Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Into You (Evi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Still Into You (Evi) Empty
PostSubject: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 7:12 pm

Still Into You (Evi) 82c1
Sebella liked the lake. It was calm and peaceful. She watched the calm waters and waiting patiently for something to happen. Which nothing did. Which was part of the fun of the place. She had her knives in her hands and she drew in the dirt. She sighed at her drawings. They were basic shapes. A house. Two stick people; a girl and a boy. She sighed as she drew a circle with some fish shapes inside. It would be a pond. That was her dream.

Her dream to have a normal life. She sighed and brought her knife down, stabbing the circle head of the female stick figure.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 7:21 pm

Raf has been looking for Sebella all day. Sometimes, they wouldn't see each other all that often, and he didn't like it very much. It had been a while, which meant it felt like he hasn't seen her in forever. He had just tried the beach, thinking she'd be there; by the water, as would be her custom as a child of Triton. However, she was not there, so he tried the next closest body of water. He appeared in the shadows of the trees that surrounded the lake, about ten meters away  from where Sebella sat, drawing in the sand. He couldn't see her face, but had a feeling she wasn't very happy. As he walked towards her, he saw that one of her knives was stabbed into a female stick figure. Rather than talk to her, he walked up and pulled the knife out of the sand and fixed the drawing, such that the figure was unaffected and back to normal. 
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 7:29 pm

"It won't change it," Sebella told Raf. She peeked at him from beneath her blonde hair. "She can't go back and do it all over again. It'll come to an end eventually and she can't do anything about it. She's trapped in a life with a fate she can't escape. She's got no escape... because there is no escape route."

She turned to Raf and started to scratch her knife around the dirt again, drawing chaotic squiggles and the like. "I've got no way out."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 7:38 pm

Raf slid his hands down Sebella's arms and placed them over her hands. "If I can help it, I won't let you die. And if I can't, I'll make sure you have the best possible life. " He said softly, and looked into her eyes. "You can't give up, Sebella. I know I never will."  He then leaned forward and kissed her cheek, just millimeters away from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 7:57 pm

"You know... I'm glad I let my guard down for you," Sebella told him, smiling sadly. "I think it wasn't my dad that made me angry. I think I was trying not to hurt myself or anyone else. I don't want to hurt people with something as silly as dying."

She looked down and scratched at the dirt with her knife again. "I don't know what I want to do... I'm going to die young. Its inevitable. Its a prophecy. But... I don't want to die just yet... I want to see the world. I want to live. I want to stay with you..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/3/2013, 8:15 pm

Raf smiled, his own smile reflecting the sadness he saw in Sebella's eyes. "I'm glad you let your guadd down, too, and I know what it's like to fear death. No matter how accustomed to it I get..." He trailed off, listening to Sebella talk again. Even though she was so sad, he couldn't help but think about how much he liked her voice, and knew he could listen to her talk for hours without tiring of it. At the moment, however, she seemed like she really needed a hug. 

Raf grabbed Sebella's wrists gently, stopping her from scratching away at the ground. "Whatever you want to do, wherever you want to go, you can count on me being there by your side. " He said softly, and leaned forward, taking his hands off her wrists so he coukd wrap his arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime7/5/2013, 10:32 am

OOC: >.> You're a meaner. I knew I had this to reply to. I've a list. I'll reply later tonight. I've got things to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Into You (Evi)   Still Into You (Evi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Into You (Evi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: