Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitime6/20/2013, 5:45 pm

Well, as you know, I am the clueless newbie (I know half of you called me that when you clicked on this. Admit it) You know what? I don't care. I have a friend that will roast you!Twisted Evil

For all the nice people out there, Hi! Call me Nikki, Niks, or any other random thing! I currently am friendless, and have no idea what I am really doing, and hearing from some one would be nice! Very Happy

Goodbye (Hopefully for just now), ~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitime6/20/2013, 5:58 pm

call me fishy

ciao! I am cosmic latte, better known to everyone as Fishy. if it weren't obvious by the colour of my username, i am an admin, so feel free to pm me any questions you have and i will try my hardest to find time in my hectic schedule of crying over bands reading fanfiction not socializing... okay i lied i don't have a hectic schedule i'll just get back to you and i'll try not to ignore it because i'm lazy.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. and I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff. i am a terrible admin what did i ever do to get this position. i'm also fabulous.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitime6/21/2013, 12:57 am

Hey! Welcome to the site. You're actually right, I do get a bit apprehensive when opening these, for fear that I find one where the new ppl tlk like dis that is not okay I am very glad that you seem to be normal. I'm Liz, one of the site's administrators, and I hope you like it here on HBM! It can be a little bit crazy sometimes, but we do our best. Very Happy Follow the rules and have fun, and if you have any questions at all just ask one of the staff members, whether it be via PM or through the chatbox. I get online once a day at the very least, so I'm always willing to help! Hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Hey There.-
Jump to: