told herself, she was a goddess who was in love with an amazing (But short) mortal, and she couldn't even tell him; he was quite obviously not ready for his wife to tell him that she's a greek goddess of sand and then suddenly disappear forever. So, she instead decided to simply... disappear. So, on the night of Aleksandr's birthday, she left while Vyacheslav was asleep, lacking the common sense to even leave some sort of note. When Alek woke up the next morning, it was to his father's screams. The now 6-year old child rushed out to see what was wrong, only to learn that his beautiful mother had simply vanished... Overnight.

The WTF files: Alek was born with a rare, unnamed condition- His lungs were there, but they would fail at random times. It was not Asthma, or anything like that, but Alek would basically be breathing one minute, all of a sudden he could start choking for up to an hour. This was because of the complications of his mother being a Nereid goddess and all, so naturally it was a new condition. Obviously, this condition could have killed him immediately. BUT, a coma patient had recently been released from the room next to them, and they had a mini-ventilator (Since the patient's breathing problems weren't that bad)... And it was just the right size for Alek. The doctors performed a life-saving operation on the choking boy, attaching the ventilator to him. At this point, the best he could manage, with the machines hooked up, was labored breathing. They later replaced it with a hybrid (Imported from India, naturally Very Happy) ventilator that required no machinery, but only embarrassing headgear to keep it in place, and Alek now had to live with a machine that breathed for him, even in the 1% of the time that he was actually capable of doing so. The ventilator could only be removed by surgery, and according to him, "It is like a sort of slow torture. The machine pumps oxygen into your body and breathes for you at a set pace that is appropriate for your size and age. The oddest thing to me was that it was set to set an abnormally slow pace so  that I constantly felt like I was suffocating. It felt like a slow torture where I would nearly die of no oxygen, and then they would give me some at the last second before I died. Now it is somewhat of a normal feeling, to feel like i'm suffocating and part of it has to do with the huge tube I have in my throat." If you have braces, don't complain about it around Alek, because he doesn't wanna hear it.

Apparently, Vyacheslav had taken it much harder than Alek did, for while Alek was busy being sad, his father took it to a whole new level. He immediately fell into depression, quit his job, and became a drug and alcohol addict. He refused to pay bills, or do anything in general. Alek tried to care for his father as best he could, and so he matured quickly. When he was around 11, he learned his father now had absolutely no money left, after everything he'd forced Alek to buy for him (Mainly drugs). But Alek would not give up. No matter how abusive his father was, he still had some love for that old drug addict. Now living in an abandoned apartment, Alek knew he needed to obtain money to, somehow, provide for his father, and then himself. So, he got involved in the criminal business. Gangsters all over were looking to hire Aleksander Antony, the greatest criminal in Vorkuta. But he only did it to afford drugs and alcohol for his father.

At around 12, Alek became notorious throughout Vorkuta, and so he joined an infamous gang there. Despite his age, he learned to be a great fighter and eventually rose to the rank of gang leader. Now a Gang Lord, he had almost unlimited access to lots and lots of drugs and money. At 13 years old now, he was trying to get some drugs into his newly-refurbished apartment for his father when... A rival gang had a drive-by shooting. Alek collapsed to the floor because of his quick instincts, but his father wasn't so lucky. He had been shot multiple times, and was now dead. Sadness flew over the 13-year old Gang Lord, for his beloved father, who had forced him into this life anyways, was dead. And like with his mother, he could do nothing about it. The more Alek thought about it right then and there, the more he convinced himself that he (Alek) alone was responsible for this tragedy, and in a moment of desperation and sadness, took one of his father's drugs. From then on, Aleksandr Vyacheslavich Antony would never be the same...

Alek, much like his father, became immediately addicted to the drugs, spending much of his newfound riches (Being the richest man- Well, teen, really- in Vorkuta) on various substances. Among these abusive drugs was- Krokodil, an extremely cheap variant of Heroine, made in little over a half an hour with over-the-counter ingredients. The drug is known for its flesh-eating effects, sometimes even making users' bones visible and is called Krokodil (Crocodile) Because it also can make the users' skin scaly. This is exactly what happened to Aleksandr: Within a year of usage, Alek had become a 14-year old abomination: It started with his arms- His entire left arm, as well as his elbow down on his right arm was scaly and tinged with dark-green (Kind of like his posting color), earning him the nickname "Krocodile". Another side effect from other various drugs he used caused the veins on his upper torso/chest to become black and very noticeable. Then, the final side effect took place: The skin on the right side of his face rotted off completely, resulting in a look that resembled Two-Face, except with more bone, less skin. This earned him the new nickname of "Skull"; you can see half of his actual skull. Alek decided to take it even further (He was still using the drugs, which only worsened his conditions but did not add any new ones) by sewing a Gas Mask on to his face, so it would not be removable. It had a little tube he could eat from, though he could not breath through the mask while eating. With the mask on, his Ventilator did not need actual power to work, and was no longer visible. Now, he had received his final nickname... Gas Mask. Alek also did other things, such as sharpened his fingernails and made them long (Because of his crocodile-like arms) as well as other things to help with his intimidating image.

Now at the peak of his career, Alek was now one of the richest men in Vorkuta. But once again, a life-changing event would occur on his birthday- On Alek's 15th birthday, he was in an escort truck, personally overseeing the delivery of drugs to an allied gang leader in south Vorkuta. Things were going well, until... Well, let's just say a rival gang had been informed of the transport by a traitor from the gang receiving the drugs, and so they hired a sniper, the best one, in fact, and he shot the driver of the escort truck. In the head. After that, things went completely downhill. The truck swerved left and right, crashing into multiple cars, though none of them stopped it, since it was the biggest vehicle. The front left wheel then popped. Unfortunately, this meant that the damaged truck, carrying all of the destroyed cars with it, crashed right into the forest. Many explosions, and lots of destruction (As well as death) followed, but the last thing Alek saw was the debris, flying towards his face, pain searing all throughout his body...

6 days later, Alek woke up in a strange bed, sort of like the thing you lay on when you get massages, except there were IVs and doctors everywhere. Alek was restrained to the bed, (Laying face down), except he could barely move anyways. He was sore all over, and still in pain. The crash was how he'd gotten ALL of his scars. But why did only Alek survive? Because he was a demigod, of course! He spent the next year in rehab, not just physical rehab, but drug rehab as well. He could soon walk again, and no longer felt delirious without having some drugs, which was excellent progress so far. Alek convinced himself that none of this would've happened if he hadn't become a gangster, and he vowed to leave that life behind him. With this new confidence, he made an exceptional recovery, being able to move as if the crash had never happened, and no longer having the urge to take drugs. They let him keep the gas mask, but when he was pronounced as fully recovered on his 16th birthday, Alek learned something else... They were going to take him to prison the next day, considering the many severe crimes he had committed. An execution might have been in order as well. So that night, Alek formulated and carried out a plan, and the next day, the guards came in to take Alek away... But in that room, they found nothing. Alek had escaped before they could take him away...

Naturally, Alek was good at finding rumors and getting information out of people, so it only took him a month to find out that he was indeed a Half-Blood, getting directions to camp, and make it there. He persevered through the many cold days and nights, starving and tired and in pain, and once he got in the USA, it only took him a week to actually find the camp. There, Alek was claimed, and he vowed to live a different life...

Other Notes:
Everything I have told you, from the location of Vorkuta, to the way Aleksandr's family has been named, is all accurate. Aleksandr's family is named according to Russian tradition, so you might have spotted a pattern in the names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frizzy's characters   Frizzy's characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frizzy's characters
Page 1 of 1