Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Can I Swim if I am Ice?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 2:45 pm

Catheryn had started to feel guilty about the things she'd said, realizing that now the guy was confused;he'd only wanted to kiss a girl, and- wait, did he just say what she thought he'd said? She gaped at him for a couple of moments before blurting out her thoughts.

"Wait, you had SEX with her?!? In an elevator?!" Cade asked, her voice rising, and as she turned around she realized that the elevator doors had opened, and a bunch of Empire State building patrons were staring at her confusedly. It silent for a couple seconds before one of them wolf-whistled and Catheryn was pushing past them all, out onto the observation deck and as far away from him as she can possibly get. 

What kind of fifteen-year-old guy screws a girl in an elevator? Who the hell did he think he was? Who the hell did she think he was? How she always managed to get herself in these types of situations, she wasn't sure, but all that was running through Cade's mind at the moment was horror, disgust and a strange sense of betrayal. Maybe he wasn't really that interested in her. He probably just to screw her two. To her surprise her eyes filled with tears, and she forced herself to choke them back. 

What the hell was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 2:57 pm

Nathaniel gaped for a second and then a brief laugh escaped his lips after Cade had ran out of the elevator in tears. He had honestly not expected Cade to be so upset by his words but in all honesty nothing had happened in the elevator. All he had done was kissed the two girls and they had wanted to go further but he had said he would call them later. Now he had a phone number and Cade seemed to be acting like she was in love with him. Acting on instinct, Nathaniel dashed forward and caught up to Cade in a matter of a minute, spinning her around to face him. He kissed her quickly and then sighed. I never had sex with either of them. They wanted me to but I said no because I couldn't stop feeling guilty about leaving you behind. All that happened was I kissed them and they gave me their number.

Nathan stopped talking and then realized something he hadn't said but he didn't know how to say it so he let go of Cade and then took a deep breath before he turned back to her. Cade, why are you so upset at the thought of me doing anything with them? If you don't want to date me then what's the big deal? He thought he knew the answer but Nathan had to hear it from her.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:27 pm

Cade had just about gotten as far away from him as possible when all of a sudden there were hands on her shoulders and Nathan was kissing her. She would be lying if she said that she didn't melt a little bit, but then she realized what'd happened and she pushed away from him, breaking the kiss. 

Nathan proceeded to go on and on about how he didn't actually sex up that girl in the elevator as she stewed in anger not only about what she thought had happened and his kiss, but also because he'd lied to her, misleading her into believing that he had laid that girl. All of it processed in her mind and before he could get out another word she punched that expectant look right off of his face. Of course, Catheryn wasn't the best at hand to hand contact, and instead of hearing a satisfying crunch of shriek upon impact the same effect came right back to her. She shrieked as her thumb throbbed; it felt as if someone had dropped an anvil on it. She let out a string of swears and barely noticed the crowd of onlookers who were staring at them; two security guards had been on their way over and halted in their path, looking at them dumbfoundedly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/14/2013, 3:46 pm

Nathaniel grimaced as Cade punched him, feeling her punch hit his jaw but something was off about it. Her thumb was tucked into her fist and that meant that it broke upon impact which kind of made him guilty. Nathan sighed because he knew he was in some serious trouble but discreetly he handed Cade a small square of Ambrosia while he uncurled her fingers and looked at the broken thumb with a semi knowledgeable gaze. I'm sorry for leading you on like that and I know I deserved that punch but really? At least make sure you have your fist right next time and keep your thumb outside of your fingers so that it doesn't break next time. Going on some second instinct that made him hope for a different reaction, Nathan kissed Cade on the cheek and then let go of her wrist. And please don't punch me in anger because people make mistakes like that when they are angry. If you want to punch me later when you've calmed down then I'll gladly let you hit me however many times you want.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 12:51 am

Catheryn begrudgingly accepted Nate's ambrosia, pulling her hand from Nathaniel's grasp and making a face as he kissed her on the cheek. She popped the godly medicine in her mouth, holding her thumb in position and bracing herself for the horrible pain of healing that was to come. She gripped the wall of the observation deck, her knuckles turning white as she coped with the pain. It helped that she'd had worse. When it was over she slapped him backhandedly with the good hand, smirking slightly as she watched his face. 

"That was for kissing me again," she said matter-of-factly. "I'm not angry anymore, and guess what? I don't regret punching you, even though your hard face broke my finger," she spoke, trying and failing to stop the chuckle that crawled up her throat. She gazed out at the view, finally taking the time to marvel in its beauty, and even though she'd never admit it her breath caught in her throat and she was lost in the endless labyrinth of streets and skyscrapers for just a moment.

"It's also for possibly giving me Herpes, the gods only know what those girls had crawling on them," Cade spoke matter-of-factly looking to him teasingly... for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 9:52 pm

The gods also know that you enjoyed that kiss...even if you say you didn't. Nathaniel had felt the way Catheryn had started to melt into the kiss and he tried to hide a smile. Succeeding, he looked out at the city while he thought slowly about everything that had happened. He smiled as he thought about the possibility of Cade liking him and then he turned to look at her. So you never did answer my question. Why does it bother you when you think of me doing something with another girl? And don't deny it because I saw the tears of betrayal and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/18/2013, 11:59 pm

Catheryn could taste the lust and hope that rolled off of him and she shifted away, desperate for a taste of fresh air. At his questions, her demeanor changed immediately; she didn't want to deal with this at the moment, and her head was starting to throb just as badly as her thumb. 

"Can't you just leave me alone for a minute, or stand here quietly without jumping down my throat? I can't even think, your mind is suffocating mine," Cade complained, frowning and gazing out at the city, praying that she'd get him off her back, at least for a minute or two. She needed to think, and with him so close to her, so persistent, that was difficult. She took a shaky breath. She wanted to like him, but she wasn't quite sure how she felt; that elevator incident wasn't what she'd been thinking, but she still wasn't sure she was ready to jump into dating him yet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime9/19/2013, 12:12 am

Nathaniel smiled sweetly and stepped away from Cade dramatically with a simple bow as he did so. He walked away and looked up at the sky knowing full well that he'd been lustful when looking at Catheryn but in his defense she was very pretty and caring so he was forced to breathe normally around her. Finally Nathaniel shrugged and looked at the city below him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Can I Swim if I am Ice?   How Can I Swim if I am Ice? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Can I Swim if I am Ice?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: