Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My DT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

My DT  Empty
PostSubject: My DT    My DT  Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:27 pm

Full name: Nicholas Sharp
Any nicknames?: Nick
Years at Camp: New camper

God and mortal parent: His mortal parent is Ariel Sharp. She is a 40 year old women. His father is none other than Cronus.
Date of birth: May 2nd, 2001
Place of birth: Las Vegas

Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Eye color: Blueish-green
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Brown, long bangs, and sometimes sideburns. He usually wears his bangs up with moose.He wears glasses.
Height: 5 feet tall
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Tall and skinny
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): Lots of freckles on his face.
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Nick is a fun-loving, out-going, smart boy.
Style(This is optional:try http://polyvore.com/ to make it): He wears comfortable shirts, with comfortable shorts or pants. Isn't a huge fan of jeans.

Powers**: He has the power to see simple things within a day of the future. (Simple means: seeing himself eating, or talking to someone, etc.. Example of things he can't see is death, a secret someone is going to tell him, etc.) His limit is he can do this 3 times a day. Nick doesn't have very strong powers, yet, for his age.
Fatal Flaw*: Is scared very easily, which a lot of times gets him in trouble.
Flaws*(2 other random flaws, like sucks at vollyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Worst fear is spiders, hates being super hot

Weapon(s): A sickle made of CB, that is a replica of his father's.
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: Reading, being smart

RP Example*: Nick looked at himself in the mirror, noticing the purple circles under his eyes. He was super tired. He just fell onto his bed, and fell asleep. He didn't feel like moving.
Two hours later, a crack woke him up. Nick found a random boy in the cabin, searching for something. "Uhm...hello?"
Biography*: Nick grew up with Ariel, his mother in Las Vegas. He went to school, etc. like a normal boy. One day, Nick went home to see his mother shaken up. She took him and gave him to his Uncle Jared. Jared took Nick into his care. At this time, Nick was around nine. He was very confused. His uncle told him, one day, to run away, straight to the old pizza parlor that him and his mother used to go too. Very scared, he disobeyed his uncle. Nick was so freaked out and confused he ran away.

Around three hours after running away, he found himself in a dark alley. Very scared, Nick ran as fast as he could towards the end of the alley, but was attacked by a huge one-eyed beast. A Cyclopes. As it was about to kill Nick, another demigod (Fellin, my other character) along with a satyr named George rescued him from the Cyclopes. Fellin gave him the sickle, and introduced himself. Fellin and George told Nick all about Camp Half-Blood, and how he was a demigod. Nick didn't believe him. It wasn't the truth, but not naturally in that sense.

As Fellin left him with George, George took him to Camp Half-Blood. When Nick walked into, a very odd thing happened. He was claimed by Chronos. George seemed frightened, and took him to Chiron. Chiron found out he was more than a demi-god; but a demi-titan. He is now new in CHB.

Other Notes: Super pale skin, burnt easily in the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

My DT  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My DT    My DT  Icon_minitime8/10/2013, 4:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

My DT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: