Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memory and Music

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Memory and Music - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 7:12 pm

Charlie was moving as she noticed Catalina looking wobbly. Jumping out of the side of the car she asked, "Are you okay?" 
Gone was the shy and timid Charlie. Back was the competitor. Charlie didn't even spare a glance at Reggie. She firmly, but gently gripped her friend's elbow showing nothing from her wounds other than a slight limp in her legs. 
Other than a few bruises she looked normal. 
"Yeah, bring the clothes." 
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime9/29/2013, 11:48 pm

It took maybe a few seconds for Lena to process what was going on; she was half-tempted to lean into Charlie's touch and let her hold her like she used to let her mom when she would have a dizzy spell as a child, but she knew that she needed to be strong and instead she shook free of Charlie's grasp, moving forward and unlocking the trunk for Reggie. 

"I'm fine," she spoke vehemently, her brown eyes meeting Charlie's guiltily before turning her attention to Reggie. She took a couple of his bags, pursing her lips worriedly as she had a habit of doing, aware of the achy fatigue that had very slowly begun to creep over her. Gods, what she would do for a cup of tea. They threesome began to meander back towards camp with their packages in hand, and Lena locked her car, shoving the keys back into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime9/30/2013, 9:43 pm

Reggie looked at the girls, concerned. Lena had seemed a little to angry about being fine. Reggie took the bags that Lena hadn't taken, and then reached forward to take the rest from her. She didn't seem like she should be carrying anything, whether it was light clothes or not. As they walked towards the mess hall, Reggie wondered if he should be taking the clothes back to his cabin. He decided it could wait, though, because he didn't want to leave the two girls alone; one had just woken uo with memory loss and the other looked like she was going to faint.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 9:54 pm

Charlie walked slightly behind Catalina, as Charlie had no idea were they were going. She gave the two worried looks... She was mainly concerned about Catalina but Reggie's eyes gave her the hebi jeebies... the way they seemed to linger. She would glare at him if they lingered, eyes narrowing and the piles of sandy dirt seemed to stir unnaturally. 

A few feet in Charlie caught the scent of food and her stomach gurgled loudly. Oops.
"Can we go eat?" She asked quietly to Catalina, avoiding Reggie's gaze.  
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/4/2013, 12:22 am

Reggie tried to take Lena's shopping bags, and she shot daggers at him with her eyes; she had an icy, unwavering stare that could disconcert even the most secure person. She didn't mean to be crass with the poor guy, but Lena hated it when people tried to do things for her out of pity that she could easily do for herself. Maybe it was a control thing, but if Lena was physically capable, she was going to do for herself. At this point she turned her attention to Charlie, softening slightly as her friend spoke and laughing at the noises made by her stomach.

"I'm sorry about before; I didn't mean to be so rude about it. I'm fine, I just had a dizzy spell because I got up too quickly. Eating, yes, I could definitely go for something," she admitted, smiling slightly before turning to Reggie. Now she handed him her bags; they had neared the mess hall and they most certainly weren't going to bring all of their parcels inside. "If you want to meet us back here you can, but you probably want to go put these bags in your cabin," Lena suggested, gesturing towards the courtyard. She figured that Charlie needed a couple minutes to recover from her ordeal, although she was sure Reggie would be back in no time. He was almost like a lost puppy dog that they'd found, with those round blue eyes and the earnest look he gave her when he asked questions. Granted, if he was a lost puppy dog he was an overgrown puppy who'd been left in the kennel for a few years too long, confused and behind his time.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory and Music   Memory and Music - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory and Music
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: