Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm BAAAAACK! (Amy's bunk)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm BAAAAACK! (Amy's bunk) Empty
PostSubject: I'm BAAAAACK! (Amy's bunk)   I'm BAAAAACK! (Amy's bunk) Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 5:00 pm

I walked in and looked around. One of the guys by the bookcases walked over and said, "Hi! Are you new at Camp?"

Sighing, I brought up my arm, (I wear my necklace like a bracelet) and showed him the beads from previous years. That was literally, the seventh time that day. The sad part was, I knew the kid. I once hit him over the head with a sketchbook. "It's me, Amy."

He blinked, then gave a nervous laugh. "Oh, I didn't recognize you! You know, with the new glasses, haircut, and... I guess it's been a while, huh?"

Nodding, I resisted the urge to face palm. I. hated. Idiots. Purposeful ones were okay, and if they acknowledged it I'd be fine, but sometimes... Grrrr.....

"Aaaaanyway, how's it been? anything new?"
I shrugged. I kept my personal life very private, so I worked around the big bits. "Nothing really, my mom's just now started dating. Her boyfriend has a son of Nemesis."

"You mean your stepmother?"

I flashed him a death glare that said, Do not pry, weakling. It was a sensitive subject. All my life I thought she was my birth mother, until I got claimed. I still saw her as one, since Athena never really paid special attention to me, like she did Annabeth.

I cleared my throat. "So, are there any bunks available?"

He nodded and led me to one then awkwardly left. I sat down and sighed. People were probably going to assume I was new for the next three weeks or so. That was going to get annoying. Then a little smile crept on my face. It was probably for the best. I'd changed, a lot.
Back to top Go down

I'm BAAAAACK! (Amy's bunk)
Page 1 of 1