Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calming leaves and Cool winds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Calming leaves and Cool winds. Empty
PostSubject: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:15 pm

Conner swooped down from the branches of a tree with his wings extended and landed softly on the balls of his feet. He had slightly sharpened canines and his fingers were tipped with claws that he needed to get rid of. So the son of Hecate focused and then felt the sharp pain as his teeth returned to normal and his claws retracted. Still, Conner flew alot so he kept his wings for a little while longer while listening to the soft sigh of the wind through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 11:21 pm

Femi walks in the forest, hopefully towards camp. She carries a large backpack slung over a shoulder and another bag in the other hand. Her hair is pulled back and she is wearing a green tank top and dark blue skinny jeans. The girl looks slightly out of breath as she sets her bags down to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 12:36 pm

Conner was rounding a corner in the path when he saw someone else, a girl, resting near a tree. He breathed in softly and walked over to her with a smile while retracting his wings and forcing himself to keep the pain off of his face. Still, his muscles tensed and he had to take a sharp breath of pain. Hey, do you need any help?
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 5:12 pm

Femi smiles softly at him and shrugs. "No, but thanks.. I just need a breather." She takes a tee out of one of he bags and dotted the sweat off her brow. "I do have one question... Am I heading the right direction? It's been awhile since I left camp so I'm clueless." The girl stuffs the tee in a outer pocket of her bag. After taking a deep breath, she slings her bag over her alternate shoulder and she brushes a loose strand of hair out of her face. Her shoulders are bruised from carrying the bags but she seems to stand the pain well. A tribal tattoo of a scorpion wraps around her chest and crawls up her shoulder. The tattoo itself looks like its moving on its own.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 11:04 pm

Conner looked up at the path and smiled as he saw that they were in fact close to Camp and should be there in about two minutes if they walked. Camp is about a two minute walk that way. The son of Hecate felt slightly light headed as he made his eyes shift to those of a hawk and he looked out at the direction of Camp. There were people walking around and he could just make out the shape of people fighting over by the forges. He frowned and shook his head a bit to clear the pain as he shifted back to normal vision.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 11:34 pm

Femi nodded and took a deep breath, feeling a slight burst of energy as she neared her destination. "Thank you.. I'm OJufemi.. But most call me Femi.. Or MiMi.. Which ever you prefer." She switched her bag to her other hand. The scorpion tattoo moved down her body hiding from view. Femi winced slightly and put ok a strained smile as it moved.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/15/2013, 9:46 pm

Conner followed closely as MiMi walked toward Camp and he noticed the tension in her muscles as she winced but kept the pain from bursting out vocally. He smiled to himself and thought for a second. Well, I'm Conner Tyler, and it is nice to meet you MiMi. He walked a few more paces and then couldn't stand it anymore. The tall and well muscled teenager stepped close to MiMi and spun her around to kiss her softly on the lips. He didn't even know why he'd done it but immediately his shock flickered across his face and he pulled back while pushing her away, quickly sprouting his wings and taking to the air with a rushed apology. Still Conner stayed close enough to where he could see what MiMi's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 12:50 pm

Demi dropped her bags when she was turned. She blushed deeply and stood for a second processing what just happened. Her eyes dazed to where he left and she makes a slightly disappointed expression when she couldn't tell where he went. Turning back around, she picks up her bags and walks back towards camp. Thoughts ran through her head as she entered camp. Some thoughts were on the longin of the long cold shower and the warm bed that waited her and the other thoughts were on Conner and the kiss. The blush ran back into her geeks with the memory. He was, she thought to he self, pretty sweet and incredibly attractive.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 6:52 pm

Conner continued flying through the air until his shoulders began to hurt and his vison flickered slightly at the edges. This normally indicated power overusage and he was in desperate need of getting to Camp soon. Just as his altitude began to drop, Conner saw MiMi and his throat closed off. In a wild attempt to escape the fear of being yelled at, the larger demigod tried to gain altitude and failed miserably. He fell in a deep spiral, his vision dimming to almost nothing and his wings drooping to uselessness. It was only about a fifteen feet drop but Conner landed hard on his side about three feet in front of Femi and lay there dazed and half unconcious.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/16/2013, 10:11 pm

MiMi gasped and dropped her bags. She ran over to him and knelt beside him with a hand on his shoulder. "Conner! You ok?" The girl looked concerned as she looked for any open wounds from rocks on the ground or something of the sorts.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/17/2013, 7:33 pm

Conner blinked a couple times as his vision focused more and he saw MiMi standing over him while he lay with bruised skin and a few broken ribs. Finally he grinned weakly and nodded painfully. I'm fine, just too much use of my power. Conner sat up and wrapped his arms around MiMi before pulling her close to him again and kissing her softly. Pulling away, the son of Hecate frowned to himself. Thank you for checking to see if I was alright.

Last edited by Riah Kyle on 5/19/2013, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 11:01 am

Mimi giggles softly and smiles. She wrapped her arms gently around his neck. "What else would I do? Stand there and leave you for dead?" The demigod leaned in slightly and kisses him. It was a simple kiss, but it lasted for a good moment. Mimi pulled away with a red flush covering her face from her nose to the tips of her ears."Well.. Will you walk me to the infirmary? I am in desperate need of some amnesia and you need to be checked up on.. you did fall quite hard, toots." She slid out of his embrace and offered a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 11:17 am

Conner nodded and stood slowly so as to not injure himself more and then wrapped his fingers around MiMi's carefully. He shrugged and then realized he still had his wings so the son of Hecate concentrated and then his wings shrunk back and were soon a part of his skin and then gone entirely. Conner winced as the pain resonated not just from his back but also from his sides and chest where he was bruised and battered from that fall. It had been awhile since he'd taken a dive like that and this time it was no different in the pain area. At least the wind blew across his warm skin and he was walking with someone who wasn't going to run away screaming.

Faces looked at him and MiMi as he walked with her and he knew they were thinking about his rather untraditional landing and how he was already walking. Then again, most people who were able to fly were also able to crash land, and Conner was no exception to that rule. Finally he saw some faces he knew and he smiled to himself before seeing the infirmary rise up in front of them.

So, even though we just met, would you like to go grab a bite to eat later after we are both done at the infirmary? Cool wind blew from the direction they were walking and Conner was glad for that because his question had just made his face warmer and he was getting nervous. The tall demigod worried at his bottom lip while they walked and then the door to the infirmary was right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 11:28 am

Mimi blushed slightly the entire time they walked. She tried not to look at the other people around her because she wasn't used to being looked at. The girl had always been one to hide in the shadows happily as a wallflower. When they arrived at the infirmary she sighed softly with relief.

Shocked at the question, her face turned almost a purple from embarrassment. "Well.. of course I would. Gotta eat anyways." She winked at him and smiled, standing on her toes to give him a peck on the lips. Mimi was quickly coming to enjoy kissing him.

She guided him into the infirmary and let go of his hands. After setting her bags on the ground, she slide the straps of her tank top off her shoulders and sat down as creamed amnesia was spread on her bloody and bruised skin. Mimi nibbled on some amnesia and smiled softly; she had almost forgot the warm creamy taste of butter syrup.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 11:48 am

Conner smiled and kissed MiMi in return before walking over to a chair and sitting down to find something, but was soon overcome with the pain that stabbed into his side where he had hit the ground the hardest. With a gasp of pain, Conner looked at an Apollo boy who had walked over and he started talking through the pain. Broken ribs and several major bruises as far as I know. I hit the ground from a good distance up in the air and now I think it is bad. The boy smirked and said something about bandages and ambrosia before grabbing a roll of medical bandages and started by removing Conner's shirt. Conner felt cool hands on his body as the boy healed any internal bleeding and the bruises but then started to wrap the bandages around his torso and made sure it was tightly wrapped. As soon as that was done, Conner was handed a bottle of nectar and a baggie of ambrosia.

Conner stood and walked over to sit beside MiMi while pulling out a piece of ambrosia and chewing it slowly. He flashed back to the kiss in the forest and smiled because that was what had started the problem with his ribs. To think, before Conner had left Camp, he wouldn't even talk to a girl but to say hi and then walk away. Now he had kissed MiMi and was in the infirmary because he had been too nervous afterwards. How things changed so damn fast he would never know but Conner shrugged and pulled on his shirt again and then the jacket that he kept for the sole purpose of hiding his twin short swords and four daggers in case he needed to go out and fight monsters out in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 2:23 pm

Mimi refused healing and grabbed her bags silently. She had a small smile and she could still feel the touch if his lips on hers. "Let me drop my stuff at my cabin first.. Where do you want to meet up?" The demigod smiled softly and eyed Conner slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 6:18 pm

Conner stood up and felt the skin on his ribs stretch slightly as his torso moved. He winced and then accepted the pain to be there for a while longer. How about the border of Camp just under the branches of Thalia's Tree? He walked toward the door and opened it for MiMi with a small flourish of his arm and a dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 10:18 pm

She frowned slightly, seeing the pain in his eyes for a moment before he could mask it with a smile. "How about somewhere closer so you can rest.. The strawberry fields?We could make ourselves a picnic.. I would bring the food." Mimi smiles softly and walked out.

The tattoo on her back moved again under her skin, twisting around her body to peek through the top of her tank. Mimi winced as the creature crawled around her muscle. The immense pain made her stop for a moment, grabbing her skin as if she wished to tear it off. It only lasted a couple minutes before she took a deep breath and stood straight up again.

"I apologize for that.. It happens sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 8:42 pm

Conner nodded and then wrapped his arm around MiMi slowly as she stopped to get through the pain in her back. He waited and as she stood up again, Conner leaned in and kissed MiMi softly and slowly to ease any pain that might still be inside her body. It's alright because any living creature feels some pain. It is what lets them know they are still alive and that things are the way they should be. Conner slipped his hand into her's and walked slowly with MiMi.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/23/2013, 6:07 pm

(Sorry for the delay! I moved >_< )

Mimi smiles and nods at him, leaning into him. "That's beautiful.." She stop and kisses him, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her toes. Closing her eyes she kisses him until he pulls away. Mimi couldn't help it, he was too much to resist. Conner was good looking, sweet, and kind. He didn't seem to have anything to hide from her like most. She felt he was upfront with himself and she loved that in a man.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime5/24/2013, 1:48 pm

((It's cool since a lot of people are taking more time to reply. It just helps me think in the long run.))

Conner blinked as he pulled away from the kiss but kept his arms around MiMi. He could feel the warmth of the sun and the cool air as it blew across his already warm skin that was naturally warmer. Conner knew that most people never actually paid attention to their surroundings in situations like this one but Conner loved the thought of being just beyond the Courtyard in an embrace with MiMi while everyone else walked by with hardly a second glance.

Well then, I guess that makes you not the only one around here who is beautiful. The son of Hecate felt slightly better and since the day had just changed from when he had overused his powers in the longrun, Conner let his wings snap open in the wind which ruffled the feathers and made him look sort of like an avenging angel from the Christian beliefs who had come down to Earth to speak to a mortal. With a slight effort, Conner swung MiMi up into his arms and kissed her again. Midway through the kiss, he felt the air cool down more and the ground drop away from his feet as he flew into the air with MiMi still in his arms. He wrapped his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calming leaves and Cool winds.   Calming leaves and Cool winds. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calming leaves and Cool winds.
Page 1 of 1